• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lips (new karaoke game for Xbox 360)... aaaaaaaaaaaaaand here come the photoshops

Bajan32

Songs.jpg

TheOddOne said:
No weird anime!?! no please i must be otaku whore.

The hell are you going on about? Are you are trying to say I like their previous games because they have an anime art style? :lol

Maybe I liked them because of the way they *play*? I know, that's pretty far fetched.

Anyway this is off topic apparently, commence with the photoshopping of the hobo-looking fellow.

edit: That gears one is pretty nice, they all fit except for that girl. :lol

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
shiwasu said:
:lol

Maybe if you mirrored the tobey pics, their parts are on different sides. Or maybe it's funny because of that?

ahhh so the hair match? very well observed sir, i honestly missed that bit :lol

does this look better?

Untitled-11copy.jpg

duk

Banned
i dont know if MS marketing did this on purpose or not but this game is getting a good amount of publicity (in a wrong way mostly) haha

GarthVaderUK said:
Awesome mics + iNiS + possibility of using my own music with it = I care. Crap cover art be damned!
I'm quite certain that won't happen.
duk said:
i dont know if MS marketing did this on purpose or not but this game is getting a good amount of publicity (in a wrong way mostly) haha
You probably should check out Sony's The Last Guy for another WTF moment.

Developer in Training said:
I'm quite certain that won't happen.

You probably should check out Sony's The Last Guy for another WTF moment.

Considering that exact thing was in some of the leaked info which, so far, appears to be mostly accurate, I'd say it's best to hold your tongue :)

Top Bottom