• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

How I Became a Pokemon Card 01

Stories about the illustrations behind certain Pokemon cards from the old days.

A sweet story of Dratini and learning about humans and friendship.
Whoa they're legit length chapters. Somehow I expected like 2 pages.

Looks like not everything is translated and there's raws, I should make this reading practice

Recommend me the best romance series.
My favorite one right now is probably Molester Man or Toradora. Not sure if Takkoku even counts as romance.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Killing bites 7

Destroyer's royale should be fun.

Overall it's pretty much like Arachnid. Dumb fun, and you'll maybe learn a thing or two!

Soma

Sakamoto Desu ga? Ch. 13

3bF5Xhq.png

dat ass

Aizo

Banned
Do you have a MAL list of what you had read?
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/AlabastreAizo&status=2&order=0
The last 2-3 arcs of maison ikkoku.
I have that! I'll read it one day.
I guess I will just post my favourite.

Emma
Oyasumi Punpun
Platform ( in Endo Hiroki Tanpenshuu Volume 2 )
Yonensei / Gonensei
I've never read Yonensei. I shall check it out.
I should really start Emma one day... and
don't kill me
finish Oyasumi Punpun, too.

Antiwhippy

Also man, I feel like I should start a list too. I've been trying to recall the manga I've read too often lately.

Which one is the better service? MAL or bakaupdates?

upandaway

Also man, I feel like I should start a list too. I've been trying to recall the manga I've read too often lately.

I like MU because for one it's a lot faster and less glitchy, the manga pages don't have any risk of spoilers, and as a bonus it lets you know about new releases. (and psst it lets you do this)

Antiwhippy

I like MU because for one it's a lot faster and less glitchy, the manga pages don't have any risk of spoilers, and as a bonus it lets you know about new releases. (and psst it lets you do this)

You know, I actually remembered why I forgot to sign up for a list site last time, and that's because I couldn't figure out why I can't find the bakaupdate verification email. Turns out that it was in my spam all along!

Might as well try out MAL once I sorted out my MU list. Now to actually remember everything I've read...

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 111
Sure, after all that talk about how happy she was to be mobile, crush her fucking legs why don't ya? The only thing keeping me from putting my fist through the monitor is the hope that she'll make it through this, and then Hatsuna'll fix her up. Maybe the President has some super mega awesome power she'll activate from, uh, inside the monster's stomach. Maybe reinforcements will suddenly arrive. Or maybe Kana'll miraculously develop A rank powers to go along with her mobile state. Whatever happens, she'd better not get freakin' permakilled.

Aizo

Banned
I see Living Game and Baka to Gogh on plan to read list. Start with those.
Roger, roger!
I see that you have read kuso miso technique, the most romantic of the mangas.
That was a bad day.
If you like the Kindaichi series, did you know that Yoichi Takato got his own mini spin off too?

Takato Shounen No Jikenbo
Yeah! I checked it out on the Japanese mangabox a few months ago ^^

I just like the look of my MAL list. It depends on what you're looking for. I find it's easier to find series I'll like on MAL, in part because I can compare the stats of all of my friends; I can see what my friends like, and I generally appreciate their opinions. I'd add you, too. That right there is reason enough to make one, right?

_hekk05

Banned
Well, it seems that things went wild last night after I went to sleep.

I'm also fighting a hangover, so no trans stuff today.

Hip whip girl chp 50 raw dump also just released. I'm out

Usobuko

Banned
Bakaupdate or Mangaupdate has a lot more manga than MAL though. Some of the manga I have read can't be found on MAL list and I'm generally lazy to try and add them myself.

Revo

Nanatsu no Taizai 88

Ban and captain relationship so great

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 111

Being Kana is such suffering

zeromcd73

Prison School 87
So good! I just don't see why this is called Prison School any more. I wonder how it can still go past chapter 140 like this.

Edit: Prison School 88
Guess that solves that.

wonzo

Banned
monster waifus 26

kinda mad rachne's stuck in the harem as she's by far and away the best one

oh well, next week is monster milfs :eek:

Boku Girl 22

fffffffffffffffFUCK THIS GUY

Peephole 34

noooooo. preemptive rip glasses

_hekk05

Banned
You planning to translate this series as well?

Nah. Panda seemed to be interested in it. Just giving him a benchmark. (with great power comes great responsibility)

In other news, in Mahouka LN, Miyuki
finally makes a move on Tatsuya. Sneaks into his bed naked. Oh my.gif

Too bad translations end there

Nordicus

3 AM Dangerous Zone 1-14

Pretty good workplace romance josei manga with one chapter to go and the male love interest is rather appealing unlike those cookiecutter prince charming bishonens, so bonus points for that. The protagonist is perhaps a bit bland and ordinary as well as the setting where the girl is constantly busy with work at a thankless job that doesn't match with her career wishes. Then there's of course the unfaithful boyfriend at the beginning. I'll still read a decent josei romance story such as this over shounen/shoujo highschool ones any day.
Sadly the love rival is a bitch. "What nerve do you have getting to him before me although I've known him the longest?!" Go eat a dick lady. Oh sorry, I guess that was your problem in the first place.

Sly

I don't want no lemon juice in my sugary paradise (╥﹏╥)
Suit yourself

*opens a huge bag of sour candies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom