• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taruranto

72U4ehB.png
9SZtgMx.png
rWsup09.png
Ui53uZb.png

Perfect, thanks again!

caramac

Hey could I get this in avatar form please?

Just Ellie with no background if possible

ibt7VAimo4qdu6.png
iT022DLjTB2pQ.png

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/JIBLbw2k944/maxresdefault.jpg[IMG]

Thank you :)[/QUOTE]

[quote="Crossing Eden, post: 124923878"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zPOj3u4.jpg[IMG]
Would be pretty cool if someone were to make this avatar size or transparent. ._.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.minus.com/ibuC5ficEf063o.png
ibyC9F6ZrNORNR.png
icfBz7Lm77s54.png

Any chance somebody could give my avatar a transparent background? Thanks.

ibmq33JqGwUBe9.png

iB8881cSSg3DU.png

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt-Ciri.jpg

I know I know, I JUST got a new one today...but Ciri...full body or waist up would be nice. (._. ) I'm sorry Gaf

Roflobear

I was wondering if someone could make a transparent and a non-trasnparent avatar of this marmot:

9283673889_89b4e4979f_z.jpg

Not sure which one I'd prefer. Thanks in advance for any help

Can somebody please make these into avatars for me, in the style of the one that I have now. Pretty please. :) It will be greatly appreciated!

Edit: It's fine if you can't fit them in a normal sized looking avatar. Example: Part of the scarf missing, or only half the sword shown. Whatever isn't much of a hassle. ^^

Bul5Ws8IcAAQPDt.png

Bulw0dyCAAEy41W.png

BultveRIEAAsf2l.png

FillerB

Can somebody please make these into avatars for me, in the style of the one that I have now. Pretty please. :) It will be greatly appreciated!

Edit: It's fine if you can't fit them in a normal sized looking avatar. Example: Part of the scarf missing, or only half the sword shown. Whatever isn't much of a hassle. ^^

0vd9pU6.png
pqYhAjW.png
X7Z6eXs.png

I'm no Neorice, who unless I am very much mistaken made these pixelart figures, so my shadows look incredibly amateurish compared to the rest. You should probably take it up with him if you want it done better.

Can anyone remove the background from mine?

Got a higher resolution version?

Kater

Banned
emporioivankov_and_iowuha.jpeg

Can someone make Inazuma (the man with the funky hair in the front) into an avatar for me, please? And maybe a transparent background.

Edit:

LGBT GAFfer Art was so kind and already made one for me. If anyone was actually already working on one, I'll take 'em too. So that I could maybe have one with coat and one with only the head. :)

Magwik

Banned
0vd9pU6.png
pqYhAjW.png
X7Z6eXs.png

I'm no Neorice, who unless I am very much mistaken made these pixelart figures, so my shadows look incredibly amateurish compared to the rest. You should probably take it up with him if you want it done better.

Got a higher resolution version?

Couldn't find one, but wouldn't mind having him and the hoop as a transparent one either. Also thanks in advance :)
john-barrowman07.jpg

0vd9pU6.png
pqYhAjW.png
X7Z6eXs.png

Yes, it was Neorice. XP That's perfectly fine, at least they were made. All I really care about. ^^ He actuallys wants us to do them. Lol.

But thank you very much!

Thought you made those batty, lol.

anyways, I want to get a new avatar. But with Beowulf still in it. :p

DNsuUee.jpg

Anyway possible to make a avatar with the dude on the left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom