• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Germany proposes 6 month limit for EU citizens w/o job. Ban on welfare abusers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

segasonic

Do you live in Germany? If you do you shouldn't say that cause you would know better. We German people get kicked around by immigrants every day, get robbed by Bohemian people, get spit on by other immigrants, children get mobbed in school and hit by those people. They often speak only their language and don't want to learn our language. We even build many mosques for them and they don't care about our believes. Our country has too many people and because of that the rent gets higher and higher and those people get a special certificate so that they don't have to pay as much for a bigger house than most of us working people.

If I go into a bus there are more immigrants than German people, these people stare at you and insult you in their language if you even look at them and also rob you if it's late night. I also have a few immigrant friends and they learned German, went to German schools and are integrated in this country, but even these people say that they are ashamed of many of their fellow men.
gtfo with your Neonazi bullshit!!

I work in Duisburg and had a long-term project at a customer in Berlin-Wedding, which is one of the worst places in Berlin. I never had one bad experience with immigrants. There are criminal immigrants, but they are the minority, same as among German nationals, really.

Mendrox

You make germany sounds like a ghetto. It's really safe here. The only thing that get's constantly stolen in Hamburg are bikes.

In what district do you live?

Harburg but in the quiet area where almost nothing happens. Guess my people were unlucky this year that 2 of them got robbed, another one got his teeth smashed and a friends dad got stabbed on the street. Whatever.

FYI I reported 3 stolen motorbikes last month which got deposited in near area and the police doesn't know how they should catch these thieves. They often steal the motorbikes, get their useful parts and drive with them to Poland lol.

Edit: ^^^

Whatever mate, call me Neonazi when I went to help these people by doing social work for them and also having a few immigrant friends.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Hear, hear, hear. I'm all for measures to stop abuse of national subsidies by foreigners.

In the Netherlands every Dutch citizen pays through their taxes for affordable education. This makes it possible for Dutch students to get cheap student loans, affordable college/university education and free public transport. All of this paid by the Dutch population.

Of course the EU demands that these freebies and subsidies should also apply to foreign students in the Netherlands even though they or their parents have never paid for those facilities.

Same thing with sick foreigners in need of expensive surgery who temporarily move to the Netherlands so they can enjoy the benefits of tax subsidized hospitals.

Actually the "problematic" foreigners wouldnt want to do a "low" job here, because they would maybe earn 50€ more each month in comparison to the welfare they get. 40 hours each week for just 50€ more after one month...

I also wouldnt do that.

So Germany is like America where the wages are so low they are around the same if not less than living off the state?

Do you live in Germany? If you do you shouldn't say that cause you would know better. We German people get kicked around by immigrants every day, get robbed by Bohemian people, get spit on by other immigrants, children get mobbed in school and hit by those people.

Oh fucking please. American low income areas with disfranchised immigrants and minorities make Germany's look like Monaco.

MilkyJoe

Except the massive amounts of polish people that flocked to the UK once the boarders were open? Come on even the Polish people joke about how they all left.

Abused isn't the right word, and I probably shouldn't have used it. But there are no checks and balances in place. Its not right that the east flock to the west then don't want to contribute to the society that are now joining. If you can't contribute then you should go back home, not take advantage of a welfare system that is better then yours.

You missed out the bit about people that live in the south east have to live miles away from their places of work because the growing housing shortage caused by the torrent of immigration.

For balance one cannot tar a whole nation of people with the same brush. Many, many Polish guys that are in the UK are getting on with things and pulling their weight, working hard, often being shafted by penny pinching employers, but by christ they put the hours in! However, The UK is not a big place and regardles of the tax payer burden of welfare tourism, it's the house pricing index which is the worrying thing...

London-HPI.jpg

Thorakai

It's almost hilarious how people from outside the EU, or even just outside Germany judge about this.
Not trying to be mean, but most of you can't even imagine how the situation REALLY is.
Ofc you can't, you don't live here. But just be quiet about stuff you don't know, and stop acting like this would be some racist actions or whatever.

I still haven't seen much in the way or numbers or studies that supports welfare abuse being a big problem. You are right that I don't know much about Germany, but I can ask questions and read the posts here to gauge just how informed people are. That post you quoted is the perfect conglomeration of all the Republican talking points used in the U.S. to dehumanized immigrants and make it easier to pass laws against them. Its very easy to spread misinformation like "welfare abuse" because it sounds correct. It feeds into the negative observations of long-time citizens: people are now speaking languages other than my own, people not like me are begging on the street, the culture is changing, etc. It gets too easy to focus on the negatives of immigration and make them a scapegoat for a country's problems. I get the feeling that a lot of the support for something like this will be solely on the basis of "it sounds like its true!" as opposed to, you know, fact checking to see if welfare abuse is actually a big enough problem to fight.

I still haven't seen much in the way or numbers or studies that supports welfare abuse being a big problem. You are right that I don't know much about Germany, but I can ask questions and read the posts here to gauge just how informed people are. That post you quoted is the perfect conglomeration of all the Republican talking points used in the U.S. to dehumanized immigrants and make it easier to pass laws against them. Its very easy to spread misinformation like "welfare abuse" because it sounds correct. It feeds into the negative observations of long-time citizens: people are now speaking languages other than my own, people not like me are begging on the street, the culture is changing, etc. It gets too easy to focus on the negatives of immigration and make them a scapegoat for a country's problems. I get the feeling that a lot of the support for something like this will be solely on the basis of "it sounds like its true!" as opposed to, you know, fact checking to see if welfare abuse is actually a big enough problem to fight.

Not to mention they always say stuff like "they are so dangerous" or "uneducated". Yep, immigrants that can sometimes be dangerous or come to the country without any education. Something that is very alien to America.

Chariot

Harburg but in the quiet area where almost nothing happens. Guess my people were unlucky this year that 2 of them got robbed, another one got his teeth smashed and a friends dad got stabbed on the street. Whatever.

FYI I reported 3 stolen motorbikes last month which got deposited in near area and the police doesn't know how they should catch these thieves. They often steal the motorbikes, get their useful parts and drive with them to Poland lol.

Whatever mate, call me Neonazi when I went to help these people by doing social work for them and also having a few immigrant friends.
Well, I live in east Jenfeld, officially a "sozialer Brennpunkt". We habe our own little police patrol in the form of some old policeman on a bike who helps people out. It's really not bad here, I live here for 4 years and I wasn't ever involved in any crime and I heard only of few, most of them minor. And if this is one of the worst areas the city has to offer, it can't be that bad over all.

I am all with restricting the abuse of the welfare system through anyone, including immigrants, but not everyone abuses. In fact a lot of people try really hard and are outstanding citizens. It's not fair to put them into the same corner like those who don't.

Well, the EU is pretty unique in the way that you can move to a different country and get the same welfare benefits as people of the country.

Only that the new law wouldn't affect people outside of the group who abuses the welfare system.

Zukuu

Banned
And if you do put the effort and try for six months but dont succeed, what then?
The responsible employment agency will actually give you job OFFERS or the opportunity for PAID advanced training. If you're willing to showcase that you actually WANT to work, you should not decline them. You can always look for a better job in the meanwhile.

big financial institutions based in Germany forcing smaller EU countries to go into austerity and ruining shit there, it all balanced out of outside EU people go to Germany to smooch off of their social services.

It's give n take right? The EU ruined many of the smaller countries, so :p

mephel

For people who talk about equality, do you remember for how many years were new EU members from A10 countries (2004 EU expansion) restricted in multitude of ways until 2011?
(and rightfully so, in my opinion)

Frankly, there is a lot about EU that does not feel equal (especially the differences between income of the people among different countries)
When there are such massive differences, it's no wonder that there is a lot of immigration. And not the good kind.

When I was on holiday in London, I went to a bank with my cousin who was living there at the time and we were basically told that they do not speak english and we should go to another branch because this one is only for polish people (and we understood only because of the similarity between polish and czech language)

As far as I am concerned, when you move to another country, it's your duty (not the duty of the country) to integrate yourself into that country's community and culture. Creating these "islands" of foreigners who don't even speak the language of the country does not seem very healthy to me.

blah ... I went a little offtopic there, but I actually think that there should be some sort of regulation to work related movement and welfare. I don't see any issues with what the germans are doing.

KaiserBecks

Hear, hear, hear. I'm all for measures to stop abuse of national subsidies by foreigners.

In the Netherlands every Dutch citizen pays through their taxes for affordable education. This makes it possible for Dutch students to get cheap student loans, affordable college/university education and free public transport. All of this paid by the Dutch population.

Of course the EU demands that these freebies and subsidies should also apply to foreign students in the Netherlands even though they or their parents have never paid for those facilities.

Same thing with sick foreigners in need of expensive surgery who temporarily move to the Netherlands so they can enjoy the benefits of tax subsidized hospitals.

I went to college in the Netherlands, paid the same as Dutch students (because I'm a EU citizen) and never had the feeling that it was cheap or affordable. The regular tuition fees were fairly high (around 140 Euros or so per month) for what I got (I remember the outrages in Germany when universities were actually allowed to charge for classes) and free public transport ("OV kaart") didn't apply to students who weren't Dutch. You only qualified for that if you also qualified for Studiefinancering, which doesn't just happen by default. I had to pay for the train, which was a shitload of money, because ironically, there weren't any discounts for students.

Oh, funny anecdote: I went to a Dutch jobcenter (no Uitzendbureau, an official jobcenter) once and just wanted to have a look at some side-job listings. When they realized that I wasn't Dutch, I was immediately told I couldn't apply for welfare (which wasn't the reason why I was there...) and also wasn't allowed to work without a "Verblijfsvergunning" (welcome to Holland, pre 1992...only that it was 2008). Us filthy EU citizens demanding Dutch freebies. Come to Limburg, find yourself here.

Another case of chasing after the poor for money. Yeah, they're the ones that took all the money, can't you tell by their lavish lifestyles and offshore bank accounts?

big financial institutions based in Germany forcing smaller EU countries to go into austerity and ruining shit there, it all balanced out of outside EU people go to Germany to smooch off of their social services.

It's give n take right? The EU ruined many of the smaller countries, so :p
The same thing happened during the few years the Articles of Confederation were in effect in the United States. The solution wasn't to dissolve the Union, but make it stronger without a stronger central government. I believe the same can work for the EU. A continental system of federal taxes and social programs that have authority over the "state" level of laws. "States" are unable to make laws that conflict with either the letter or spirit of federal laws.

The European Union needs to federalize with a strong central government modeled after the American system (except keep the multiparty system!). Confederations done on a large scale don't work. There is too much internal division between member states that cause issues like this topic.

Like in the USA, this seems like a solution looking for a problem. Demonizing the poor and punishing them for being poor. It's not working in the USA, what makes you think it's gonna work in the EU? It will just end up being more expensive than the problem it is trying to 'solve'.

Amd tbh, this thread is a little shocking.

"These people'.

'Those people'.

'I see them everyday panhandling...disgusting'.

If this was a thread about America, everyone would be screaming for the racists' heads.

Xando

They should implement restrictions on welfare abusers but a ban seems kinda harsh.

Havent heard of many people abusing the welfare system here in Hamburg.

Pennywise

That doesn't matter. What matters is that these people be treated with respect and kindness. They should be educated in the native language, their children should go to the same schools as German children. I don't know what the citizenship laws are for Germany, whether or not birth in the country is enough. Most immigrants aren't trying to game the system, they are trying to make a better life for themselves.

It's the same kind of hatred of the poor, nationalistic racism that permeates the Right in America and many Western Nations against immigrants, illegal or otherwise.

Nationalism breeds racism and is an illness to society. Vilification of the poor only benefits the upper crust of society. Laws like this in Germany can only lead down a dark path. Amnesty, support, understanding, and compassion are what is needed to "fix" the problem.

Yeah I fully agree with you.
The problem however is, it's an ongoing problem both germans/immigrants and especially politicians dealt horrible with for ages...

A quick and pretty good example is the immigration of turkish labour in the 50s and 60s in Germany.
With the economic boom that took place within these years, Germany needed alot workers in quite a few different branches, for example the automobile industry.

Alot of those guest workers came from rural populated areas in Turkey.
Basically alot of old fashioned and more conservative/religious type of people, who were quite shocked when they arrived here.

Neither the employers, nor the German goverment took the right steps towards a proper immigration.
A language barrier (even if the worker may have learned the language by the time, the family most likely didn't) and a totally different culture that hasn't really stepped towards them made the immigration mostly impossible.
And what happened ?
Turkish people sticked together (which wasn't suprising considering the problems they faced) and were not immigrated.

The problem that occured over time ?
They kept the values,views from the time they moved from Turkey to Germany.
While the population in Turkey and around the world changed their views on alot of things and became more liberal, those people were still stuck on their old ways of thinking.
That generated quite a few problems with the following generations that followed those footsteps and are now facing quite a few problems..

The goverment failed and alot of the mentioned following generations were not really integrated, sadly.

Keep in mind that it's just a small excerpt.
The big part made it, either they worked their ass off to be accepted and integrated regardless of the diffyculties or they are somewhere in between.
The problem is, the small excerpt I just illustrated overshadows the rest (yeah like always, negative example overshadow the big positive reality...) for alot of people, mostly conservative people.

Right, but can you tell me this is the norm? Can you show me any studies showing that the majority or a significant minority of these people act like this? It's like claiming the majority of Hispanic immigrants to America join the street gangs, which is far from the truth. Nationalistic and nominally racist (not active, violent racism, but societal bred prejudices and preconceptions) ways of thinking use these handful of people as a scare tactic and example of how bad "these people" are. It's disingenuous and dangerous.

Nationalism is the problem here. Nationalism bred an arbitrary division between people, an "us versus them" mentality that hurts everyone. America struggled and continues to struggle with this, but Americans are Americans, whether they were born and raised in Texas or Maine. There are regional quirks and identities but they don't overshadow the greater bond of a shared history and national identity.

Europeans need to stop thinking of themselves as just Germans or Romanians first but as Europeans first if you want the European Union to grow and succeed as a single entity.

This person is just projecting his own bad experiences towards entire groups of people, without even a single thought that these individuals might individuals.

Chariot

Like in the USA, this seems like a solution looking for a problem. Demonizing the poor and punishing them for being poor. It's not working in the USA, what makes you think it's gonna work in the EU? It will just end up being more expensive than the problem it is trying to 'solve'.
The poor don't get demonized, where did you read that?

Tugatrix

The same thing happened during the few years the Articles of Confederation were in effect in the United States. The solution wasn't to dissolve the Union, but make it stronger without a stronger central government. I believe the same can work for the EU. A continental system of federal taxes and social programs that have authority over the "state" level of laws. "States" are unable to make laws that conflict with either the letter or spirit of federal laws.

The European Union needs to federalize with a strong central government modeled after the American system (except keep the multiparty system!). Confederations done on a large scale don't work. There is too much internal division between member states that cause issues like this topic.

Strongly disagree, we are more institutional closer than ever and the result is Germany decide everything and force his view on every other country. Also tensions and nationalisms have arise from that. And you tell me the solution it's full throttle the process? that's a recipe for disaster. We are talking about countries with different cultures and languages, not the US that at least share a language and many cultural traits, an european federation can't be built by force nor on a few years, it will take centuries to be reasonable.

"These people'.

'Those people'.

'I see them everyday panhandling...disgusting'.
If this was a thread about America, everyone would be screaming for the racists' heads.

You think there shouldn't be laws to regulate immigrations because it would be racist?

I hope you realize that the USA is one of the more strict country in this regard.

Pennywise

Ah the good old "I'm not racist, i've got foreign friends" card.

Anyway, you wanna hear an interesting story ?
While I was younger I worked in a moving company within my summer holidays.
We also did evictions on a regular basis and you know what we found in a garage ?
22 ! stolen bikes.
Needless to say, he was german.

Pretty crazy guy, we've opened the house with two officers right beside us.

Sorry, but projecting your own experiences isn't gonna make your general statement any better...

The poor don't get demonized, where did you read that?

It can be seen in the first few posts on the first page. I don't want to single someone out, but it's there.

You think there shouldn't be laws to regulate immigrations because it would be racist?
Yes. These laws are targeting a specific group of people. It is class discrimination at the very least, which in America is closely tied with racism. In this case, you are targeting people specifically from eastern Europe.

I hope you realize that the USA is one of the more strict country in this regard.

And I never claimed we are better for it. In fact, it should be an example as to why the EU shouldn't do it. Once you are in, however, we also do not have border checkpoints (except in a few places very close to the border). You are free to live anywhere in the USA.

Some of our States also require drug testing for welfare recipients to cut waste and welfare abuse. Well, the results came in and turns out that the abusers are an extreme minority and the drug tests ended up costing A LOT more money than what it would have saved by catching the said welfare abusers.

Xando

Strongly disagree, we are more institutional closer than ever and the result is Germany decide everything and force his view on every other country.

Lets not do this here please.

We payed the majority of the bailoutmoney to some southern european countries and are supposed to accept you to continue with a clearly not working financial system?

The biggest problem in Germany is that we need a good immigration system that is based on Education.

"These people'.

'Those people'.

Roma and immigration topics are always shocking. Reminds you how easy these ideas are to pick up and spread and how not far removed we are from history and other nativist movements.

Do you live in Germany? If you do you shouldn't say that cause you would know better. We German people get kicked around by immigrants every day, get robbed by Bohemian people, get spit on by other immigrants, children get mobbed in school and hit by those people. They often speak only their language and don't want to learn our language. We even build many mosques for them and they don't care about our believes. Our country has too many people and because of that the rent gets higher and higher and those people get a special certificate so that they don't have to pay as much for a bigger house than most of us working people.

If I go into a bus there are more immigrants than German people, these people stare at you and insult you in their language if you even look at them and also rob you if it's late night. I also have a few immigrant friends and they learned German, went to German schools and are integrated in this country, but even these people say that they are ashamed of many of their fellow men.

Well no shit mate, sorry if I used the wrong word for Zigeuner or Moschee. And if you don't believe me try googling that we German build many mosques for our fellow immigrant men so that they can live their religion to the fullest. I live in Hamburg and have friends across the whole country and guess what? I hear the same from every part of the country. One part is way more bad than the other one (e.g. Berlin is full of shit crimes, where as Munich is okay)

As someone who lives in Berlin I can say everything you are saying about immigrants is over-generalized and just flat speaking to stereotypes.

I see obviously a number of bad eggs here (hence the anecdotes of your friends saying they are ashamed of their countrymen), but that still does not overly flavor my opinion on vast groups of people. I attempt to fight that temptation with reason.

Also Berlin is a ridiculously safe city. Perhaps you were inadvertently thinking about the per-capita wealth and gentrification demographics?

Yes. These laws are targeting a specific group of people. It is class discrimination at the very least, which in America is closely tied with racism. In this case, you are targeting people specifically from eastern Europe.

The law doesn't target a specific group.

6 months of walfare benefits is still more than you will get in every other country outside of the EU.

Your first paragraph is a pure straw man, but I am in favor of freer immigration policy. If goods can move easily so should people.

Not really. The US has a no restrictions on inter-US migration and we haven't since 1791, its kind of in our constitution. Kind of like how the EU was schengen area and EU were supposed to be.

But economic crisis hit and low and behold there's scapegoats: Southern and Eastern Europe along with the evil welfare state bankrupting and pilfering from the 'good german taxpayer"

The law doesn't target a specific group.

6 months of walfare benefits is still more than you will get in every other country outside of the EU.

Of course they target a specific group. They target eastern europeans. The fact they don't specifically say that in the text doesn't change the fact and the public pronouncements that clearly state the intent.

Pennywise

The biggest problem in Germany is that we need a good immigration system that is based on Education.

Yeah, that's one of the factors that's been broken since, well forever.
While I was in elemantary school, we had alot of people who either spoke no word of german or just the basics.
They never had a chance to catch up and were always behind.
Still renember one girl who was crying every day in class, it was somewhat sad that you couldn't really help her.
A year later there was another girl from Russia who was pretty good in both german and russian who helped her to catch up a bit, so she at least got a basic education, but never made it past it.

Your frist paragraph is a pure strawman, but I am in favor

Not really. The US has a no restrictions on inter-US migration. Kind of like how the EU was schengen area and EU were supposed to be.

But economic crisis hit and low and behold there's scapegoats: Southern and Eastern Europe along with the evil welfare state bankrupting and pilfering from the 'good german taxpayer"

Inter USA /= inter EU.

EU states are still sovereign national states Using the USA as analogy is just misleading.

Chariot

Of course they target a specific group. They target eastern europeans. The fact they don't specifically say that in the text doesn't change the fact and the public pronouncements that clearly state the intent.
The law applies to everyone, who is not a german citizen. Eastern europaen, western europaen or american, all the same.

They target people who abbuse the welfare system.

The general part of the immigrants from Eastern Europe work and live in Germany just fine and wouldn't be affected by the new law.

The law applies to everyone, who is not a german citizen. Eastern europaen, western europaen or american, all the same.
Sure it does. Just like Voter ID laws apply to everyone in the US and terror watch lists apply to everyone

Inter USA /= inter EU.

EU states are still sovereign national states Using the USA as analogy is just misleading.

Well I wasn't in the room when they drafted the four freedoms

Well I wasn't in the room when they drafted the four freedoms

You know there are already EU laws that would make it possible to deny welfare benefits to EU citizens.

And from your article

Following the Maastricht Treaty, the rights of economically active persons to free movement within the EU have been complemented by limited rights for non-economically active citizens to move freely within the EU, under Article 21 (1) of the TFEU and Directive 2004/38/EC on the right to move and reside freely within the EU.

Benutzer

Your frist paragraph is a pure strawman, but I am in favor

Not really. The US has a no restrictions on inter-US migration. Kind of like how the EU was schengen area and EU were supposed to be.

It's free movement of goods, capital, services & people... not free movement of welfare lol. You can reside/work/retire/study in every EU country but IMO you should not expect to get welfare for years.

The US system is different anyway... There is one "welfare system" for every US citizen, but in the EU each country has their own system. You can't see how this could strain the welfare system of a more generous country?

Tugatrix

Lets not do this here please.

We payed the majority of the bailoutmoney to some southern european countries and are supposed to accept you to continue with a clearly not working financial system?

Hey we only need that bailout because my dumb prime minister pressured by Germany bailout our banks that had gigantic debts to German banks. So what is exactly my blame or the blame from my countrymen? Also your cure it's a poison even for Germany, your economy it's stalling hard due to austerity, Germany it's effectively dooming us all.

You know there are already EU laws that would make it possible to deny welfare benefits to EU citizens.

And from your article

I'm not saying its illegal, just it doesn't comport with their stated goals. They reneged on their goals.

And interestingly the year they passed that directive. 2004? What happened that year in the history of the European Union?

Interesting when this distinction was codified. I'm sure there were similar things before but something in 2004 gave this issue new urgency.

It's free movement of goods, capital, services & people... not free movement of welfare lol. You can reside/work/retire/study in every EU country but IMO you should not expect to get welfare for years.

The US system is different anyway... There is one "welfare system" for every US citizen, but in the EU each country has their own system. You can't see how this could strain the welfare system of a more generous country?

No they're isn't. There is a welfare system that is distinct in each state, we have federalism

The difference is, it applies to everyone. Every person in South Carolina or New York abides by the same rules. Newly arrived or living there for decades (we have a 5th and 14th amendment)

If this applied to German citizens, you'd have a stronger case this isn't pure vindictive spite aimed at immigrants

So its freedom of movement for rich people?

And why not apply it to Germans? If your concerned about abuse and fraud seems fair to target them with equal vigor.

We have the federal welfare which can apply to everyone and then state and sometimes city/county welfare which is specific to the state and city and/or county you reside. There are no limits and no one can kick you out for the latter two. They only stop when you move to another state, city or county.

Seems like a slap in the face of people that abuse welfare systems.

I'll repost this.

Up until now we have very few cases, maybe around 100, of actual proven deception. In other words, it is not a mass problem at all, rather the exception. We've also looked at cases of self-employment. Some Bulgarians and Romanians come here to register themselves as fake self-employed people in order to claim the extra benefits. In Germany, we've had around 2,000 such cases - which is not very many, either.

this is the Germany's "voter fraud".

That doesn't matter. What matters is that these people be treated with respect and kindness. They should be educated in the native language, their children should go to the same schools as German children. I don't know what the citizenship laws are for Germany, whether or not birth in the country is enough. Most immigrants aren't trying to game the system, they are trying to make a better life for themselves.

It's the same kind of hatred of the poor, nationalistic racism that permeates the Right in America and many Western Nations against immigrants, illegal or otherwise.

Nationalism breeds racism and is an illness to society. Vilification of the poor only benefits the upper crust of society. Laws like this in Germany can only lead down a dark path. Amnesty, support, understanding, and compassion are what is needed to "fix" the problem.
What if the immigrants don't want those things, should that stuff be forced on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom