• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diet Racism: Official Beverage of the Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
I tried watching that video the other day. Was entirely distracted by the comments. Some next level shit in there.

Dereck

VkOUYug.png

Might be time for NeoGAF to have a race sub forum.

You jest but what really scares me is that we could have a whole sub forum filled to the brim with the same stories big and small yet we'd more than likely still have to run through the same damn arguments with the "racism is over" brigade.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Might be time for NeoGAF to have a race sub forum.

I say we get a MAHVEL subforum, and leave OT for the good discussions, like race, abortion, politics, economics, film, environment, sports, and travel. RAPEFEST for short.

Eidan

I liked the line about never dating an Asian. It reminded me of a lot of threads here where guys said they'd never date a black woman. Chug that Diet Racist.

I had a white female collage student actually try to pull the " The Irish were discriminated against too!" line on me. I lost it and and verbally tore her a new one. She cried and I felt kinda bad afterwards.

Is it just me, or do the people in the comments REALLY REALLY not understand what white privilege is?

Like, holy fuck. COMPLETELY missing the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom