• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 6-12 | One Frame, Two Frame, Just Frame, Plus Frame

shimoto

Just looked at the bracket with Mike Ross in it. The really stupid thing about picking DeeJay against Nice1 is that Mike was the one who sent Nice1 to losers earlier AND at UFGTX, Mike DESTROYED Nice1 with Honda vs. Guy. (Nice1 was the player who took 7 minutes to repair his stick mid-match only to be blown up in about 45 seconds total.) Just dumb from Mike Ross.

I remember that stick-fixing nonsense. It was that guy? smh Mike.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MLG needs to take notes from this Nintendo stream. This is how you do a professional looking and feeling stream without it being sterile as fuck and video NyQuil every other match.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Oh, Pepeday vs. Snake Eyez?

Snake Eyez is the guy I'd always push for in a match in the US, but I'm backing my Fuerte brother in this one, I want to see him take TFC on a whole plus this match as well.

Question is whether I'm gonna want to wait the hour and 45 minutes to catch the match live if the time I heard was correct.

Unlucky

The World Ends Ryu
giphy.gif

Marz

No, I just don't understand the problems sagat would have other than no fireballs once Abel has ultra

Gat got good normals but he doesn't have the walkspeed to utilize them to effectively play footsies against a character like Abel who can ignore traditional zoning.

Talked with 801 Strider bout it a couple months ago and he told me he thinks Abel's bodied Sagat since Super. He can just sit in Sagats deadzone and Sagat can't do much about it without taking a risk.

Abel doesn't have to jump in the MU so anti air game is out of the equation and Sagat only has one good option on wakeup which Abel easily baits. So if he gets a knockdown he can go to work.

Sagat can bully Abel without meter though that's why Sanford always destroys Rico he just goes ham.

Top Bottom