• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I like one woman that doesn't seem to like me. Her coworker seems to like me. Ribbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
kim_jung_un_clapping.gif

That was legendary.

dokish

Banned
3 years without a *serious* relationship.

They close on Sunday.

EDIT: Was too busy studying and learning Korean.

Thanks for the thread and insight into your life OP. It's been really entertaining and props for sticking around through it.

Some of the 'mob justice' being dealt out at this point is becoming pretty cruel though, really. The witch hunt has well and truly started.

Wish I could say "my pleasure", but well, thanks. I'm glad I helped Sunhi consolidate himself as a true legend.

Everything is offensive

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Thanks for the thread and insight into your life OP. It's been really entertaining and props for sticking around through it.

Some of the 'mob justice' being dealt out at this point is becoming pretty cruel though, really. The witch hunt has well and truly started.

BTM

It's threads like these that make me love Gaf.

Also, we have been blessed by both Lionel AND Sunhi in the same thread. Legendary

Aselith

3 years without a *serious* relationship.

They close on Sunday.

EDIT: Was too busy studying and learning Korean.

I bet if you spent half the time you spend sniffing hair and taking covert Korean girl pics working on getting an actual girl and developing a relationship that involves more than an olfactory connection, you'd be three years into a serious relationship.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Came for the Sunhi joint and seriously thought the text he used was from whatever movie that was. No way that crazy shit could have been non-fiction. So I read through the thread. I should have never doubted you Sunhi.

This guy needs serious help.

Nose Master

K-Pop witch hunt is a bit much. Community is a bit of a blind spot (
as is this thread, apparently
), but one rotten apple doesn't condemn the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom