• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Tag Stories of GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
TOM f'N CRUISE said:
people think im a joke poster :lol .

im not BTW

crazycruise.jpg

Madman

HUELEN10 said:
He's not a Junior though. I assume now it is not permanent, but rather last a really long time.
He was when you said that. It worked well for him since I guess an admin decided to unjunior him.

IIRC, being put on junior status only gets reversed if an admin decides to reverse it.

-viper-

Banned
Kagari said:
Now that's just creepy.
Deja fucking vu?

I recall seeing the exact same posts last year.

( Originally Posted by TOM f'N CRUISE:
people think im a joke poster .

im not BTW)

(Kagari TOM F'N CRUISE PIC)

(TOM f'N CRUISE smiley face pic)

(Originally Posted by Kagari:
Now that's just creepy.)

I mean, WTF? Now that's creepy.

HUELEN10

Ninja Scooter said:
herpe sex>>>star fox command

herpe sex<<<star fox command

Fixed.

Again I have to say it....
HOW is purposely putting yourself in a position to catch an STD better than getting a Game?

Sex on purpose with a chance of an STD is INSTAFAIL in my book.

HUELEN10 said:

Fixed.

HOW is purposely putting yourself in a position to catch an STD better than getting a Game?

HUELEN10
I ONLY HAVE HERPES
she begs, she pays
(Today, 06:50 PM)

I love this place.
:lol

Trevor360

Banned
HUELEN10 said:

Fixed.

you could have just gotten head dumbass

HUELEN10

xKilltheMx said:
HUELEN10
I ONLY HAVE HERPES
she begs, she pays
(Today, 06:50 PM)

I love this place.
:lol
So do I, so do I, but remember the Herpes bit refers to her.
Trevor360 said:
you could have just gotten head dumbass
She "circumcised" her boyfriend the week prior or so I've heard. Yeah fuck that shit. Besides, you can get herpes orally too, so why would you be dumb enough to put yourself at risk?

Dead Man

hmmm... bumping old thread.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone can shed light on my tag? I got it a few days ago and cannot seem to figure out where it happened. I first noticed it about Wednesday and looked at my posts from this week and last but could not find it. I do expect to be shown being owned, so link away!

Link to my post history to save you the trouble LOL: Potential Ownage

HUELEN10

New tag time.

Click on the picture to see the post. I agree with the warning and unlike the old tag, this one won't lead to confusion as I'm a dude and that is very clearly not a dude. :lol I'll still treasure my old one. 2nd tag due to the random hijinx of a random girl. :lol

The girl in question this time is one that is not from my IRL experiences, but rather the world of the internet!

http://www.seganerds.com/2009/02/27/crazy-sega-nerds-tails-crazy-chick-gets-a-tattoo/

This is real. I am not one to judge, but WTF. :lol

Chinner

Banned
twinturbo2 said:
If any mod is reading this, I want Master Exploder for my tag.

I did not mean (did not mean)
to blow your mind! (blow your mind)
look at this scrub, doesn't know how you get tagged.

coincidentally, if any mod is reading this i want master cocksucker as my tag.

Chinner said:
look at this scrub, doesn't know how you get tagged.

coincidentally, if any mod is reading this i want master cocksucker as my tag.

I don't think ducks can really suck. They don't have lips. Master Cockgobbler would be more avatar appropriate.

btkadams

platypotamus said:
I don't think ducks can really suck. They don't have lips. Master Cockgobbler would be more avatar appropriate.
Chinner
Gobblin' Cock
(Today, 01:09 PM)
Reply | Quote

Gobblin' Cock is far more effective id say

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Ive had 3.

The first one I got on old-gaf for telling a story about how my high school QB didn't pass me the ball when I was wide open for a game winning TD. He chose to run the ball instead and we lost. So the next day, I wound up tell his girlfriend he was cheating on her... and then told him she was cheating on him.. and the entire school turned into a drama factory complete with fist fights for the next week.. and no one ever knew I started it all. That earned me the "Just give me the damn ball" tag.

The second one I got after NeoGAF started. I lost my tag after the conversion and was back to being tagless.. so I made a joke about how MJ was going tagless and I could to (hanes had just come out with their tagless undershirts at the time). So my tag was "tagless"

This one I got because I posted the quote from Marx. It has become the most quotable of my tags.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I am suprised i don't have a tag.
-Getting that guy with the open photobucket account to post his neogaf password
-My old soulja boy threads
-The grief i get for making so many threads these days.

If you have had more than one tag, you need to quit NeoGAF cold turkey. I consider myself a casual poster and even then I know I'm addicted to it.

Also, this thread is damn old. Too many banned and forgotten members make this thread unworthy of bumping.

Oh, and I almost got a tag for bitching about a level in Braid.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
MThanded said:
I am suprised i don't have a tag.
-Getting that guy with the open photobucket account to post his neogaf password
-My old soulja boy threads
-The grief i get for making so many threads these days.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344121&highlight=christmas+wallpaper

Damn this thread was truly epic though. Got banned over it. :-/

That was the funniest thing i have been involved in on GAF.

NO 56k!!!! lol

And this still cracks me up to this day:
kfcwii.jpg

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
idahoblue said:
hmmm... bumping old thread.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone can shed light on my tag? I got it a few days ago and cannot seem to figure out where it happened. I first noticed it about Wednesday and looked at my posts from this week and last but could not find it. I do expect to be shown being owned, so link away!

Link to my post history to save you the trouble LOL: Potential Ownage
Did you get that tag when Bish was giving out free tags a month ago?

Dresden

What's so special about tags? It's usually something derogatory about the poster, anyways, I guess people find them funny?

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I got a tag, but I had no idea what it meant. It was just a bunch of gibberish with no context whatsoever. I'm actually more embarrassed that GAF invaded my sweet dreams.

MIMIC

Banned
TOM f'N CRUISE said:

I've always loved this picture

Dresden said:
What's so special about tags? It's usually something derogatory about the poster, anyways, I guess people find them funny?

Back in the day, the mods would, once in a blue moon, allow users to create their OWN tags. It was the only time when 99% of them weren't something negative about the poster :)

BobFromPikeCreek said:
Tags are easy to get. You just have to make someone cry.

Just when I thought I was over you!

Meus Renaissance said:
I don't why I got mine but it's cool :D

It looks like the kind of tag that a mod would leave as a reminder to ban you if you do something stupid (again?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom