• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MadWorld Gameplay Trailer

Azure J

Threi said:
wait wait new shenmue?

o_O

Pretty much this. 9/9/09 looks less like a meme and more like an actual possibility with each passing day...

Watch there be no Dreamcast 2 on that day, but amazing follow-ups to the games everyone loved on the system get announced or released then, i.e. a good Sonic Platformer, Jet Set Radio 3, Phantasy Star Online, Shenmue 3, etc.

Gino

Teknoman said:
Alright preorder confirmed. Overkill will just have to wait till a price drop or something.

Wait, like a 3d Viewtiful Joe + NMH?

2mhhfu0.png
Dude, the last fight in NMH2 should be against jack... That would be nuts.

wow looks pretty awesome... im suprized..

i'm used to dissapointment after dissapointment from 3rd parties..

I'll rent this one for sure.. maybe buy

Run_64bit

Neo Member
Looks like there's a good amount of diversity in the finishing moves based on that video.

Can't wait for this game.

Haunted

Oh my, not a game I'll be able to play with the gf. :lol

Love it.

Big Icarus said:
Edit: Oh, and on a more Sega related tangent.

I thought this was funny. When I was at the Sega booth the creators of the game were there as well. Before their signing the floor guy was quizzing the audience about their past games at Clover in exchange for T-shirts. Some kids in the back were just seemingly just guessing random Sega games, and shouted Shenmue. The floor guy may have leaked something though, because he said "No. But they are working on that now, so that can count." The guys were standing in front of me and didn't bat an eyelid at this. WTF? New Shenmue game, without Yu Suzuki? I tried striking up some chit chat with them at the signing but was rushed by a cute floor girl babbling at me so I didn't get confirmation.

I'd like to know what that was about.
whaaaaat?

The guy probably misheard.

NINJA

looks amazing, but I do think that while the style is amazing and very different from most games, it's a bit hard to notice the difference from level to level. This new asian themed level looks very similar to what we've seen so far. Maybe the layout of the levels will help them feem different.

Teknoman

Gametrailers videos were nice, but Wii players have got to learn that motion swipes does not equal wag your hand all over. Isnt the chainsaw supposed to be a straight down or up swipe?

Top Bottom