• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

ZeroAKA

No colors on these clock circle things...only thing that we have seen in color is a gold star. Yeah when I run back I will try to find the tutorial.
Take a screenshot too, because I'm very confused.

Edit: From the PDF 2nd OT, but basics are the same.
iboj0oACfhVJOR.png

antibolo

Banned
What button? It doesn't show a button..unless every single time its circle -.-

If you're playing at Easy difficulty then yes, it's only circles and stars. Normal adds one more button, and Hard and Extreme (not available in the demo iirc) use all four.

ZeroAKA

If the clock thing shows circle, you're supposed to press circle on your Vita when the red circle aligns with the circle clock (the hand of the clock should be at the 12 position at this point). Same thing goes for the other buttons/shapes on higher difficulties.

Serious question: have you never played a rhythm game before?

Maybe they've really accidentally deleted their PS+ list LOL. I'm not hyped for them as I only have a month left (loaded 1 month for the Vita sale).
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I'm actually suprised it took me a long time before I have to rub some cards in Monpiece. Although I suck at it. F 2nd meanwhile is kicking my ass, should have not taken that break from them. Forgive me already Luka!

SerTapTap

Finally finished all the non-annoying trophies in Dangan Ronpa 1&2 (I'm not doing the trip tickets crap or grinding levels or monomi gear in 2), very satisfied other than the previously mentioned trophies which I think are just awful and worthless. Main game is great of course, school mode is actually kind of fun once/twice tops, the "dating" is good to great when it really exposits a character. I hope they'll be able to work the dating/friendship exposition into the main game a bit better next time. You only have enough attempts to get maybe 4-5? characters at max friendship in the main game, and for certain characters it really adds a lot to the game.

...I'm like the last person in this thread to play them so I don't know who I'm reviewing them for but thought I'd share my thoughts. My more spoilery thoughts are in then dangan community thread

Maybe they've really accidentally deleted their PS+ list LOL. I'm not hyped for them as I only have a month left (loaded 1 month for the Vita sale).
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I'm actually suprised it took me a long time before I have to rub some cards in Monpiece. Although I suck at it. F 2nd meanwhile is kicking my ass, should have not taken that break from them. Forgive me already Luka!

Rubbing is basically optional (there is a single forced event in the story) but it can really help to give you more variety of cards. If you have >3 of a given card you might as well rub since those are "free" cards you can't use in a deck anyway. Ideally rub only in batches of 3/6 at once to minimize actually doing the minigame. I'm not offended by it but it sure is boring.

Also it's pretty simple, just tap around until you see a heart/star then tap that area a bunch. Then repeat when that area stops making the heart/star. You don't actually need to rub

Rubbing is basically optional (there is a single forced event in the story) but it can really help to give you more variety of cards. If you have >3 of a given card you might as well rub since those are "free" cards you can't use in a deck anyway. Ideally rub only in batches of 3/6 at once to minimize actually doing the minigame. I'm not offended by it but it sure is boring.

Also it's pretty simple, just tap around until you see a heart/star then tap that area a bunch. Then repeat when that area stops making the heart/star. You don't actually need to rub
I might need to do that. Thanks for the tip!

RK128

Can't believe how crazy the PS+ thread is XD! Guess people really want their free games :).

Still baffled why Sony is taking so long to post them (would have thought by now they would have sent something to PS Blog about the games....), but got a lot from the Vita Birthday Sale (Jak Collection, Ben 10 Racing, Oddworld Munches Odyssey HD, Neputina Rebirth 1, Lets Fish) so I'm cool with waiting on the Plus content :).

I would laugh if one of the Vita Birthday Sale games is a plus tittle though XD, as that would be something after the long wait :').

deadfolk

Can't believe how crazy the PS+ thread is XD! Guess people really want their free games :).

Still baffled why Sony is taking so long to post them (would have thought by now they would have sent something to PS Blog about the games....), but got a lot from the Vita Birthday Sale (Jak Collection, Ben 10 Racing, Oddworld Munches Odyssey HD, Neputina Rebirth 1, Lets Fish) so I'm cool with waiting on the Plus content :).

I would laugh if one of the Vita Birthday Sale games is a plus tittle though XD, as that would be something after the long wait :').

Yeah, really seems odd that they are not at least being a bit more transparent. I get that there might be sensitive issues involved, but they should at least throw the heaving masses a bone.

HMMMMMGGGGHHH, Helldivers looks so good and it comes with a discount!! I want it so bad :( VitaGaf I might get this one instead... Forgive me. Once the drop comes I will be following my heart. Helldivers vs Oreshika... Only one shall be bought today.

RK128

HMMMMMGGGGHHH, Helldivers looks so good and it comes with a discount!! I want it so bad :( VitaGaf I might get this one instead... Forgive me. Once the drop comes I will be following my heart. Helldivers vs Oreshika... Only one shall be bought today.

Helldivers looks that good? I only saw some gameplay of it around.....I think Gamescom or the PS Experience event last year and it looked cool :).

I think Oreshika might be a better buy just on content-amount alone (it is a JRPG, so it should have a ton of content to play through), but either way, enjoy whatever you get today :D.

This month is.....going to be crazy for the Vita, so lets all enjoy the craziness :D!

antibolo

Banned
Let's be honest though, SCEA has been pretty good at updating the Store in a timely manner for a few months now. We can always expect the PS Blog post at around 5 ET nowadays, with stuff trickling down during the afternoon leading up to that deadline. Gone are the days of "GCT".

Tizoc

Let's be honest though, SCEA has been pretty good at updating the Store in a timely manner for a few months now. We can always expect the PS Blog post at around 5 ET nowadays, with stuff trickling down during the afternoon leading up to that deadline. Gone are the days of "GCT".

In a way I agree, but it is still fun to bring it up, at least for me.

If anything the store updates properly come Wednesday, but lurking it during tuesday is only to catch misprices, etc.

antibolo

Banned
i'M Surprised how some of you with 64 GBs are able to hold all these 2-3 GB digital games.

I remove games from my card whenever I finish them, and I only keep free Plus games that aren't cross-buy with PS3 or PS4. For PSP games I still use my PSP so I can enjoy the cheap storage.

Even then, I'm nearly out of space on my 64GB. I'll probably need a second card in about a month from now.

Helldivers looks that good? I only saw some gameplay of it around.....I think Gamescom or the PS Experience event last year and it looked cool :).

I think Oreshika might be a better buy just on content-amount alone (it is a JRPG, so it should have a ton of content to play through), but either way, enjoy whatever you get today :D.

This month is.....going to be crazy for the Vita, so lets all enjoy the craziness :D!

You might be right, but I'm thinking of it this way. This month is way too packed for me to enjoy a long game. Next week I am getting Tokyo Ghost Hunters, the next FF Type-0, the next Bloodborne, and the next Axiom Verge. Lastly, 10 days after that in April, I will be getting Xenoblade for the n3DS. I think my plate is way too full to thoroughly enjoy this game.

mauaus

Helldivers and Oreshika for me, but i am going to wait till the store is finished updating in case there are Plus discounts, dont want to pay more than i need to!

Shizuka

There is a topic saying that Helldivers is a mess on the Vita. If you don't have a PS3 or PS4, might as well skip the game.

SerTapTap

Even on the PS4 you also can't download premium avatars.

It's completely silly how premium avatars can only be set from a PS3.

I don't think you can even do it from PC, right? They really need to add that functionality to the other platforms as PS3 declines. I just don't bother changing my avatar, I like being Mini-Histy anyway

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Apparently 2 of the IGC games could be Oddworld and Valiant Hearts and maybe the reason of the delay is some developers not liking the new terms of the IGC.

maouvin

Quoting teflon, since the Helldivers thread is being brought up again:

The bigger issues in that Helldivers warning thread are a bunch of BS according to my friend Tyler (and my own personal experience watching the game), the frame rate and tutorial aren't broken at all from what we could see.

That said, the bit about the back touchscreen is true but obviously YMMV, and the kicking you back to the main menu if the Vita goes standby bit is because it's an always online style game (though it can be played offline).

I didn't see the videos on that thread, though.

SerTapTap

Tempted by Oreshika but at present there's no way I'll play it any time soon. How important is that week-one free DLC thingy? I was thinking of just getting it anyway since it's $20

Khronico

Me too. I actually thought it might have been canned, seeing as it went quiet and Avalanche announced Just Cause 3.

Even if Mad Max turns out to be just a post apocalypse Just Cause I'll be all over it
in fact that would be pretty awesome
. Can't wait to see more of the game, Avalanche proved themselves with Just Cause 2.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I bought the 20€ card, i just have to uninstall Neptunia and i'm ready for Oreshika :D (but i don't want to think how much i have to wait for the download, i guess i won't be able to play it tomorrow :( )

Shizuka

Noire just pulled some Neptunia crap on me: four battles in a row using all characters, even if they're underleveled.

TOTP: Buy Oreshika (Vita) today, available for just $20.

Top Bottom