• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

ZeroAKA

ioLaEmsVLudNj.png

The PlayStation Network Thread is a monthly discussion thread for everything related to PlayStation systems, with a focus on PSN games and updates.

ibbacOBIRJoBQD.png

March 3
  • Crimsonland (PS3)
  • Helldivers (PS4, PS3, Vita)
  • La Mulana EX (Vita)
  • OlliOlli2 (PS4, Vita)
  • Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (Vita)
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2: Episode 2 (PS4, PS3)
  • Shiftlings (PS4)
  • White Night (PS4)
  • Zombie Army Trilogy (PS4)
March 10
  • Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (PS3)
  • DmC: Definitive Edition (PS4)
  • Flame Over (Vita)
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (PS4, PS3, Vita)
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2: Episode 3 (PS4, PS3)
  • Scram Kitty DX (PS4, PS3, Vita)
  • Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Editon (PS4)
  • Sparkle 2 (PS3)
  • Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters (PS3, Vita)
March 17
  • 5 Star Wrestling (PS3)
  • Battlefield Hardline (PS4, PS3)
  • Bladestorm: Nightmare (PS4, PS3)
  • Cabela’s African Adventures (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy Typ-O HD (PS4, Vita)
  • Jamestown+ (PS4)
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2: Episode 4 (PS4, PS3)
  • Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype (Vita)
  • Tennis in the Face (PS3, Vita)
  • The Awakened Fate Ultimatum (PS3)
March 24
  • 2013: Infected Wars (Vita)
  • Arcade Archives Mat Mania Exciting Hour (PS4)
  • Bloodborne (PS4)
  • Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection (PS4)
  • Damascus Gear: Operation Tokyo (Vita)
  • LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (Vita)
  • Metal Slug 3 (PS4, PS3, Vita)
  • Slender: The Arrival (PS4)
  • Yorbie Episode One: Payback’s a Bolt (PS4)
March 31
  • Anna - Extended Edition (PS3)
  • Axiom Verge (PS4, Vita)
  • Doodle Kingdom (Vita)
  • MLB 15 The Show (PS4, PS3, Vita)
  • Paperbound (PS4)
  • R.B.I. Baseball 15 (PS4)
  • Rack N Ruin (PS4)
  • Run Sackboy Run (Vita)
  • Tabletop Cricket (PS3)
  • Toukiden Kiwami (PS4, Vita)
  • Ultimate Action/Stealth Triple Pack (PS3)
  • Woah Dave (PS3)
Check the PS Blog “Store Update” posts for full details on weekly releases and sales (NA/EU).
See a more comprehensive list of future releases at PSNStores.

iR7z1PS43GwsW.png

Free games for PlayStation Plus subscribers this month:
  • Counterspy (PS4, PS3, Vita)
  • Oddworld New N Tasty (PS4)
  • OlliOlli2 (PS4, Vita)
  • Papo & Yo (PS3)
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (PS3)
  • Valiant Hearts (PS4)
  • Sony accidentally erased the list.
    [*]Driveclub: PS+ Edition

ibubWXwd7NiO06.png

The winner was way too close to call this month, sobut we now have our very first double Game of the Month! Here are the reasons why you should play htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary, according to our forum members:
iEj6fxuNowCbI.png

A long time coming to the West, but The Firefly Diary is basically Heart of Darkness x Ico x Murasaki Baby. It's got wonderful artwork, a ton of challenge and variety that belies it's simple, innocent look and some grim tones to compliment the charm that will likely make it a memorable and interesting experience. It can be frustrating, unpredictable at times and unforgiving, but also satisfying. It's nice to see a handholding game (figuratively speaking) that doesn't hold your hand.

i5tvtlBN4att3.png

Please post in this thread or PM me if you have any suggestions to improve this OP!

i9p4RZTU4lBv7.png

You guys made GotM way too difficult this month.

pariah164

Oh fuck. I made the Wall of Shame.

About damn time.

Also, that is a PERFECT banner for the Banned Game.

ZeroAKA

I don't vote unless I have to be the tiebreaker. Both htoL#NiQ and Banned Game were tied without my vote, but I took pity on Banned Game mostly because I had that picture prepared last night and it literally took me less than 30 seconds to Photoshop. I did find it amusing that almost every Banned Game comment used words such as "serviceable", "not the greatest", and "somewhat solid". Nobody seemed to feel very strongly about it.

Kick took third place with one vote behind htoL#NiQ and Banned Game. Everything else is pretty much irrelevant.

Zhao_Yun

March will be a busy month for me... off the top of my head I will probably get:
Oreshika
Hotline Miami 2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Bloodborne

Thank god I handed in my thesis this week! More time to play! :)
or spend on GAF

I shouldn't have spoiled my post lol, Zero, you should add Axiom Verge to the list, I for one am very excited for that game on the 31st!

Hikami

huh, didn't think I posted that much last thread.

Oreshika and Kiwami for me this month. Still unsure on Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters.

wilflare

Oh god I post way too often here

it's a good thing - Vita is LIFE

Oh, I thought you image searched Banned Game or something. Part of the reason why I don't have a proper banner for it is because I'm too scared to look it up.

it's creative but hmm lol would be nice to have a banner for it.
i like [redacted] lol

or you can paste bish's dp over it. Samuel L Jackson

Shun

Aww shit I should have voted for God Eater 2 Rage Burst.

I guess that'll be my vote for March then.

Going from Phantasy Star Nova back to God Eater and MoHun in between. Too good.

From ZeroAKA, it seems like I'll be picking up Disgaea 4 Return as well. Any flaws to note before picking it up?

Also Toukiden recommendations? I have only played the PSP version and I wasn't that great. Probably gonna give it another go with the Vita version. Other than the improved visuals and buttons, anything else to note?

March is tempting me to buy a PS4. But I still can't see my primary motivating game every gen in the horizon (Gran Turismo) so I'll probably still won't.

Can't buy Oreshika until the paycheck comes out, but will surely be there for Toukiden. Loved the first game.

I may buy that Tokyo Ghost Hunting game just out of sheer curiosity, aside from that, Type-0, Bloodborne and Axiom Verge will be heavy on my wallet. Gonna remote play both Type-0 and Axiom, the latter I wanted to play on the Vita, but since it will take a while until then, I will just play it this way.

Bloodborne I will have to play on my TV screen because... well I will have enough dying that way, no need for the hiccups or lag to make it even worse lol.

I too am waiting for Operation Abyss, that is my most awaited Vita title from the ones that have been confirmed and announced so far of course.

JJP12

I can't believe Kick & Fennick only lost by 1 vote. I'm still glad it got 3rd, it was a really fun little platformer. And I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Project Cars got pushed to April.

Chuy

Yes, because hotL#NiQ would have won if I voted. :)
Well i meant due to how highly praised it was here by VitaGAF
Also was the typo in type-0 intentional besides the obvious vita version never coming?

are we actually not allowed to say banned games name?
No due to the moderators banning further discussion on the game

I can't believe Kick & Fennick only lost by 1 vote. I'm still glad it got 3rd, it was a really fun little platformer. And I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Project Cars got pushed to April.
Can't believe i forgot to vote for it this month. Don't own it but a friend does and i was completely in love with the game during the time i got to try it.

Shizuka

No offense, but Noire's fanservice kicks it up a notch and I haven't seen a single person complain about it yet. Here's the first complaint.

Tohsaka

No offense, but Noire's fanservice kicks it up a notch and I haven't seen a single person complain about it yet. Here's the first complaint.

Yeah, there's definitely more of it than usual. I love it though, so I'm not complaining.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Aww shit I should have voted for God Eater 2 Rage Burst.

I guess that'll be my vote for March then.

Going from Phantasy Star Nova back to God Eater and MoHun in between. Too good.

From ZeroAKA, it seems like I'll be picking up Disgaea 4 Return as well. Any flaws to note before picking it up?

Also Toukiden recommendations? I have only played the PSP version and I wasn't that great. Probably gonna give it another go with the Vita version. Other than the improved visuals and buttons, anything else to note?

Kiwami has 3 new weapons Naginata, Large Club, Rifle and story related content / characters. Plus a ton of new mitama. Also new weapons / armor sets.

Tohsaka

Well, I was hoping that maybe there was an option to get "credit" for it without actually having to do it.

I just played the game on my PS TV, and mashed the X button over the areas you need to rub. It's a little slower than touching the Vita's screen, but I didn't feel like switching over from the PSTV whenever I needed to level up my cards.

Well, I was hoping that maybe there was an option to get "credit" for it without actually having to do it.

There's a method of doing it, it's just rare to get and so it's useless to try and get by with just that method (I forget what the item is, but it's like an auto-upgrade for your card).

Top Bottom