• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerojul

So I got my Hulk, this thing is insanely huge.

LrrqO50.jpg

I paid a little bit over the AoU one for him but I regret nothing. I need to set up my Hot Toys this weekend and take pics, if I find time.

And I was browsing amiami trying to spend some cash, I got this for my daughter :

and this for the GF (and me) :

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If they have long hair the nendo has a chance of being a magnet head since their hair would cover the hole in their back. My Kato Marika has one (my first Nendo so a bit of an odd first experience).

Rolled the dice on another cancellation of a small part of my order this month. Success! They did it with very little griping, just the usual "this was done as a courtesy"

Ordered Chitoge though. I don't like that stand at all but I guess it can't be helped.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
That Stocking nendo.

I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it.

She's awesome, I originally wanted to get the Phat ones, but I never ran across them at a price I was willing to pay...

So I got my Hulk, this thing is insanely huge.

I paid a little bit over the AoU one for him but I regret nothing. I need to set up my Hot Toys this weekend and take pics, if I find time.

And I was browsing amiami trying to spend some cash, I got this for my daughter :

and this for the GF (and me) :

Best Hulk is worth it, looking forward to pictures of your hot toys when you find the time, and my wife has that plush moogle and loves it to bits.

If they have long hair the nendo has a chance of being a magnet head since their hair would cover the hole in their back. My Kato Marika has one (my first Nendo so a bit of an odd first experience).

So even newer ones could have magnets? At least they use strong ones, and foam padding to prevent paint damage, just weird as shit after getting Link and Wo. Wo being a marvel of LED lights, wires, and battery's and perfect weight distribution with her toothy hat.

--------------------

Finished up Danganronpa 2, and man I need to let it all wash over me and see what figures I want to buy after a few days, right now I'm high enough off the game to purchase just about everything...

RMI

Banned
Alter Shinobu looks great but not sure I can justify a third Shinobu figure. Might just pass on this one and wait for kiss-shot.

omlet

The doughnut pile one? That one's cute but not for what it goes for now. This one from Alter looks a lot like the Koto one... but I kind of like the doughnut box in the Koto one more than the sandals in the Alter one. That said, the Alter one looks a bit better in just about every other regard.

RMI

Banned
The doughnut pile one? That one's cute but not for what it goes for now. This one from Alter looks a lot like the Koto one... but I kind of like the doughnut box in the Koto one more than the sandals in the Alter one. That said, the Alter one looks a bit better in just about every other regard.

Yeah the doughnut pile. Not only does that Shinobu look incredible but the base incorporates elements from other characters in the series very well. The alter one does look slightly better for the most part, but it is very similar to the Koto one.

Theonik

Gimme, with her my space girl fleet will be complete...
Complete in terms of figures I wanted to own....

Now make the fucking guys already...
*shakes fist at cloud*
It's the Yamato girls line. Also there is Captain Okita.
The only one you should ever want to own.

souhait

Neo Member
Megahouse where is Anthy. :( I'm also regretting not preordering Alter's Luke fon Fabre before Amiami raised his preorder price. Might do it anyway because he'll look great with Lloyd...

I just read an article about how they might have found Musashi off the Philippines, and all I could think was "Figure GAF will be pleased."

omlet

Wait a 741 yen figure sells for 10k?
The yen price is likely the price for a "chance" at the item. It's a prize figure (probably a lotto) and was never sold through the usual outlets. Very rare. Never underestimate the power of loli.

Prize figures list as 741 yen because that's the price of the raffle/crane game to win it. It's probably a very hard to win figure.

Looking through the MFC comments, it seems to be the A rank, the least common of the standard prizes. Just imagine what the special prizes would cost!

RMI

Banned
Sayla looks awesome overall, but something about her expression is weird to me. I don't know anything about Gundam. Is she supposed to look like that?

I wish this and its variants weren't so expensive

agreed. Pretty awesome looking for a prize fig.

The yen price is likely the price for a "chance" at the item. It's a prize figure (probably a lotto) and was never sold through the usual outlets. Very rare. Never underestimate the power of loli.

But actually she's 1000 years old! (or whatever, I hate that my favorite character is part of this stupid 1000 year old loli trope.)

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
It's the Yamato girls line. Also there is Captain Okita.
The only one you should ever want to own.

Actually they still need to make these two for the girls:

And I won't buy Okita until they make more guys...

Hmm, the Phat ones do look nice. Dilemma.

If you can find 'em, get 'em perfect representations from screen to figure, and they made scanty and kneesocks as well, who sadly lack nendo's...

LOL I can never wait until NY has her up.... Plus I already have stuff from Amiami in July so pre-order get!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom