• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toukiden: Kiwami |OT| Mitama Hunter feat. Hatsuho Miku and Friends

ZeroAKA

EcjKPXn.png

cQgwVKp.png

gcghndE.png

xqhTaX9.png

NlFxkiq.png

OT created with major help from baekshi. I will be maintaining the extra post-release info in the second post.

ZeroAKA

dKxB9zq.png

Official Website
Toukiden Kiwami Weapon Guide
Toukiden Kiwami Mitama Checklist
Toukiden Kiwami Item Search
Toukiden Kiwami Mitama Skill Search
Toukiden Age of Demons Guide
PS4 Manual
Toukiden Wikia
Metacritic (Currently 76)
Toukiden: The Age of Demons OT

6FNW6c2.png

(GAF Name / PSN ID)
ArclightBorealis / ArclightBorealis
bigdaddygamebot / bigdaddygamebot
bobohoro / bobohoro
Boogalogist / Boogatan
daydream / fauxennui
derwalde / DerWalde
El_Pistolerio / el_pistolerio
FiveMinuteHero / Everblue1974
ForsakenKidx / ForsakenKidx
HiddenAway / HiddenAway
Kas / Lego20100
Laughing Banana / LaughingBanana
maouvin / maouvin
Munkyspace / skochtaype
Novocaine / Deicides
PepperedHam / LordHoag
Scher / Scherii
sensui-tomo / SensuiTomo
Tevren / Tarqosis
YoungOne / hypeman123
ZeroAKA / AbstractChaos

nynt9

I'm in! Loved the original on Vita and can't wait to play it on PS4.

Also, why do I enjoy Toukiden so much more than Monster Hunter?

ZhugeEX

Banned
GAME cancelled my pre order so I now need to buy it again.

UK GAF, where is a cheap place to buy this game for PS4?

I just shipping confirmation from zavvi - interesting coincidence ;)

Can someone post screenshots of save game transfer options ?

maouvin

Aaand subbed. Cheers.

OP is too much for my current mobile connection though ;^;
Edit: got it now. Great work by baekshi!

bobohoro

Exciting feature.

Hayatori agrees.

PSN: bobohoro

I'm already on chapter 10 and I totally forgot how awesome the cast is. Got more than a few chuckles out of me. And Horo is great.

My Miike Tenta Crit build still wrecks things.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Good thing this is cross play, that's definately good for the health of the online portion. I'm getting the PS4 version...are all versions compatible(aka AOD and Kiwami PS4/Vita, or is it just the PS4Vita versions of Kiwami?

Kas

Been playing the demo all week. If the Best Buy near me broke street date, I'll get it today.

I really hope they did.

maouvin

Good thing this is cross play, that's definately good for the health of the online portion. I'm getting the PS4 version...are all versions compatible(aka AOD and Kiwami PS4/Vita, or is it just the PS4Vita versions of Kiwami?

AoD can't play with Kiwami.

Also, PSNID = maouvin

ironcreed

Banned
Wish I could go ahead and pre-order on PSN, but I can wait a couple of days. At any rate, I'll be giving it a go after spending more time with Bloodborne.

Is it possible to transfer data from the original Toukiden on Vita to the PS4 version of Kiwami? I've not finished the original yet but when I do I'd like to upgrade to the PS4. Playing the original on the PSTV anyway so I want to be stupified by the graphical upgrade.

bobohoro

Is it possible to transfer data from the original Toukiden on Vita to the PS4 version of Kiwami? I've not finished the original yet but when I do I'd like to upgrade to the PS4. Playing the original on the PSTV anyway so I want to be stupified by the graphical upgrade.

Should be possible with the latest patch (1.02?) and the data sharing option, I think.

Flunkie

Banned
Still need to finish the last special mission in the demo.

Won't be getting this next week (realistically probably the week after) but I am super pumped for the (superior) Vita version.

Thanks, guys. Well, I'm sold once I finish the original. Which may be a while considering that the other Vita game I'm playing at the moment is Borderlands 2. Had to pick the two longest games, didn't I?
It could be worse. You could be playing SAO or P4G or Neptunia.

Briarios

I know it was originally a handheld game, but I enjoyed the demo so much more on the PS4, I'm going to buy it at some point. It was interesting on the Vita, but for me it's so much easier to follow the action on a bigger screen.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
If Bloodborne wasn't a thing, I'd be digging into this right away. As it stands, though, I'll be getting the day 1 and probably shelving it till day 14.

But goddamn does it look good.

So is having a clear save data from AoD, the only way to get the:
"Angel Paws Outfit" (Tenko)
save_img2.jpg
?
Got Kiwami but forgot I'm still on chapter 5 in the AoD and slowly making my way through but it's wearing on me especially when I'm fighting the same demons again -__-;

Also same question to the "Clear Multiplayer Phase 10 (the mission "The Age of Demons")"
Never did online -___-; heard you get a white version of Yamato's costume and Rinne's for females:

impact

Banned
I'll be on the PS4 version in a month when I'm done with Bloodborne

Hopefully it's not completely dead by then (it will be)

Ogawa-san

Also same question to the "Clear Multiplayer Phase 10 (the mission "The Age of Demons")"
Never did online -___-; heard you get a white version of Yamato's costume and Rinne's for females:
Multiplayer phases can be cleared offline and solo (with AI), that goes for both games.

Anyway, costumes are just regular gear with low-ish level, so you wouldn't use them for long or at all anyway.

Multiplayer phases can be cleared offline and solo (with AI), that goes for both games.

Anyway, costumes are just regular gear with low-ish level, so you wouldn't use them for long or at all anyway.
Ah thanks will just try and finish the story in AoG and then continue on Kiwami, wasn't going to bother doing everything on multiplayer especially with Kiwami out, was just wondering if the gear were obtainable, but seeing as you said it isn't that great it's all good now XD

Desperate to get to Kiwami and change to a rifle build lol, really liked using it in the demo.

people

So is having a clear save data from AoD, the only way to get the: [Angel Paws Outfit]?

I did not import AoD save data (for some reason I bought, but never actually played it) and I received the following in game:

- Angel Paws Outfit (Tenko)
- Yamato Outfit
- Horō Outfit
- Yamato Outfit White
- Rinne Outfit
- Hatsuho's Oni Mask
The message from 'Slayer HQ': "You have been awarded [Outfit] as a purchase bonus!"

PS4 EU/PAL disc version, I did not specifically pre-order the game, although I have had the game since Tuesday (24th)

I did not import AoD save data (for some reason I bought, but never actually played it) and I received the following in game:

- Angel Paws Outfit (Tenko)
- Yamato Outfit
- Horō Outfit
- Yamato Outfit White
- Rinne Outfit
- Hatsuho's Oni Mask
The message from 'Slayer HQ': "You have been awarded [Outfit] as a purchase bonus!"

PS4 EU/PAL disc version, I did not specifically pre-order the game, although I have had the game since Tuesday (24th)

oh snap, good to know! I have been greeneying Yamatos suit; Thought you could only get it with save data!

Top Bottom