• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Daredevil debuting on Netflix on April 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might go with this:

Marvel's Daredevil |OT| ⠠⠇⠑⠛⠁⠇⠇⠽ ⠠⠃⠇⠊⠝⠙

Yay or nay?
This is a clever idea, but after discussion with staff, we're going to say no to this. There's quite a few people that can't read the text due to their browser, and we're also trying to discourage using symbols in thread titles. Hope that makes sense.

BLACKLAC

This is a clever idea, but after discussion with staff, we're going to say no to this. There's quite a few people that can't read the text due to their browser, and we're also trying to discourage using symbols in thread titles. Hope that makes sense.

george-michael-bluth.gif

Platy

.:..¨.:. =(

Pachimari

This makes the most sense, and I would be surprised if the title had been approved in the first place. :)

Platy

Marvel's Daredevil |OT| Ilegaly Tittled

Quick

Banned
Marvel's Daredevil [OT] - The Unbreakable Matty Murdock.

Unbreakable!
He's blind, damn it!
It's terrible
Unbreakable!
He's blind, damn it!
This blind guy is strong as hell
Unbreakable!
He's blind, damn it!
It's a miracle
Unbreakable!
He's blind, damn it!
This blind guy's got sonar sense

It's gonna be a...fascinating transition.

Unbreakable!
He's blind, damn it!
It's terrible
Unbreakable!
He's blind, damn it!
This blind guy is strong as hell
Unbreakable!
He's blind, damn it!
It's a miracle
Unbreakable!
He's blind, damn it!
This blind guy's got sonar sense

It's gonna be a...fascinating transition.

I... totally didn't just sing this out loud.

Wazzy

Banned
If the braille can't be used I still say we go back to Legally Blind. It's too perfect.
Kinda surprised the actual costume hasn't leaked yet.

Same. They're keeping it well hidden, especially since it's releasing soon. The closest we've seen is the reflection of it in the rain puddle.

Though looking it up, details of the red seem to have been released with it apparently being a
mix of black and red
and an image people compared it to.

Pachimari

If the braille can't be used I still say we go back to Legally Blind. It's too perfect.

Same. They're keeping it well hidden, especially since it's releasing soon. The closest we've seen is the reflection of it in the rain puddle.

Though looking it up, details of the red seem to have been released with it apparently being a
mix of black and red
and an image people compared it to.
It's just speculation really.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?

Marvel's Daredevil |OT| OBJECTION!

Bleepey

I have to say in order of preferences:

1)brail
2)legally blind
3) Red is the new black

1) it might be too clever and the browser issues
2) works pretty well if i do say so myself, however I may be a tad bit too biased
3) works on so many levels.

I'd be fine with any of them.

TheOddOne

Oh, too bad.

People, you have free reign now to think up another one.

Pachimari

I love the heightened excitement in our community now. We're all looking forward to it.

I still haven't decided if I will binge watch it or watch an episode a day until the Age of Ultron premiere.

I actually think I'm gonna watch one episode a day, and stay away from the OT and superhero news media for those 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom