• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 is in a month. What are you hoping to see?

Can someone upload that gif from last year? The one w/ Cammie trying to fake snowboard and the one w/ the god awful dude trying to attempt playing the drums from Wii Music? :lol

camineet

Banned
Anticitizen One said:
nope but I do remember when it was SIX:

Genesis
SNES
Turbo Graphix 16
3D0
Atari Jaguar
CD-i

the mid 90s e3's were so epic

:lol

That's not right, you're including consoles from several different generations (at least 2), yet missed some consoles from each gen

You forgot NEO*GEO from the 16-bit gen.

You forgot CDTV from the 3DO/CD-i/CDTV/Jaguar era

And You spelled TurboGrafx-16 wrong.

Mindlog

Scribe of GAF Demands

Please note the following addendum to my previous wish list.

VERILY.
As news of possible Crackdown 1.5/2 is presented.
From hence forth, Crackdown shall be updated to include support for thine holiest of hard drive installs so as to make quiet the maelstrom of fury that is the ludicrous DVD Drive.

Let it be known:
FULL Install support for Crackdown.

FURTHER.
As to avoid futures further involved with the inimmediacy™ of securing grand gaming sequelency™.

Let it be known:
inFamouser shall already be on the drawing board.

LO
So shall be scribed the words of 14th century Don King.

Think about how far along retro's game must be.

Corruption was supposed to come out as a launch title but got delayed for polish. Lets estimate at least a year of pre production/planning a year before Wii launch and almost 2 full years of development. It has to be big.

I like the mystery though. Nintendo's policy of not showing things off until 6 months before release pissed me off in the beginning but it's exciting to know i will get to play it relatively soon after i see it.

Fire Emblem All Stars: Famous FE characters from all the various games come together for a strategy online game. Pick a fav, like Roy, and put him up to the test against Ike for the first time ever as you try to conquer your foes using well established characters from various games that feature more people units than Pokemon features Pokemon.

Princess Zelda Primed: Retro Studios' Zelda spin-off featuring Princess Zelda in a third person arrow shooter. Use the power of Ice, Fire, and Wind from the Tri-force goddesses and defeat your foes in an epic adventure. Use the Wii Remote for accurate aim and precision.

Golden Sun: Gutentag: Monolith Soft and Camelot Software Planning combine forces for the first major Wii RPG due out this year. Use the power bestowed upon you with the Wii remote to activate you're psynergy and move rock and pillars with a simple gesture of your hand. Solve many different puzzles with the various psynergy spells at your disposal, all made specifically for the Wii remote.

Dizzan

MINI Member
PSP

- PSP GO means nothing to me unless it has dual nubs and a faster processor. Why the fuck would I get rid of my phat that can both download and play my umds. Nobody cares THAT much about touch screen and people need an incentive to go DL only. And this is coming from a supporter of DD
- Looking forward to seeing all the announced games
- My bold predictions are Uncharted PSP and GTmobile

PS3
- I am actually most looking forward to Ratchet Crack in time. It is the only game that we know will definitely be there which we haven't seen anything of. The teaser did its job and got me excited
- Of course, Uncharted2, GOW and Heavy Rain should be great
- Hopefully we'll see GT5 and Ueda's game

Wii

- I just want a new Zelda. Don't care much for a new Mario
- Interested to hear impressions of the tennis and golf games with Motion Plus

Meh as I don't have one but Alan Wake intrigues me
Also, MS has been way too quiet lately. They must have some big games up their sleeves. Will be an interesting E3 I hope

evilromero said:
I just want something Metroid, Mario and Zelda. I don't care if it's all sequels. I just want em.

I'm sure we'll get at least one of Zelda or Mario, but I really don't think we'll see Metroid again for a long time.

Quasar

New controllers from Sony and MS.

Lots of stuff on Heavy Rain.
Alan Wake.

Someone else to announce a major adventure title.

Hootie

Crackdown 2
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 1 DLC
Halo ODST (are they showing this at E3?)
Dead Rising 2
Elder Scrolls V
GTA IV DLC
TRICO

bigcheese

_Alkaline_ said:
I'm sure we'll get at least one of Zelda or Mario, but I really don't think we'll see Metroid again for a long time.
I would put money on no new games at E3 for all 3 (Zelda, Mario, Metroid).

methodman

Banned
Spirit Icana said:
Golden Sun: Gutentag: Monolith Soft and Camelot Software Planning combine forces for the first major Wii RPG due out this year. Use the power bestowed upon you with the Wii remote to activate you're psynergy and move rock and pillars with a simple gesture of your hand. Solve many different puzzles with the various psynergy spells at your disposal, all made specifically for the Wii remote.

Give me a fucking Golden Sun (on DS or Wii) and It will be the best E3 in years.

MotherFan

Persona 5 wii. It won't happen but that is what I would like to see (be announced in Japan if it happened).

I am hoping that we get a RE4 like RE for the wii announced (still have one mystery game left I believe) or a New Megaman Legends wii exclusive. A new Mario game would be nice, some info on the next zelda for wii. That would make me happy.

dorkimoe

like i said before

I dont want to see a new sku from any of them.. period

i want microsoft to show hardcore games and stop trying to get the wii crowd to play 360s

and ps3 just needs to show some awesome games to

oh and give us demos, no more pre ordering for demos or closed betas

make this shit public

oh and DO NOT show a motion controller, please microsoft..nobody wants it

bigcheese said:
I would put money on no new games at E3 for all 3 (Zelda, Mario, Metroid).
All signs point to a Zelda at least being announced. And last year all we ever heard was how the Mario Galaxy team was cracking away at a sequel. So it seems we'll hear or see something.

Johnas

evilromero said:
All signs point to a Zelda at least being announced. And last year all we ever heard was how the Mario Galaxy team was cracking away at a sequel. So it seems we'll hear or see something.

I bet we get a decent amount of new Zelda info (Wii Motion + related) and a tiny snippet on the new Mario, if anything at all on it.

If they show anything on a new 2D Metroid it would be nothing short of miraculous. The ending of Corruption leads me to believe that something is in the works somewhere, however loosely connected it may be.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
_Alkaline_ said:

Mario is the one from that list that has the least possibility of showing up. Did we all forget how long it took just for Galaxy to be ANNOUNCED after Sunshine came out?

gwiz210

Nintendo:
Either Mario Galaxy 2 or NSMB2
Wii Zelda Teaser
F-Zero, WaveRace, StarFox

Microsoft:
Perfect Dark 2 or Banjo-Kazooie 3: The Platformer from Rare
Tons of 3rd Party Stuff
Halo ODST

Sony:
PSP Go!
PS3 Slim
No idea software-wise

3rd Party:
Tekken 6 blowout
New IPs from Capcom, SEGA
New main-series Sonic game
Jet Set Radio or Space Channel 5 Sequals
XBLA ports of Sonic Adventure and SA2, other SEGA DC games
Viewtiful Joe 3

ShockingAlberto said:
What signs?

I'd say no signs point to Zelda being announced.
Wasn't there an analyst a while back mentioning something? And we typically see or hear something about the new Zelda once the old title has been out for three years.

Tobor

Dizzan said:
PSP

- PSP GO means nothing to me unless it has dual nubs and a faster processor. Why the fuck would I get rid of my phat that can both download and play my umds. Nobody cares THAT much about touch screen and people need an incentive to go DL only. And this is coming from a supporter of DD
- Looking forward to seeing all the announced games
- My bold predictions are Uncharted PSP and GTmobile

Because it will be smaller, fit in your pocket, and you can leave the UMDs where they belong. The trash can.

The processor is fine as is, and a second nub in that form factor is a world of hurt.

bridegur

JoJo13 said:
it's been nearly 3 years since the last zelda released...

zelda team has to be doing SOMETHING.

I don't expect to hear anything due to the recent announcement of Spirit Tracks. I'm starting to fear Pikmin will be their biggest announcement.

Quasar

Tobor said:
Because it will be smaller, fit in your pocket, and you can leave the UMDs where they belong. The trash can.

The processor is fine as is, and a second nub in that form factor is a world of hurt.

It'd also be a pain for devs needing to make games support both controller schemes. I doubt we'll see any major controller change in an PSP revision. That will have to wait for PSP2.

Is anyone besides me hopeing for a new Luigi's Mansion? I know the first one didn't sell great, but using the wiimote as your flashlight and with the addition of M+ it seems like to nice of a combination to be ignored.

Spirit Icana said:
Fire Emblem All Stars: Famous FE characters from all the various games come together for a strategy online game. Pick a fav, like Roy, and put him up to the test against Ike for the first time ever as you try to conquer your foes using well established characters from various games that feature more people units than Pokemon features Pokemon.

Princess Zelda Primed: Retro Studios' Zelda spin-off featuring Princess Zelda in a third person arrow shooter. Use the power of Ice, Fire, and Wind from the Tri-force goddesses and defeat your foes in an epic adventure. Use the Wii Remote for accurate aim and precision.

This actually sounds very awesome and plausible. Nintendo give me some hype for the Wii please...

BlueSummers said:
Is anyone besides me hopeing for a new Luigi's Mansion? I know the first one didn't sell great, but using the wiimote as your flashlight and with the addition of M+ it seems like to nice of a combination to be ignored.

I keep wishing for one but honestly, I don't think it will happen which is really a shame. :(

Quasar

Rapping Granny said:
I want to see new games and IPs, just show me something new.

That would be nice. And more games that aren't 1st/3rd person shooters or variations thereof. That I don't think is very likely though.

sphinx

the piano man
BlueSummers said:

let's be honest here, nobody ever cared for luigi's Mansion.

It was a demo that was rushed to make it as a launch title because nintendo had nothing to bring to the table for their Gamecube. Luigi's Mansion isn't a series. It was a game used to give us nintendo fans something while other games were still in production.

I am abslutely positive Luigi's Mansion is gone for good.

Or better said, it never made it here.

a lot of nonsense going on here, but what I want is simple.

I want any one of the big three conferences to announce something, then tell me I can download it right that moment. E3 2006 was awesome because everyone was taken by surprise by that Lost Planet demo and it overshadowed so much because people were actually playing it.

Top Bottom