• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miker

SLEIhbg.png

WTS: new and unopened Majora's Mask messenger bag from Club Nintendo
312X170_MajoraMask_bagdetail_b.jpg

Photos show it to be a piece of flimsy piece of crap, but hey, if someone wants it, PM me.

jfoul

How much time should I give a seller before submitting negative feedback, and submitting a dispute with PayPal? I know things happen once in awhile, but I'm usually expecting quick response for a digital code.

Istaerion

How much time should I give a seller before submitting negative feedback, and submitting a dispute with PayPal? I know things happen once in awhile, but I'm usually expecting quick response for a digital code.

Depends on your experience, I'd say. Generally speaking though, I'd say a week with no contact is definitely grounds for negative feedback unless notice was provided beforehand.

As for a dispute with PayPal, I'd consider opening one as soon as possible if you believe the issue calls for such measures. In my experience, an open case usually causes uncommunicative buyers and sellers to come out of hiding and actually address the situation instead of hoping it gets swept under the rug.

I don't know your situation, but do account that some users are in different time-zones or in a situation where they cannot immediately respond to a message or provide an update. Obviously, there's a limit to how long things should proceed and I, personally, wouldn't expect something like a code transfer to take more than a day to accomplish.

jfoul

Depends on your experience, I'd say. Generally speaking though, I'd say a week with no contact is definitely grounds for negative feedback unless notice was provided beforehand.

As for a dispute with PayPal, I'd consider opening one as soon as possible if you believe the issue calls for such measures. In my experience, an open case usually causes uncommunicative buyers and sellers to come out of hiding and actually address the situation instead of hoping it gets swept under the rug.

I don't know your situation, but do account that some users are in different time-zones or in a situation where they cannot immediately respond to a message or provide an update. Obviously, there's a limit to how long things should proceed and I, personally, wouldn't expect something like a code transfer to take more than a day to accomplish.

I'll probably give 24 hours before going ahead with anything. I'm just a bit uneasy because I gave payment shortly after being told to send it, and It's been radio silence ever since.

Thanks.

WTS: SteelSeries Wireless H. Perfect condition, used for less than 200 hours by a non-smoker with no pets or kids.

Comes with all cables, paperwork, and in its original case. $200 PayPal shipped.

SQgvjk8.jpg

WTB:

Looking for Advance Wars code!

Selling:

Xbox One codes:

Assassins Creed Unity - $12
Assassins Creed Black Flag - $6

Xbox 360 code:

Tomb Raider: $4

Movie codes:

Exodus(2014 UV/itunes) - $3

The Outlander Season Volume 1 - $4

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Please feel free to PM with any questions/concerns!

Syriel

Wanted: Nintendo Gold Reward.

Figured if there is anyone who still hasn't redeemed, hit me up.

Will be online, so if you want to swap before it expires in an hour, give a shout via PM.

Dunan

Hey GAF, just realized that I have two copies of the amazing and gorgeous Final Fantasy VIII soundtrack. Four discs of Uematsu awesomeness. List price is about 3950 yen ($35) including tax; I'll sell this one, including shipping anywhere in the world, for $25 by Paypal Gift (SALE PENDING). Show that you too have awesome taste in music and buy this!

img_0

Setzer

Probably a long shot but looking to buy a TurboGrafx Turbo Express handheld. I'm wanting one that is complete in the original box. Doesn't have to be new...used is fine.....just looking for one that is complete. PM me if you have one to sell.

TriAceJP

WTS/WTT:

GTX 770 Twin Frozr 4GB $200

B0p85Le.jpg

Light use, never overclocked.

ATT Note II 16GB Unlocked $150

xPvacrJ.jpg

RY3OL4D.jpg

PQrrzGd.jpg

In rather nice condition. The screen has had a protector on it since I first received it.
There are a few nicks around the edges but nothing too awful.

Rooted with custom ROM running Lollipop. Can reset to stock if desired.

The audio jack is flaky. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. It doesn't feel loose, I am not sure what is up with it. I used a bluetooth audio jack anyway (Samsung BHS3000) so you have options.

The little pen is still intact.

I am also willing to trade or a Nintendo New 3DS.

jerry1594

Very late on this, but positive feedback for LUCKY n WiLD, and Cheesemeister. Cheesemeister especially was very patient and helpful.

Also looking to buy UK copies of Street Fighter X Tekken and UMVC3. Even if you don't have a copy pointing me to a copy of one would be super helpful, thanks.

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing if there's any interest. Looking to sell my EVGA GTX 680s. One is the Classified version and the other is the Superclocked version. Going off used Amazon prices and dropping about $100+...

Classified for $300

Superclocked for $200

Shipping is on you.

PM if interested.

FrankCaron

WTS LNIB PS Vita Slim w/ official case, 64GB memory card, Borderlands 2

In original packaging. Perfect condition. Ready for a new home. $280 CAD shipped, from Toronto. Local pick up available if you're in the area.

I also have a samsung galaxy note ii for sale. It's the US AT&T variant, dark grey. Would like to sell for $150. Screen is in excellent condition, never needed a screen protector and has no scratches. It is unlocked but cannot do wifi tethering on tmobile. It did work when it was on AT&T. Pictures can be provided upon request. Battery life is still good, but the plastic backside is scuffed up from being inside a case. Case has a built in stand and will be included with the stylus and charger cable.

Steam Keys

2x Westerado codes for Steam, $10 a piece.
Dead Space 1 - $5
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -$5

Origin Keys

Dead Space 1 - $5
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -$5
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - $5
Battlefield 3 - $10
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - $4

Paypal (you pickup the fees)

H3xum

Have:

Steam keys! Unloading:

• Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $3
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V: The Complete Edition - $8
  • Sid Meier's Railroads! - $3
  • Sid Meier's Pirates! - $3
  • Stacking - $2
  • Psychonauts - $2
  • Costume Quest - $2
  • Mortal Kombat Kollection - $2
  • Guardians of Middle-earth - $5
  • F.E.A.R. 3 - $5
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin - $4
  • F.E.A.R. - $3
  • Batman™: Arkham City GOTY - $5
  • Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY - $4
  • Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ II - $5
  • Star Wars™ The Force Unleashed™: Ultimate Sith Edition - $4
  • Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II - $5
  • Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ - $5
  • Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™ II: Jedi Outcast™ - $4
  • Star Wars™ Republic Commando - $4

Origin:

• Dead Space Origin Key - $3
  • Dead Space 3 Origin Key - $5
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key - $5
  • Mirror's Edge Origin Key - $3
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key - $4
  • Populous Origin Key - $3

All negotiable since I'm just doing spring cleaning. Paypal (you get the fees, please)

wkstMxf.gif

I'll probably give 24 hours before going ahead with anything. I'm just a bit uneasy because I gave payment shortly after being told to send it, and It's been radio silence ever since.

Thanks.

You might want to check Paypal's dispute clause again, also.

I don't think they deal with digital code sales...

From their site:

Items Not Covered

"Items that don't match your description, intangible items like services or digital goods, items that violate our or eBay's policies, and items you sell or deliver in person. All are not covered."

I always am wary about digital goods. I try to get some good communication and feedback from the buyer before the sale. Good luck, though.

Istaerion

You might want to check Paypal's dispute clause again, also.

I don't think they deal with digital code sales...

From their site:

Items Not Covered

"Items that don't match your description, intangible items like services or digital goods, items that violate our or eBay's policies, and items you sell or deliver in person. All are not covered."

I always am wary about digital goods. I try to get some good communication and feedback from the buyer before the sale. Good luck, though.

It's much like dealing with gift payments... not impossible, but a pain in the ass to have them side with you in the dispute.

It's for that reason why I always just have the buyer submit a gift payment for digital transactions as it's senseless for me or them to pay more when no benefits are provided over that of a gift payment. Needless to say, the buyer's more than welcome to pay the fee but I certainly won't when nothing's in my favor anyway.

BFIB

Still looking for a GTA V PC deal, if anyone is aware of any, or has one themselves, please let me know.

bumpkin

WTS

Ultimate NES Remix for Nintendo 3DS
Used, but complete and in excellent shape. The Famicom theme code has been redeemed. Asking for $15, shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom