• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rock Band Platform |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

XShagrath

Brutal Legend looks like it'll be super-fun. Sure, the graphics aren't the best, but it looks like a nice fun game. Plus, the soundtrack can't be beat!

bounchfx

XShagrath said:
Brutal Legend looks like it'll be super-fun. Sure, the graphics aren't the best, but it looks like a nice fun game. Plus, the soundtrack can't be beat!

it is fun as fuck. I can't stress enough that the combat is fun as well. you need to play it people!

Ridley327

Psychonauts was a perfectly fine platformer that got by on the sheer inventiveness of the art and writing. The gameplay was nothing to write home about...until the Meat Circus, which is one of the worst things ever.

The fact that there wasn't anything terrible about playing the game before that point doesn't render the whole game a waste of time and effort, as it seems to be suggested by certain people.

Mileena

Banned
McBradders said:
I would gladly make the Beatles: RockBand thread. I will need art help, two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.
WE CAN'T STOP HERE! THIS IS BAT COUNTRY!

Ridley327 said:
Psychonauts was a perfectly fine platformer that got by on the sheer inventiveness of the art and writing. The gameplay was nothing to write home about...until the Meat Circus, which is one of the worst things ever.

The fact that there wasn't anything terrible about playing the game before that point doesn't render the whole game a waste of time and effort, as it seems to be suggested by certain people.

I could never get past the first hour or so. Tried 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom