• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Share yours or someone else experiences of racism for being black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Anyone had someone randomly walk up to you and start caressing your hair. This happened to me a couple of times. One time it happened I told the the dude to not do that and he was like "but it's so soft and nice".

This happens to me regularly. My ethnic background is Somalian, so my hair is curly. People constantly ask if I'm mixed, if it's real hair, the works. Bit ridiculous they're under the impression that because I have brown skin, I shouldn't have hair like this.

I just get a lot of the usual. Being followed around stores is most common, as you do:

I remember last summer before aappointment, I was wandering through a Walmart. Left to head up to the offices of the mall on the second floor, and security followed me up there insisting I had stolen a DVD despite no alarm going off on my exit. He refused to believe me, so I opened up my bag to get him off my case even though I was in my rights.

The same mall, at a dollar store, I was picking up a drink. While in line to pay I swung my backpack to my front and opened it to grab my wallet before it was my turn to be cashed out. Owner tried to make it out like I was stealing the drink instead of getting my method of payment. Welp. What can you do. Gave her the drink and left, never bothered with the store again.

Onto the instances with genuine authority, only one really comes to mind:

When I was younger, 13/14, I jaywalked on my way to school. Cop stopped me at the island and tried to claim I was walking on the road for two traffic lights when I only lived one down. Only in hindsight did I realise he was just looking to throw my info into the system.

It's worse with people, just little things like some have already mentioned here.

• You're so well spoken.
  • You're so polite/well mannered.
  • You don't act "ratchet."
  • You act so white.
  • You're such an Oreo.
  • You're so hard working.
  • You're so smart, nothing like the black kids I went to x school with.

Could go on, really. The instances have grown since I went to college despite my city (Toronto) being such a melting pot.

Bracewell

If you want to talk about the black experience it's fine. But I'm kinda done with racism being a black thing. When it's not. You know. Just that.

I highly doubt anyone has made the claim that racism is a "black thing". But I haven't been here long, so I could be out of the loop.

We're not saying don't talk about black issues. Because it is important. What we're saying is that any time anybody says let's talk about how bad racism is, and then adds in a caveat that says, lets talk about the black experience specifically, seems kinda exclusionary to other forms of it.

But if you only want to talk about black people facing racism, and that's how it just is, then I can accept that. And with that I leave you to hopefully give you the focused discussion you seek.

But there was no caveat after the fact, the thread title didn't try to deceive anyone. And there isn't a limitation on the number of threads about personal experiences of racism, this discussion hasn't robbed someone of the opportunity to start one that's less "exclusionary".

are we talking about present or past? In other countries the minorities have it just as bad as blacks in america

Could you elaborate a bit? I'm not quite sure what you mean?

Amir0x

Banned
Having "nigger" yelled out of cars a few times, had someone throw a rock or baseball or something out of a car and it whizzed by and broke a window in the house i was walking past, had someone throw an egg inside of mayonnaise covered bread??? Got called a "big black bastard" at work like a year ago. When I got older and started looking more middle eastern I got guys saying "Oh hey, look, it's Osama Bin Laden!".

Man... people are ugly and brazen as fuck :(

The only experience with direct racism I've had (other than the casual racism people get into whenever they hear my very Jewish sounding last name), is actually from my Dad's families side. Especially my Grandmother.

My mom is 100% Puerto Rican, and my Dad's family was furious that he married a Spanish person. After some of the direct tension eased a bit, my Dad started to try to reintroduce us to his Mother and a few other aunts/etc. The grandmother would meet us at the door with stuff like "How are my little Spic Babies doing today?" and though I didn't think about it at the time as I was very little, the movies she always showed us met a theme. Every time she wanted to babysit us, she chose from a handful of movies:

- Planet of the Apes
- King Kong
- Mighty Joe Young
- King Kong Lives
- Mark of the Gorilla

She would always tell us she doesn't own many movies herself that kids could watch, but once I saw in the cabinet she had a few Disney movies and whatnot.

Amir0x

Banned
I know what you mean. I really do.

It's funny that you mention those OTS, because it is the Asian OT I'm speaking from.

If you want to talk about the black experience it's fine. But I'm kinda done with racism being a black thing. When it's not. You know. Just that.

We're not saying don't talk about black issues. Because it is important. What we're saying is that any time anybody says let's talk about how bad racism is, and then adds in a caveat that says, lets talk about the black experience specifically, seems kinda exclusionary to other forms of it.

But if you only want to talk about black people facing racism, and that's how it just is, then I can accept that. And with that I leave you to hopefully give you the focused discussion you seek.

This is ridiculous. It is not "exclusionary" to talk about a specific form of racism against a specific group. Blacks do face some of the most extraordinarily lopsided racism of any group in the country. This is an indisputable fact. Only Native Americans have it worse off. In every way, the laws and mindset, both on the books and hardcoded into the Institutions of this country, keeps many minority groups down, but specifically functions to target blacks most of all.

Being able to focus on a specific group that deals with racism means we can deal with the issues damaging this community in very targeted ways, since every minority group has different hurdles to overcome. Similarly, since they are the group that faces the most widespread and insidious racism that damns this country, fixing the problem with this group would necessarily help others as well (and then we'd fine tune it for the specific needs of those other groups).

But this whole thought process of yours needs to stop. If a woman makes a thread about the horrific double standards, misogynistic laws/coworkers, pay disparity, etc, she does not need to include a section on the fact Men face unjust laws/bias during custody disputes. If a man wants to discuss the unique experience of racism against blacks, he does not need to include a section on the fact white people get called "Rednecks" or "crackers" on occasion to make it 'fair.' If someone wants to discuss the socioeconomic problems polluting the United States of America today, he does not have to discuss the socioeconomic problems in Greece to make the discussion all inclusive.

If you want such a thread, make it.

Lovely Salsa said:
I mean it sounded like we couldnt relate to what blacks in america go through, which is not true. I can relate to 100% and Im in northern europe

Someone might be able to empathize (like I do), but it's almost impossible to relate unless you yourself experienced the persistent, perpetual specific racism the black community faces. Or enjoy this bit of comedy to understand.

Bracewell

I mean it sounded like we couldnt relate to what blacks in america go through, which is not true. I can relate to 100% and Im in northern europe

I don't think anyone said that either. It's important that we be able to relate to experiences that we might not ever have to face, it's why discussions like these are vital.

And it's why I hope this thread hasn't been derailed.

Let's seeI've been told:

that I don't act black
That I'm the smartest black guy they've ever met
That I talk like a white person

I've had several purse clutching and elevator incidents as of late. In fact, the last elevator incident involved a white lady clutching her purse a d refusing to board the elevator with myself, another white lady and guy in his air force uniform. The sad part was the white lady on the elevator proceeded to see that lady was racist and that I'm the nicest black guy she's ever met. God bless her heart...

Ashes

Banned
But there was no caveat after the fact, the thread title didn't try to deceive anyone. And there isn't a limitation on the number of threads about personal experiences of racism, this discussion hasn't robbed someone of the opportunity to start one that's less "exclusionary".

I left the thread but then I thought I could add to the discussion with just one example of the black experience.

Glad I came back to see this. Because this is how I read the thread title:

1. Share yours or someone else experiences of racism
2. for being black

And I went.. wait black people only?

Just reading the first page gives you the impression that I wasn't the only one.

Only black or darker skinned?

This is just for black people?

It annoys me when we talk about racism, there seems to be this central discussion just around black people. Why not focus in racism on general and include the other races that seem to be pushed aside for the struggle of equality for one race? I do understand the USA has a large history with mistreating black people and there is a large population, but it seems silly not to address it in a general sense.

Well, I had an experience to share of racism towards me. I'm not black though... So never mind.

And we're still talking about it on page 4.. At least consider that it is not as clear cut as you think it is. Even if I agreed to the micro discussion angle.

-------------------------------------

Anyways...

When I was an angry teenager, I was on the DLR (train in London), and there were a group of people chanting at the other end of the train. Football chants etc..

An old black man stood up from his seat and put himself in front of me. And he said, stay behind me kid. With the sternest look in his eye.

I knew why he did it. They were 'skin heads' down the other end. And Mill Wall hooligans who er have a very bad reputation. I don't recall the exact chant, but I'm 99 % certain it was one of the more racist ones.

At the time, I just got pissed at the old man. But looking back, think he did me the biggest favour in the world.

shoreu

1. Me, my brother, and my cousin were in a cvs waiting on a prescription for my mom. I was in 7th grade but I was almost 6 feet tall (haven't gotten taller since 8th grade) and we were all wearing hoodies. We were waiting in an isle talking and My brother noticed a guy watching us 5 Minutes later the manager walked up to us asking what we were looking for my brother explained then he left. As a kid I didn't like the fact that he came to us in a fully populated store.

2. Was riding to summer football practice with 2 of my teammates one white one black and we were going to pick up one more. Now I drive a Mercedes Benz SUV and this was the summer going into my junior year of high school. I was going the speed limit and all of us had on seat belts. I was riding down the street and began to pull up to my friends house and a squad car speeds up behind me and pulls me over. Now I saw this car and it was parked at an elevated tennis court at least 50 yards away. I stopped waited cop finally got out and power walked to my side of the car with his hand on his holstered gun I rolled down the window and then got ninja'd by his partner who had his hand on the gun as well. He said what are you doing driving a car like this. Where you guys going ,and why are you in this neighborhood. In addition to this he also took down all of our dresses and verified them. I explained I was picking up a teammate and go to practice. He said I wasn't speeding but there was a small portion of my tag the number 14 by August was slightly obscured and that was against the law. This was bullshit because you can still identify the number on the tag he was at least 50 yards away and I was going 60 miles per hour on the road there was no way he could have possibly seen my tag in those conditions. My dad called it DWB and said it was bullshit that I got pulled over.

3. There was this little kid I knew because I was in this youth group. I was 13 and he was like 7. He told our group about this story of him and his best friend. About how they used to play at school every day and how they always hung out until one day he decided to ask if he could come spend the night. Both parents agreed and they made plans to ride the bus to the guys house the next day. However when the little guy finally made to the best friend's house and his mom open the door she said oh no we do not hang out with these kind of people and of course the little guy was black. So he called his mom he didn't tell her what happened and he went home and he spent the next four hours in the bathroom soaking in the tub. Then his mom finally came in and asked him what was wrong he was crying in the tub because it was furiously scrubbing himself and asked her why won't it come off. She asked him what won't come off? And he replied the black color of my skin. His mom began to cry and told him you should never be disappointed in who you are I'll believe that you're less than anybody else because the color of your skin.

Idba

I left the thread but then I thought I could add to the discussion with just one example of the black experience.

2. for being black

Just reading the first page gives you the impression that I wasn't the only one.

And we're still talking about it on page 4.. At least consider that it is not as clear cut as you think it is.

Go ahead and make a thread then.

I'll make it short.

Brother tried to date a girl (white) in church. Elders spoke to him, and said they should think about it/too young, and to give it time. He stops pursuit, after much lecturing. Girl starts dating 6 weeks later. Elders are happy as can be.

I went through, no joke, the exact same with her younger sister..took her 2 months to find a "suitable suitor." Always found it funny.

Was always singled out for haircuts, and other such nonsense..low cut, or failure..fuck off.

Bracewell

2. for being black

See, that's on you. And the posters you quoted.

I'm fairly certain that you could have shared your own experiences here without questioning the existence of a thread about black people, and no one would have thought any less of you.

But coming into a thread about black people and saying "why black people?" is a strange thing to do.

I'll make it short.

Brother tried to date a girl (white) in church. Elders spoke to him, and said they should think about it/too young, and to give it time. He stops pursuit, after much lecturing. Girl starts dating 6 weeks later. Elders are happy as can be.

I went through, no joke, the exact same with her younger sister..took her 2 months to find a "suitable suitor." Always found it funny.

Was always singled out for haircuts, and other such nonsense..low cut, or failure..fuck off.

You wouldn't mind sharing the denomination of this church would you?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
What is mom finally came in and asked him what was wrong he was crying in the tub because it was furiously scrubbing himself and asked her why won't it come off. She asked him what won't come off? And he replied the black color of my skin. His mom began to cry
Fuck everything

esms

3. There was this little kid I knew because I was in this youth group. I was 13 and he was like 7. He told our group about this story of him and his best friend. About how to play at school every day and how they always hung out until one day he decided to ask if he could come spend the night. Both parents agreed and they made plans to ride the bus to the guys house the next day. However when the little guy finally made to the best friend's house and his mom open the door she said oh no we do not hang out with these kind of people and of course the little guy was black. So he called his mom he didn't tell her what happened and he went home and he spent the next four hours in the bathroom soaking in the tub. What is mom finally came in and asked him what was wrong he was crying in the tub because it was furiously scrubbing himself and asked her why won't it come off. She asked him what won't come off? And he replied the black color of my skin. His mom began to cry and told him you should never be disappointed in who you are I'll believe that you're less than anybody else because the color of your skin.

Goddamn man. What a brutal tale.

Apt101

I'm not black, but most of my friends were until I was about 13 (moved across town) and I have many black people in my family now via marriage.

I saw a lot in school towards my friends. If we got caught misbehaving the teachers would target the black kids and let everyone else go. If black kids were horsing around they'd call it fighting and send them to detention, everyone else was told to stop playing around. Stuff like that.

When we were all teenagers the overt stuff in public began happening. Being told "if you're not going to buy anything leave" after being in a store for a few minutes browsing. Cops being absolute shit heads. Witnessing altercations at clubs or events and having the police show up and hem up my black friends who had nothing at all to do with it. Police tossing their cars and humiliating them during simple traffic stops, after being pulled over for nothing. You know, the American experience.

Had the experience of going over a friend's house, but he didn't expect his dad to be home. He came home and I heard him talking upstairs and upset at him for having me over. Said "You know better than to bring apes home. You don't know if he's going to try and steal or not." He came out and told me that he wasn't allowed to have company, so I guess he thought I didn't hear it. My friend apologized the next day at school saying his dad is a racist asshole and he didn't know he would come home that early.

Got stopped by the cops a couple of times too. One time, a cop said there was a break-in nearby and he was seeing where I was coming from and asked to check my bag. I didn't care if he checked it because I didn't have anything to hide. Thing is, there were other people around me (white) so I always ask why they stopped me. Guess I fit the description. =/

Cedric

oooh boy...

-nigger!
-you're so well spoken!
-you dress well compared to the others
-you're so white/aren't black enough OR they hit you with the YO YO YO my GANGSTUHH
etc...
-one of the "good ones"
-used to be considered by a friend's parent as being the "wrong crowd" despite me being a goody two shoes
-took a long while for my gf's mom to respect me
-stereotypes out the ass

etc...

Amir0x

Banned
No Im pretty sure I can relate.

I've went through it all

You can relate to the concept of racism; you cannot relate to the concept of racism against blacks, unless you have lived your life within a system that oppresses the black community whilst being black. Therefore, you relate to the idea of racism, and empathize with the plights of blacks who deal with their own unique form or racism. This is not a negative implication on my part, it just states a simple fact. It's one thing being able to grasp the gravity of just how fucked up the injustices are against a people. But being able to relate means you actually have experienced living in that world in some way, and merely encountering racism against Slavic people is not equivalent.

Mimosa97

No, Im a mixed southern/eastern european catholic

Southern slav basically

I cant speak to my parents about racism because they barely experience it as they have the "right" look. So they usually tell me its all in my head

And where do you live ? What kind of racism do you experience ?

I know eastern europeans suffered from racism in western Europe but now all the hate is directed towards africans/muslims/roma people.

You can relate to the concept of racism; you cannot relate to the concept of racism against blacks, unless you have lived your life within a system that oppresses the black community whilst being black. Therefore, you relate to the idea of racism, and empathize with the plights of blacks who deal with their own unique form or racism.

How about being treated as a human being? Have you ever been spat on while minding your own buisness? Or how about being called a word equal to the n word while waiting for the bus? Dirty looks from the locals every time you go out?

And where do you live ? What kind of racism do you experience ?

I know eastern europeans suffered from racism in western Europe but now all the hate is directed towards africans/muslims/roma people.

I live in sweden. I guess I look like one of those muslims huh

Ashes

Banned
I don't know if it fits exactly but there was a conversation I had with a girl I was with that I never forgot. She is black.*
She was saying how white people never get racism 'right'. Even when you think they absolutely do, just some of the ways they talk about it, makes you realise that they just don't get it.

*Caribbean.

This is absolutely absurd. Can black people have anything? Can they speak about their struggles? When they said black lives matter, because blacks are treated like dirt. People argued that all lives matter, no kidding. When we talk about breast cancer, does that mean nobody cares about testicular cancer? If you want to talk about your own experiences with racism, go ahead, create a thread like the OP. If not, then don't come into a thread dedicated for a specific topic and start talking down or acting as if it's a competition. Gtfo

Slayven

Thread is in no way racist.
WHat?

The only thing this thread proves is that many people still do not know what racism is.

Simply put it is the belief that one race is superior or inferior to another, an assumption that one's skin color is the determinant of ones values, abilities, and beliefs, or lack thereof.

This thread asking users to share experiences where this behavior is displayed to them or people they know does not make this thread racist. If the OP willingly made comments on how he believed black people were inferior and listed reasons why, that is racist.

The idea that racism is a narrow construct is one of the reasons why it is so rampant even to day. And feeds into the whole "it is worse to be called a racist that it is too do racist shit" or "people who see racism are the true racists"

Mimosa97

I live in sweden. I guess I look like one of those muslims huh

Do people think you're bosnian or something ? That must be it ... Fucking people man ...

I thought Sweden was a chill place like you're white eastern european so why would they think you're muslim ? Except the bosnian hypothesis. It doesn't make much sense.

Sad to say but i've seen a lot of people who get targeted because they have tan skin and look " muslim " when they're not. And well it's the most accepted form of racism nowadays. If you call someone nigger or " yellow " or whatever you'll get called out on. If you bully someone for being muslim, you get a pass.

I recall seeing an excerpt from a JW magazine showing people in the afterlife being served lemonade by black people. I was taken aback
It's amazing how many truly "good" people I can recall..folks I actually wouldn't mind catching up with. But, it's funny when you catch those "invisible rules."

Slayven

Real talk why can't black people just say shit? I mean OP ask a question and we are civil, no one said black people had it or worse or was the only one effected by racism

I mean no one runs up on Breast Cancer and say " Yo dog what about testicular cancer?"

No one runs into the Special Olympics and say "What about MDS?"

No one runs up to PETA and says "What about Homeless children?"

No one runs into a MCC thread "At least Master Chief has a game Megaman can't even get that much!!"

Only when black people speak up folks want to shout us down with "you are not the only one" or " get over it".

sn00zer

I once said one of my black friends was very well spoken and almost got an earful from someone else.

But Jesus he is the most well spoken person I know. He took Latin for YEARS and was in Latin competitions and is currently an after school program teacher, had no idea about the "So well spoken" issue before that.

Being white, never had to deal with racism outside of the occasional needing to stay quiet, because a very scary looking white dude said something horrifically racist in a bar full of equally scary looking people who all agreed. I will actively try to call out people who say dumb racist shit if I know them.

Amir0x

Banned
How about being treated as a human being? Have you ever been spat on while minding your own buisness? Or how about being called a word equal to the n word while waiting for the bus? Dirty looks from the locals every time you go out?

The problem is that people get offended when they point out simple truths that are in no way negative, but simply express the level of complexity involved in these subjects.

Slavic peoples have been at the butt end of some of the most brutal and relentless genocides/torture humanity has ever seen. Racism against Slavic people has unique features to it that other groups have not had to deal with, same as racism against blacks, hispanics, etc. So it would be fair to say a black person can empathize with the plight of Slavic peoples in dealing with racism, but being able to relate would require them to live in an environment of persistent racism against Slavic people whilst being Slavic.

I was racist against myself when I turned down a job because I thought people (white mostly) would not want to buy life insurance from a black person.

Damn. I don't know what else to say. Just...damn.

Real talk why can't black people just say shit? I mean OP ask a question and we are civil, no one said black people had it or worse or was the only one effected by racism

I mean no one runs up on Breast Cancer and say " Yo dog what about testicular cancer?"

No one runs into a MCC thread "At least Master Chief has a game Megaman can't even get that much!!"

Only when black people speak up folks want to shout us down with "you are not the only one" or " get over it".

People don't want to face ugly truths, so they deflect.

Africanus

To get this thread back on track, how about I share another story?

So this tale takes place in the same Mississippi days, 2004-2005.

Every Friday, my school would host a pep rally, where all the grades (Preschool-High School because there were multiple buildings of the school located on a large hill like structure) would attend. What a spectacle! Cheerleaders, marching bands, streamers, et cetera.

Regarding the cheerleaders in particular, they would toss candy to every child in each section. A piece or two, but a nice token of the school's appreciation. Only, I noticed no candy would ever be tossed in my direction, regardless of where I sat.

A coincidence perhaps? Well one day, by the grace of the gods, I caught a piece that appears to have been tossed my way. However, as soon as it landed in my hand and the teacher noticed I had one, she appeared visibly shaken and stated "Africanus, don't steal other children's candy!" snatched it from my grasp, and lobbed it to the nearest student. I never did get any candy.

Thus ends this tale.

Bracewell

I once said one of my black friends was very well spoken and almost got an earful from someone else.

But Jesus he is the most well spoken person I know. He took Latin for YEARS and was in Latin competitions and is currently an after school program teacher, had no idea about the "So well spoken" issue before that.

Being white, never had to deal with racism outside of the occasional needing to stay quiet, because a very scary looking white dude said something horrifically racist in a bar full of equally scary looking people who all agreed. I will actively try to call out people who say dumb racist shit if I know them.

The "well spoken" thing is probably one of the more insidious ways white people have internalized the dehumanization of black people (and, of course, other minorities). They mean it as a compliment, but they don't realize that that's why it's so fucked up.

Yeah, definitely don't put yourself in harm's way over it. Within your own social circle, point that shit out by talking to the offending friend privately. Scary looking dudes in bars addressing a willing audience is something you shouldn't ever interfere in, for your own safety.

A coincidence perhaps? Well one day, by the grace of the gods, I caught a piece that appears to have been tossed my way. However, as soon as it landed in my hand and the teacher noticed I had one, she appeared visibly shaken and stated "Africanus, don't steal other children's candy!" snatched it from my grasp, and lobbed it to the nearest student. I never did get any candy.

Jesus H. Corbett.

just the other weekend I had an older white man ask my girlfriend if she was "alright" because I was walking behind her aimlessly and playing with her hair. she shot him a look and said "my boyfriend and I are fine.." . he was only concerned because my gf is a pretty white girl in her early 20's and I'm biracial , 6'2, and covered in tattoos from the head down. I gave him a look and he looked away but the very fact that he felt it necessary to ask if my gf was alright simply because he as a white man felt some sort of ownership over her because she was a white woman is ridiculous.

ChouGoku

This thread is bringing back so many memories, I forgot when I got my first car (jeep) and the police pull me and a car full of my black/latino friends over demanding cellphones and ID's at the jump. They keep us pulled over for about 45 mins then tell us we could leave, When I ask what was wrong the cop says my gas tank was open, which was insane as I went to the gas station prior and closed my gas tank.

-Or the people who are surprised that I wasnt poor growing up
-Some of my teachers assumed I didnt have a father when talking to my mom at parent teacher conferences
-You talk/are so white
-I didnt expect you to be so articulate
-People driving by calling me nigger
-"If you arent going to buy anything, leave"
-Store managers kicking me and my other black/latino friends out, while being very nice to my white friends
-Being followed and accused of stealing all the time
-Not carrying a backpack or previously bought merchandise into a store because a lady working at walmart telling me how she saw me steal a gatorade bottle that I brought in
-people being scared of me for no reason

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Nah, it happens in gender threads too. We talk about women's issues and some dudes come in and say "what about men?? custody battles huh? why exclude ussss". But yeah, in both cases it's pathetic as hell. And every time we tell them to make a thread about it and they never do, of course.

Good fucking gods. I'm so sorry you had to go through this, as a first grader too. smh

Mimosa97

To get this thread back on track, how about I share another story?

So this tale takes place in the same Mississippi days, 2004-2005.

Every Friday, my school would host a pep rally, where all the grades (Preschool-High School because there were multiple buildings of the school located on a large hill like structure) would attend. What a spectacle! Cheerleaders, marching bands, streamers, et cetera.

Regarding the cheerleaders in particular, they would toss candy to every child in each section. A piece or two, but a nice token of the school's appreciation. Only, I noticed no candy would ever be tossed in my direction, regardless of where I sat.

Thus ends this tale.

Africanus, your stories are some sad shit man. The fact that you write so well makes it even worse.

Slayven

Nah, it happens in gender threads too. We talk about women's issues and some dudes come in and say "what about men?? custody battles huh? why exclude ussss". But yeah, in both cases it's pathetic as hell. And every time we tell them to make a thread about it and they never do, of course.

Good fucking gods. I'm so sorry you had to go through this, as a first grader too. smh

ANd when the threads get made no one talks. Jado before his melt down was good for Latino thread and Backslashbunny always puts in the work for Asian threads.

ReiGun

I have actually seen this. It was back when Evo announced they were choosing a game to be in the event by hosting charity drive for breast cancer. Had dudes suicide diving in to be like "Breast Cancer gets enough money. What about prostate cancer tho?"

I do agree with you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom