• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront Community Update #2

The new mode is named "FIGHTER SQUADRON"

Just got a plan of EA's booth (from my Battlefront Fast Pass)

Walker Assault is PC, Fighter Squadron PS4

rdxWufo.jpg

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Since they said they're introducing a new type of Hero and Fighter Squadron is the new mode I wonder if we'll get hero ships?

Sawneeks

Banned
Since they said they're introducing a new type of Hero and Fighter Squadron is the new mode I wonder if we'll get hero ships?

Was just about to say that. A Darth Vader Tie Fighter and Han Solo Millennium Falcon sound like something we might be getting.

JDHarbs

A new hero type? Were Jedi and Sith both types, or is "type" just a misnomer for character?
That caught my attention as well. It's probably just a new character, but I'd be interested in seeing some new kind of playable classes. Maybe natives like Tusken Raiders?

Edit:

Nevermind. This is probably it.

soapOD

If this is some sort of Starfighter mode ala Air Superiority then I imagine the hero unit is the Millenium Falcon.

Machina

Banned
We are the entire world, and we demand a public beta. Not only to satisfy our own selfish fanboy desires, but to also guarantee that this game is as good as it deserves to be come launch time.

Top Bottom