• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Map of where the Islamic State wants to be in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabouter

isis-world-map-700_14grob0.jpg

Map is apparently taken from the book Empire of Fear: Inside the Islamic State by BBC reporter Andrew Hosken. They certainly don't lack ambition, I'll give them that.

Source
Book review

lol. Aren't they completely boxed in by countries with strong governments and militaries who will absolutely wreck them the second they encroach on their territory (Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, etc.)? That's why I think ISIS fear is overblown, they're only really present in countries that are completely de-stabilized.

Iksenpets

Banned
What's with their weird decision that they don't want Bangladesh? They lay claim to all of Tibet but make sure to cut out a little notch for a free Bangladesh?

And why not reclaim Crimea for the Crimean Tatars? They should be demanding full Black Sea dominion if they're going to go this nuts.

Forkball

Isn't this old as sin? I remember making a Crusader Kings II joke months ago.

Also I wish they'd step foot in Russia. Just try it ISIS.

They don't want Italy?
or Bangladesh?
What's with their weird decision that they don't want Bangladesh? They lay claim to all of Tibet but make sure to cut out a little notch for a free Bangladesh?

And why not reclaim Crimea for the Crimean Tatars? They should be demanding full Black Sea dominion if they're going to go this nuts.

The map is only for 2020. Obviously they want to keep going afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom