• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

You know guys, when I read the stripper story I thought you were all batshit insane for assuming that it was real. Then when Jess' Twitter account showed up and all of the posts on it had been made in the past 4 hours, I thought you were even more insane. Then I realized that the Instagram has been around for a long-ass time, and now I'm confused.

But guys, we gotta look at it from "another angle." You know, devil's advocate and bullshit.
giphy.gif

akira28

instead of breaking his back he slammed the dude into the side walk. It was kind of freaky because they guy wasn't even bulked, just average.

we're all freaky strong like that, but only towards white people. It's like Pokemon, innate strengths and weaknesses.

Kreed

There's this, but I think he or she is being sarcastic, especially since no one was paying attention to that post.
Play the prototype already. It's free!

Just tried it. Definitely took some getting used but I like it. Crazy how this has like 6 times less the amount of money as "Not Megaman" but looks like it has 6 times the effort.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
On a side note, a fair number of new playable character designs have been revealed for Indivisible. The most recent was this guy:

A coffee farmer named Kaldi with South African influences. A partial list of revealed playable characters:

https://c1.iggcdn.com/indiegogo-med...it,w_620/v1445330276/fnkv0hatlhepeywrlmne.jpg

When you add in the main character, there are actually more people of color revealed as playable characters so far than not O_O

If you've got any money it would be super swell if you could throw some support for this project.
This looks really awesome but I',m afraid with only two weeks left to raise over a million, it isn't going to make it. Here's hoping it does. I don't often support crowdfunding but this seems like an exception and a really good cause.

Fuck, I just tried to contribute and it gave this message:

Your payment could not be completed through PayPal at this time as the campaign owner's account is currently restricted. A PayPal account can be restricted for many reasons including a limitation on their PayPal account, PayPal Terms of Use violations, etc. We recommend attempting your contribution again at a later time, or contacting the campaign owner directly.

Crocodile

I was already looking at playing this a month or so ago, but this is great news/I'll have to support this. Have any GAFer's expressed how unconfortable the game makes them feel yet?

I've only seen two sarcastic posts but nobody who sincerely had any issues with it. But yeah, this has one of the more diverse casts I've seen in games recently so I think its something that needs to succeed and could use all our support (that and it just looks like a good ass game).

This looks really awesome but I',m afraid with only two weeks left to raise over a million, it isn't going to make it. Here's hoping it does. I don't often support crowdfunding but this seems like an exception and a really good cause.

Well that doesn't make any sense. Try again? You can also contact the dude running the campaign by sending a PM to Ravidrath. He posts here on GAF.

Ravidrath

This should be resolved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom