• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I just realized that all of them started in April I think? And nearly all of them are near my birthdays (5th).

fertygo

Sakurai as Rohan is great change, Kamiya is a bit sounds too happy for Rohan
I swear to God if I don't hear Kappei Yamaguchi as Fatty or Rikiya Koyama as Kira then it's literally over. I don't even like Part 4 but the casting was so on point in ASB. Literally flawless.
Nakata Jouji for Kira pls

Tizoc

EysCGgW.jpg

YPaAWLD.jpg

dkImEdn.png

Polnareff had some of the best poses in Part 3.

Also
tumblr_nk4xzhwbca1u8f52mo1_1280.jpg

Okiyasu VA didn't change

tumblr_mxttndaB9H1qi6g0yo3_r1_1280.png

Wataru Takagi is perfect for him in ASB and i'm so happy he is the one that gets to stay around

gonna have hear the other before i judge

Jaxec

Sakurai as Rohan is great change, Kamiya is a bit sounds too happy for RohanNakata Jouji for Kira pls

You're right. I though about it a bit and Kamiya is way to energetic for someone like Rohan.

One step closer to

But damn will that be some looooooooooooooooooooooong stairs :V

Also

Oh hey, another Part 5 lover. Don't see too many of those much on the Internet.

Tizoc

OK let's try the OT draft one more time, feel free to correct my grammar or composition etc.
Previously on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Synopsis
10 years have passed since Kujo Jotaro defeated Dio Brando and ended the curse of the Joestars bloodline. It is now March 1999, Jotaro arrives at Morioh Town located within Japan’s Prefecture M, City S, looking for a young man with a peculiar pompadour.

Higashikata Josuke is a highschool freshman about to start the new school year, but little does Josuke know that he is about to enravel in a series of crazy escapades which will test his mettle and his wit, in this the 4th entry in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

While Part 3 was a world tour, Part 4 is more grounded and takes place mainly within the town of Morioh. In fact the town itself is modeled after the author's (Hirohiko Araki) hometown of Sendai.
In addition, Stands became so popular thanks to Part 3, that all later series start featuring them, with one neat twist: All Part 4 Stands and onwards are named after bands or famous songs.

The cast

Higashikata Josuke
Josuke lived most of his life in Morioh and is rather found of his hometown, and his pompadour moreso. All prospects of going through a normal high school freshmen year go the way of the Zeppelli when he meets Jotaro.

Kujo Jotaro
^Need a better image or a replacement

Jotaro travels to Morioh in search of Josuke, but what would a 28 year old, muscular, bold Marine Biologist want with a young man like Josuke?

Hirose Koichi
*Insert Image here*
A 15 year old teenager who goes to the same school as Josuke. Much like Josuke, he just wanted to have a normal freshman year at school, but hanging around people whose nicknames are JoJo generally means Normal goes out the window.

Nijimura Okuyasu
A highschool punk who eventually joins Josuke and co. in the many Bizarre Adventures that are to come.

The character design change is interesting after David went for super accuracy in part 3. Maybe it's early or maybe they're doing their own thing.

D-Man

Every time I look at that Part 4 preview art, I can't shake off the fact that it looks a bit fan artish. It doesn't look similar to Araki's style whatsoever. David Pro has been doing a good job at imitating his style so far, I just hope that they don't start taking too many creative liberties now.

Also, if Rikiya Koyama doesn't return to voice Kira, I will be incredibly disappointed with the voice cast. They already got rid of the perfect Josuke voice and I don't want Kira to suffer the same fate.

OK let's try the OT draft one more time, feel free to correct my grammar or composition etc.

lol. Can't believe somebody actually used my suggestion for using the Prince/Josuke image in the DIU OT.

Keeping in line of Araki's love for Prince, you could use this image for Jotaro that stumbled upon rewatching Purple Rain a few months back.

Synopsis
10 (12 years technically since Part 3 took place in 1987. I don't know why the scanlations use 1989.) years have passed since Kujo Jotaro defeated Dio Brando and ended the curse of the Joestars bloodline. It is now March 1999, Jotaro arrives at Morioh Town located within Japan’s Prefecture M, City S, looking for a young man with a peculiar pompadour.

Higashikata Josuke is a highschool freshman about to start the new school year, but little does Josuke know that he is about to enravel in a series of crazy escapades which will test his mettle and his wit, in this the 4th entry in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

While Part 3 was a world tour, Part 4 is more grounded and takes place mainly within the town of Morioh. In fact the town itself is modeled after the author's (Hirohiko Araki) hometown of Sendai.
In addition, Stands became so popular thanks to Part 3, that all later series start featuring them, with one neat twist: All Part 4 Stands and onward(I just deleted the s.)are named after bands or famous songs.

The cast

Higashikata Josuke

Josuke lived most of his life in Morioh and is rather found(fond) of his hometown, and his pompadour moreso. All prospects of going through a normal high school freshmen year go the way of the Zeppelli when he meets Jotaro.

Kujo Jotaro
^Need a better image or a replacement

Jotaro travels to Morioh in search of Josuke, but what would a 28(Shouldn't he be 29?) year old, muscular, bold marine biologist want with a young man like Josuke?

Hirose Koichi
*Insert Image here*
A 15 year old teenager who goes to the same school as Josuke. Much like Josuke, he just wanted to have a normal freshman year at school, but hanging around people whose nicknames are JoJo generally means normal goes out the window.

Nijimura Okuyasu
A highschool punk who eventually joins Josuke and co. in the many Bizarre Adventures that are to come.
I did all of my proposed fixes in bold. I apologize if my grammar fixes are nitpicky. :s

Yonafunu

I'm not worried about the art. David Pro didn't get to this point to start fucking up now.

Then again, I think that promo looks damn stylish.

Squishy3

Well, we'll know in about a month. There might be more visuals in Ultra Jump anyway, since this is Dengeki and not the one they actually talked about at the event where Part 4 was announced.

Ezalc

Just imagine if the Sheer Heart Attack chapter where Koichi gets wreckt is the first season finale. I think that chapter is actually around the halfway point of DiU, too, it would be a great cliffhanger.

This is legitimately the first time that I'm upset so little amount of people die in part 4, I would love to see DTL cry some more about his favorite character "being robbed' a win against the antagonist.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
This is legitimately the first time that I'm upset so little amount of people die in part 4, I would love to see DTL cry some more about his favorite character "being robbed' a win against the antagonist.

Thinking about it, Part 5 is probably going to get a lot of interesting reactions from DTL.

• Abbacchio is kicked in the chest instead of being punched in the chest like Kakyoin.
  • Buccellati is Kakyoin'd by Diavolo, manages to live on as some kind of zombie thanks to Gold Experience, and dies later on anyway in a heroic sacrifice.
  • Fugo refuses to betray the boss and might as well be dead in the main series. Same goes for the anime version unless the light novels are also adapted later on.
  • Narancia is thrown onto a gate and killed offscreen, while in Giorno's body, after talking about how he wants to go back to his hometown.
  • Polnareff ascends to turtle form.
Narancia becomes the Kakyoin of part 5 and is the most affected by the nefarious Diuvolo villains who show off their powers by attacking him first.

Ezalc

The only reason for getting a part 5 anime is seeing DTL's boy band slowly die one after the other or just leave. It'll be great. Also some cool fights in it or something. Seeing them try to explain King Crimson will be amazing.

Tizoc

Thanks for the help AwesomePossum, i'll just refer to Jotaro as Late 20s and state that over a decade has passed.

lol. Can't believe somebody actually used my suggestion for using the Prince/Josuke image in the DIU OT.

Keeping in line of Araki's love for Prince, you could use this image for Jotaro that stumbled upon rewatching Purple Rain a few months back.

Oh I forgot about Purple Rain, I should wtch it someday or look up images of it.

The only reason for getting a part 5 anime is seeing DTL's boy band slowly die one after the other or just leave. It'll be great. Also some cool fights in it or something. Seeing them try to explain King Crimson will be amazing.

True dat.

Jaxec

Some more images came out.

Upon closer inspection I'm actually really loving the designs, especially Jotaro. I don't know but now I'm starting to see a mix of the Part 1, 2, and 3 anime somehow.

it's not much from what i can tell, it's just the cast for the poster image but overlaping each other

also in more Eoh news Jotaro trailer came out yeah i don't understand the order they are putting them out either but more importantly we got some more characters, the scan isn't out yet but multiple people are saying it's real so

Anasui
C-moon Pucci
Part 8 Josuke
and finally
Joshu

Jaxec

The images aren't different from the promo art, it's just that you get a better look at Jotaro. Don't hunk I can post scans though.

Only thing that's bugging me is Koichi's nose. It's too big.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Welp, that confirms all the DLC characters finally.

Guess they decided to not have the player have to transform into C-Moon style Pucci, which I'm okay with.

Looks like there's some mini-games as well, such as playing cards with D'Arby.

The roster is now at a whopping 54 characters.

Jaxec

I kind of think the art looks a bit like a simpler late part four (aside from the larger shitty hair), which I'm good with.

CjRjfcJ.png

YLD6noc.png

Ultimately, though, I just want to see how it looks animated.

Not feeling that art, it seems to lean more to "modern" anime look rather Araki's distinct style.
The character designer for the Part 4 adaptation is the same guy who did the character design for Penguindrum, so they probably gave him a tiny bit of creative freedom. Obviously, it's gonna look completely different animated. Remember the first few key visuals for SC?

The character designer for the Part 4 adaptation is the same guy who did the character design for Penguindrum, so they probably gave him a tiny bit of creative freedom. Obviously, it's gonna look completely different animated. Remember the first few key visuals for SC?

Lily Hoshino is a girl. She also loves BL, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom