• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 48, 2015

Memento

I wonder where Uncharted's numbers is sitting right now...

It will probably end up as the second best selling remaster of the gen, behind only GTA V.

viHuGi

Banned
NDC be like
W3Jxad3.gif

its over 9000

RedAssedApe

Banned
Didn't expected FIFA over COD this week... o_O
Like wow. Massive increased compared to last week.
And Black Ops III got a smaller boost than i expected...
Star Wars drop was very ok, but it's Black Friday, so i don't know... wait for December with the movie.
Halo boost was MUCH bigger than i expected too :p
And the rest is the rest, i guess... a lot of comeback.

is bf in the uk too? thought it was only a us thing

noobie

Banned
TOP 10 ENTERTAINMENT SOFTWARE (ALL PRICES), WEEK ENDING 28 November 2015

(95%)

01 (04) FIFA 16 (ELECTRONIC ARTS) - 253,800 / 1,866,600 (+254%)
02 (02) CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD) - 200,700 / 1,245,200 (+47%)
03 (01) STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT (ELECTRONIC ARTS) - 156,000 / 481,000 (-52%)
04 (03) FALLOUT 4 (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS) - 104,100 / 682,500 (+8%)
05 (24) UNCHARTED: THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION (SONY COMPUTER ENT.)
06 (12) GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
07 (08) MINECRAFT: STORY MODE (TELLTALE GAMES)
08 (11) HALO 5: GUARDIANS (MICROSOFT) <39,100 (+195%)
09 (05) RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE)
10 (20) FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 (MICROSOFT)

comparing this to below

Repost from last week's thread because I guess people will wonder about HW.

HW estimates:

All consoles + handhelds 320k
PS4 + XB1: 75% = 240k (with XB1 slightly ahead)

+8% on all consoles so ~346k
PS4 + XB1 = 86% of that so ~298k

That is, assuming that the +8% increase they mention in today's PR includes handhelds too.

So PS4 sold atleast around 100k?
and XBO sold atmost 198k?

Raist

Banned

wut? That would only be true if there was just the UC bundle available. Which is obviously not the case. It's fairly likely it's a 50% split or even more for the PS4.

I wonder where Uncharted's numbers is sitting right now...

It will probably end up as the second best selling remaster of the gen, behind only GTA V.

Depends on how long they bundle it, I guess. Haven't the non-bundle sales of the game been poor?

Steroyd

comparing this to below

If Uncharted was the only bundle sure, but Sony has both a COD bundle and a Star Wars bundle.

All we can gather is that the Uncharted bundle was the dominant one.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
comparing this to below

Ok, tell me how is it possible that, in every possible PAL Charts/sales thread, just with the tiniest, smallest tidbit that could indicate - but, actually, even if that's absent, honestly - One having something more than PS4, you come and start saying "PS4 losing stream?", "One surpassing", "better sales for One this week".

It's like clockwork, like ninjablade and discussions about Wii U games' graphic. It gets boring to stay always as a one-dimensional, gimmicky user who's known just for that.

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Last week, Star Wars Battlefront sold 340,000 unit all version combined, with 2% of total sales on PC.
That's mean PC version was around 6,800 unit.

WEEK 47:

21 (NE) PC STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
22 (21) PS4 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
23 (__) WIU SPLATOON (NINTENDO)
24 (33) XBO MINECRAFT: XBOX EDITION (MICROSOFT)
25 (38) XBO THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
26 (27) PS4 UNCHARTED: THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION (SONY COMPUTER ENT.)

So:

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake collection < 74,732

Ok, tell me how is it possible that, in every possible PAL Charts/sales thread, just with the tiniest, smallest tidbit that could indicate - but, actually, even if that's absent, honestly - One having something more than PS4, you come and start saying "PS4 losing stream?", "One surpassing", "better sales for One this week".

It's like clockwork, like ninjablade and discussions about Wii U games' graphic. It gets boring to stay always as a one-dimensional, gimmicky user who's known just for that.

Hahahahaha

Chobel

Last week, Star Wars Battlefront sold 340,000 unit all version combined, with 2% of total sales on PC.
That's mean PC version was around 6,800 unit.

WEEK 47:

21 (NE) PC STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
22 (21) PS4 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
23 (__) WIU SPLATOON (NINTENDO)
24 (33) XBO MINECRAFT: XBOX EDITION (MICROSOFT)
25 (38) XBO THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
26 (27) PS4 UNCHARTED: THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION (SONY COMPUTER ENT.)

So:

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake collection < 74,732

So PS4 sold atleast around 74k?
and XBO sold atmost 224k?

But seriously +999% could mean anything higher than 1000%.

Rymuth

You think he does this shit in JUST the PAL threads?

He's everywhere...in the NPD threads, in the Mediacreate threads.

He pulls the same 'PS4 loosing steam/PS4 exclusives bombing' and 'Xbox on the resurgence' in the Japanese charts. Let that sink in~

Rand6

So PS4 sold atleast around 74k?
and XBO sold atmost 224k?

But seriously +999% could mean anything higher than 1000%.

Nah, you can buy Uncharted without bundle.
So PS4 is less than 74k
And Xbox One sold more than 224k.
;)

Just checked Amazon.uk hourly chart, and I don't know why, but Xbox One and even WiiU are in the top20, but not the PS4. (I know, it means nothing)

Very nice sales, and an impressive selection of games re-entering the charts, and all hail the return of Knack, lord of 8th gen!

Surprised Super Mario Maker nor any other WiiU titles charted besides Splatoon and Mario Kart 8.

Shame we didn't get any percentage drops for RotTR.

I wonder if we'll get any PR statements now? Would be nice to get some more data, or at least comedy spin!

Cess007

You think he does this shit in JUST the PAL threads?

He's everywhere...in the NPD threads, in the Mediacreate threads.

He pulls the same 'PS4 loosing steam/PS4 exclusives bombing' and 'Xbox on the resurgence' in the Japanese charts. Let that sink in~

You can't be serious...

The Uncharted Collection putting in work. Uncharted 4 will be soaring to new heights for the franchise. A fitting end.

Thank you for all that you do, Knack.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
"So PS4 sold at least to my nine digital friends?

And Xbox One sold a cool $400 million in revenue?"

Anyway, solid enough retention for Battlefront. And yeah, this is really gonna drive sales for UC4.

Raist

Banned
Just checked Amazon.uk hourly chart, and I don't know why, but Xbox One and even WiiU are in the top20, but not the PS4. (I know, it means nothing)

Probably because they're out of stock and the stuff left is from 3rd party retailers with silly price markups.

viHuGi

Banned
Very nice sales, and an impressive selection of games re-entering the charts, and all hail the return of a Knack, lord of 8th gen!

Surprised Super Mario Maker nor any other WiiU titles charted besides Splatoon and Mario Kart 8.

Shame we didn't get any percentage drops for RotTR.

I wonder if we'll get any PR statements now? Would be nice to get some more data, or at least comedy spin!

Knack has no equal xD

HardRojo

In the end, it seems like Uncharted Collection is working wonders as a bundle and as promotion for Uncharted 4. I still have to get the game, but definitely later this month.

Top Bottom