• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spain Sales, Week 3 2024 - PS5 12k

xiskza

Spain | Week 3, 2024 (Jan 15 - Jan 21) | Retail (Individual Format) | Gamereactor

01 / 00 [NSW] Another Code: Recollection - 4.500 / New
02 / 03 [NSW] Super Mario Bros. Wonder - ~4.500 / ¿?
03 / 02 [PS4] EA Sports FC 24 -
04 / 00 [PS5] The Last of Us Parte 2: Remastered - 4.000 / New
05 / 00 [NSW] Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown - 3.000 / New
06 / 00 [PS5] Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown - ~3.000 / New
07 / 01 [PS5] EA Sports FC 24 -
08 / 05 [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe -
09 / 06 [NSW] Nintendo Switch Sports -
10 / 04 [NSW] EA Sports FC 24 -

HARDWARE:

PS5: 12.000 / 46.500 YTD / 1.151.500 LTD
NSW: 3.500 / 35.000 YTD / ~3.059.500 LTD
XBS: <500 / 4.000 YTD / ~296.500 LTD
Meta Quest 3: ~300 / ¿?
Asus ROG Ally: >200 / ¿?
PSVR2: 100 / ¿?
Lenovo Legion Go: <50 / ¿?

Raonak

Banned
Wow, that's pretty impressive for PS5

Is switch finally dying?
How low can xbox go?

Last edited:
Watching PS5 starting 2024 this strong even after 50€ price increase for the slim is something for sure.
With everything already announced for Q1 and with more release dates today during the State of Play, plus Switch 2 only releasing later in the year, this year will be ruled by PS5 for sure, yet again.

Last edited:

yazenov

Is the prices of the XBS consoles back to normal after the discounts? or is it still dirt cheap? Because these numbers are terrible.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Just for some extra clarification. Sony is running deep discounts. As deep as black Friday in Europe throughout February and March on ps5 slims. 70 to 80 pounds in the UK and even more in euros. Probs worth noting for this and the European performance threads.

Democracy in full effect and Sony have done the genius move to cut prices considerably to aid democracy!

Just for some extra clarification. Sony is running deep discounts. As deep as black Friday in Europe throughout February and March on ps5 slims. 70 to 80 pounds in the UK and even more in euros. Probs worth noting for this and the European performance threads.

Democracy in full effect and Sony have done the genius move to cut prices considerably to aid democracy!

I think the genius move they made was ro produce something that many people want. That's a bigger impact on sales then just price.

GHG

You say this like the series consoles haven't perpetually been on sale for years in certain countries/regions.

In demand product + discounts = more sales

Vs

Undesirable product + discounts = no difference

You say this like the series consoles haven't perpetually been on sale for years in certain countries/regions.

In demand product + discounts = more sales

Vs

Undesirable product + discounts = no difference

Wanted vs Unwanted product.

That's really what most of the sales difference boils down to. Both the premium systems are similarly priced and Microsoft has the cheapest console on the market.

People wanting the product is the biggest difference between the two.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
And by making a good product that people want. Price isn't everything but it certainly helps with sales. That's the difference between the two.

I understand what you are trying to imply here, and I dont understand why you felt the need to say it. But ok! :)

On this forum, you add context to something and its an instant attack and whataboutism from the usual suspects like GHG GHG who actually just states lies, to create narratives. Series does not perform as well as Playstation..full stop..FACT but every time it is on sale it see's a significant uplift in sales. You have some strange obsession with MS and anyone who posts anything you don't like. You clearly have some strange issues, which i don't understand. I reported your post so hopefully mods start paying attention to your constant deflection to MS and passive aggressive posts to users.

I'm out.

Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

Last edited:

GHG

I understand what you are trying to imply here, and I dont understand why you felt the need to say it. But ok! :)

On this forum, you add context to something and its an instant attack and whataboutism from the usual suspects like GHG GHG

I'm out.

Mr JaySimple, where's the "attack"?

If you're going to attempt to downplay sales by stating the product is discounted then by that logic the same should ring true of other products that have been (and continue to be) discounted.

But that clearly isn't the case, so maybe there is more to it than what you're suggesting, and maybe it is not "worth noting for this and the European performance threads".

If you're unable to substantiate your statements/claims when they are brought in to question then maybe they didn't hold much weight in the first place.

Last edited:

On this forum, you add context to something and its an instant attack and whataboutism from the usual suspects like GHG GHG who actually just states lies, to create narratives. Series does not perform as well as Playstation..full stop..FACT but every time it is on sale it see's a significant uplift in sales. You have some strange obsession with MS and anyone who posts anything you don't like. You instantly deflect and have some strange issues, which i don't know what it is. I reported your post so hopefully mods start paying attention to your constant deflection to MS and passive aggressive posts to users.

I'm out.

Your just being paranoid. There's no need to get angry here.

Maybe take a break if it bothers you so much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom