• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Yarbskoo

23312074880_052dfc9600_o.jpg

23581690756_97b18308a0_o.jpg

Litri

All those Xeno X shots look insane although not comparable to the prowess that some of the shots for PS4/XBONE games posted here show on a technical level. That said, it's incredible Wii U can pull that out considering that comparably it's a lot weaker. Monolith mastering the HW with their first game?

I don't like how washed out Xenoblade looks. I think more saturated colours would suit the game's art style more and make the game look even more appealing, especially those Avatar-esque environments.

TheJoRu

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0105rcg.jpg

I don't like how washed out Xenoblade looks. I think more saturated colours would suit the game's art style more and make the game look even more appealing, especially those Avatar-esque environments.

I agree, more colour would definitely not hurt. Though I will say screenshots of the game look considerably more washed out than it does on my screen while playing. Often I'll see some place, go "holy shit, this looks amazing" and take a screenshot of it. Then I'll look at it and it looks fine, but the colours don't look as good as before. Like the screen I just posted above; that looks incredible in-game, but I'm really disappointed in how the screenshot turned out. So dark and washed out. :/

Timu

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0105rcg.jpg

I agree, more colour would definitely not hurt. Though I will say screenshots of the game look considerably more washed out than it does on my screen while playing. Often I'll see some place, go "holy shit, this looks amazing" and take a screenshot of it. Then I'll look at it and it looks fine, but the colours don't look as good as before. Like the screen I just posted above; that looks incredible in-game, but I'm really disappointed in how the screenshot turned out. So dark and washed out. :/
A capture card could solve this...which is something I have.

wow, those are fantastic tlou shots

Thanks! I've got many, many more but I will try to mix it up a bit, maybe post in this thread every other day just to not have tlou all over the place.

Here's some bloodborne. Admittedly I didn't take these, they're automatic trophy shots. If only I had the HUD off for a clean screen, my god. Still pissed at this game not having a photomode while in single player.

ajHpWXF.jpg

qUfmq94.jpg

Wasp

screenshot-original3443k6w.png

screenshot-original36kioj6.png

For some reason if I take a screenshot when offline I'm unable to get that screen to upload/save when I go online.

Top Bottom