• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Bout time, where were you? Crazy Gaffer blows himself up in Cyberpunk, and we don't have pictures!

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
uw4Hzeb.png

8vx0cYh.png

1. Non-emulator screenshots only.

2. Gaf uses 'lazy loading' in spoiler tags. This means the images will load when users click the spoiler rather than on page load. Consider using them as a courtesy for mobile users and 4K images

3. Two screenshots per post, and two consecutive posts allowed.

4. Put the name of the game and the console you took the shots (see also number 6).

5. Do not post major plot points from games released in the last 2 months. Try to keep spoilers to a minimum. And before you accuse another poster of posting a spoiler think first if your post might actually give spoiler context to a post where there was none before.

6. While 4K images are allowed, you are highly encouraged to take 1080p screenshots instead (see 2.)

Lensdump

Flickr

Abload

Imgur

Last edited:

Kupfer

Made this screenshot in photomode earlier today while playing Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X.

Screenshot was taken during gameplay as characters look even better during cutscenes. :p

050ae674-3bc0-418c-b855-30fa9a402e05.png
Is it your V?

Here's mine
3D2ByIH.jpg

PS5 | Performance | Photomode

Edit:
Cyberpunk 2077 | XSX | Perf Mode

The detail on these models is something else.

c477eb1f-85a9-4594-aafc-b3491af810b0.png
Got tons of screenshots of her as well, she's beautiful.
D8OkMSL.jpg

Last edited:
Is it your V?

Here's mine
3D2ByIH.jpg

PS5 | Performance | Photomode

Edit:

Got tons of screenshots of her as well, she's beautiful.
D8OkMSL.jpg
Nope, she's one of Johnny's companions during that flashback scene where they attack Arasaka HQ in Night City.

Here's my V (I'm not 100% set on her so I might do adjustments later on in my playthrough):

5fc7e875-55a0-414f-baca-2375db7718fa.png

But yeah, your V is hot af. :p

Last edited:

Kupfer

Nope, she's one of Johnny's companions during that flashback scene where they attack Arasaka HQ in Night City.

Here's my V (I'm not 100% set on her so I might do adjustments later on in my playthrough):

5fc7e875-55a0-414f-baca-2375db7718fa.png

But yeah, your V is hot af. :p
Ahhh it's young Rogue, isn't it? Now I recognize her.

Your V looks like you're playing the corpo life path. Pretty and clean, a bit snobby.

Yeah I started my new playthrough with her when 2.0 dropped.
While creating V I had Alita in my head.

nwRwCse.jpg

h4JoFvZ.jpg

But somehow ended up with this more fucked up, punkish, "I have seen and gone through some shit", a bit dirty and wrecked V, which is kinda hot and fits to a nomad IMO.
I'm pretty pleased by her looks.

If you haven't seen yet, I dedicated some posts in the last console screenshot thread from 2023 to CP2077's NPCs:

There just so much detail in this game, I can't wait to continue playing again.

Last edited:
Ahhh it's young Rogue, isn't it? Now I recognize her.

Your V looks like you're playing the corpo life path. Pretty and clean, a bit snobby.

Yeah I started my new playthrough with her when 2.0 dropped.
While creating V I had Alita in my head.

nwRwCse.jpg

h4JoFvZ.jpg

But somehow ended up with this more fucked up, punkish, "I have seen and gone through some shit", a bit dirty and wrecked V, which is kinda hot and fits to a nomad IMO.
I'm pretty pleased by her looks.

If you haven't seen yet, I dedicated some posts in the last console screenshot thread from 2023 to CP2077's NPCs:

There just so much detail in this game, I can't wait to continue playing again.
Wanted at first to do something similar, but with a different game character (i.e. A2 from Nier Automata, but it's very difficult on console to do so without having access to the vast amount of mods like on PC) so the one I did should be good enough for now. :p

And yeah, the characters in Cyberpunk are very impressive even on console (the awesome screengrabs you shared are a proof of that). I'm not usually a person who does lots of in-game screenshots, but with this one I just can't seem to stop. :D

Here's a new one with one of the first quest givers you meet during the Pacifica part of the storyline.
684fb135-2a02-4aae-8126-0049310e9eea.png

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 | XSX | Perf mode

Dunno exactly why, but I love this retro style diner bar. It feels cozy even if the place is run down.
c9e07465-2835-4e21-8099-f5bf70dc5447.png

Also made a snapshot of the city centre from Japantown West.
605a23fe-665e-405a-a39b-f4651b026c8d.png

Hats off to CDPR, as Night City is so well realized (especially at night). I'm totally enthralled by it, though it helps that I love cyberpunk as a setting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom