• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

chadboban

wiiu_screenshot_tv_016zp85.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01q0sw5.jpg

All of your xenonlade's shots are amazing, this game is really something graphically speaking... The art direction is phenomenal !

Thanks man. Some sacrifices had to be made that can be seen more when playing the game, but the scale and art direction are off the charts. I can't wait to see what they do on even better hardware.

I've said it already, but I think XCX would be even more beautiful if they'd have saturated the colours a little more. It has a slightly washed out, hazy look to it that I'm not too fond of. Even a slight saturation & contrast change like this this looks much more appealing and work in favor of the great flora featured in the game, imo:

24188009006_00a8ec01f4_o.png

Great shots, btw. The game is very impressive. Not trying to take anything away from it. :p

chadboban

I've said it already, but I think XCX would be even more beautiful if they'd have saturated the colours a little more. It has a slightly washed out, hazy look to it that I'm not too fond of. Even a slight saturation & contrast change like this this looks much more appealing and work in favor of the great flora featured in the game, imo:

Great shots, btw. The game is very impressive. Not trying to take anything away from it. :p

Definitely agree with you. Just did a side by side with your edited shot and mine and your subtle change made quite the difference. Nice job!

Yarbskoo

I agree. Hopefully it won't take too long before emulation lets us play in full HD with anisotropic filtering, anti-aliasing, and some post processing to tweak the contrast, color temperature, and vibrancy of the image to our personal preferences.

Definitely agree with you. Just did a side by side with your edited shot and mine and your subtle change made quite the difference. Nice job!

I guess you could just turn up the colour on your TV to max and change the gamma so everything 'pops' a little more. Would be a pain in the ass changing it back each time you want to play something else, though, lol.

Top Bottom