• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if anyone could possbily give these transparent backgrounds and smack them down to avatar size paleeze? Would be pretty grateful if ya could!

yu1QGsm.png

ccq56AZ.png

02cruQz.png

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Could someone crop these? Maybe with a transparent background? Don't mind if it isn't transparent if it looks better. Thanks.

strider.jpg

LOTR-The-Fellowship-of-the-Ring-aragorn-11448138-1280-720.jpg

latest

e403391540cdfade38c2f39e0246296c.jpg

Could someone crop these? Maybe with a transparent background? Don't mind if it isn't transparent if it looks better. Thanks.

Can't do any of that mysterious transparancy witchcraft but I can cook up a few standard avatars to tide you over till somebody with better skills can make a transparent one for ya! All 100x120, so they're max forum size!

rJ0TrY5.png

t61jVHX.png

mBLIKOS.png

q5l35E1.png

Mailbox

I know this is asking for a LOT, but...

image.php

Anyone care to mod mine so she is clearly holding an iPhone SE, preferably in Space Gray?

http://store.storeimages.cdn-apple....hei=388&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=95&.v=1458540643256

EDp4ipm.png

Took me about 10 Min.

Edit: just realized that the colours changed for some reason... idk what happened... I'll figure it out
Edit2: ... wtf? On my windows tablet the colours are the same, but on my laptop the colours are different. NO idea wtf is going on with that... hope its okay on your end...

Edit 4: Looks like my tablet sees the original image as having brighter values than normal. i had to do something a bit more round about, but i still got it done proper. I edited the proper image in!

Edit 3:
Can someone crop the 4-leaf clover? Of course, without any background

Thank you
FNORTj8.png
1LyvRhi.png

Does this work for you?

LaNaranja

If someone could hook me up with a (transparent if possible) avatar of Cheadle as Miles Davis I would love you forever. Feel free to cut a bit of the legs if you think it would look better zoomed in closer.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
VKCTtNnc.png

Could I get this avatarized please?

JonCha

Hyper Light Drifter said:

I think I may be being ambitious here: I wanted to get the above figure of the character down to the proportions and without the background tests/imagery. (Also I dont' care about the droid thing).

As I said, may be a bit ambitious ...

Mailbox

Have fun guys!

Can I get this glorious champion cropped out on a transparent background? Thanks in advance!

tumblr_o53bubyHHf1t0ejsco3_1280.png

NlWNOwA.png
3Q2dZtP.png

Yo could someone hook me up with a transparent av of Korra?
http://i.imgur.com/Zx3xzqN.png

eUIvkLU.png
hdguBho.png

Can i get my current avatar but transparent?

here is a pic of it
353593-bigthumbnail.jpg

thank you

3AeAyNc.png
yyTzA6i.png

If someone could hook me up with a (transparent if possible) avatar of Cheadle as Miles Davis I would love you forever. Feel free to cut a bit of the legs if you think it would look better zoomed in closer.

I couldnt make the smoke transparent, and the hair a headache. way too many small spaces to make transparent.

m1FctP1.png
yhDLbGY.png
5Ycfo70.png

CfOAfNqXIAA5uYp.jpg

avy of this. is it possible to make this transparent. But ty so much if you guys do it for me :D

LmqJwd5.png
5AErnQA.png
EHSkn8a.png

Idk if its possible but can someone cut out Luna with her weapon and make it transparent. Thanks

Having the whole weapon in made it too small and looked oddly cropped if you still want more weapon, let me know.
sMwj3ta.png
M2Hmx7o.png
3hRzUIW.png

Mailbox

I think I may be being ambitious here: I wanted to get the above figure of the character down to the proportions and without the background tests/imagery. (Also I dont' care about the droid thing).

As I said, may be a bit ambitious ...

One of the more easy ones,tbh

hjMeCNV.png
JgTcyyH.png
0DJzJuV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom