• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
zY6l30Jl.jpg

Holy balls..that's a horrible cut lol.

That feel when you liked MOS and BVS.

tumblr_oaojjmjV4M1qhuyzgo8_r1_1280.jpg

You know the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman theme song? That would be used for this movie, but with some extra stank on that bass.

This is the black Moe Howard of the RNC.

mark-burns-rnc-2016-07-21-400x240.png

And this is the black Curly Howard. Somebody find the black Larry Fine.

Mrs. Manky know..

Oh I know alright. Stay absolutely still. Fold your ear down and hold it tight. Don't move.

And you still might get burned. And blamed for it.

Well GAF is sure weird as fuck today, someone dropped an N bomb just to get banned because he didn't like a thread about white privilege and Donald Trump

Dai101

Banned
Dai101 did you see this?
wczLrO4.png

No, but to say the truth doesn't surprise me.

It's said down here that the worst enemy of an inmigrant is not an american, the police or even the migra but another mexican, specially those that can "pass" and have adopted the fuck you, got mine attitude for being "one of the good ones". Fucking pochos. Gusanos all of them.

Para means stop to some Spanish speaking folks..good for them! 😏

I was wondering if that shit should say Por, but it's been a while since I had classes, so I wasn't sure if para is incorrect or not.

Dai, you actually think those are Latinos? The page I got it from think it's just white guys try to prove that Trump isn't anti Latino.

D i Z

Dai101 did you see this?
wczLrO4.png

These people (speaking of Latinos for Trump here) haven't gotten it through their heads that all of this anti immigrant talk is happening because their children, and their children's children born on US soil are approaching voting age and the GOP will be vastly outgunned for every election. Deportation talk has zero to do with crime or prospects. It's another form of voter suppression.

Shy

I'm five days late with this. Sorry. (i only just checked to see if there was a new one)

The newest episode of So Well Spoken is out.
Episode 35: Mormon Crossover.

Episode Description.
"Angelus, Moris and guest Mike talk about PokemonGo, the shooting in Dallas, Kendrick Lamar, and more."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom