• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

The scuttlebutt is that Nak is basically carrying NXT so I don't expect him to drop the title or get called up until after WM, really.

I'm suuuuuuuure he minds getting paid huge money to do NXT. (Apparently being in NXT is considered really fun)

He looks bored as fuck in NXT. I'm sure working in Key Largo in front of 200 people feels beneath him.

klonere

Banned
He's like Hulk Hogan in that he always looks bored when not in a big match on a big show.

He'd fucking phone it in during NJPW main events, I'm not sure why everyone is shocked.

Data West said as much, I think I even said as much when he was signed.

He looks bored as fuck in NXT. I'm sure working in Key Largo in front of 200 people feels beneath him.
Nakamura's the guy who looks bored if there isn't a title on the line. Love the dude but he could rival Orton in the amount of phoning in between PPV's. Odds are that'll remain when in the main roster.

RBH

Eq2qH11.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-Tn8-gF7_/?taken-by=emmalution&hl=en

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The scuttlebutt is that Nak is basically carrying NXT so I don't expect him to drop the title or get called up until after WM, really.

I'm suuuuuuuure he minds getting paid huge money to do NXT. (Apparently being in NXT is considered really fun)

Nakamura was getting paid fine in NJPW. He went to WWE to make a point similar to why Ultimo went to WWE to do a Wrestlemania.

I doubt his point was to sit in the developmental promotion in front of tiny crowds. He could have done that in the NJPW developmental promotion Ring of Honor. He's going to keep phoning it in because his name value and gimmick does that. He's never going to exceed expectations in NXT because the crowd will be into him no matter what he does.

Menome

It is I'm just trying to be cool and join in with the NXT is dying pileon.

It's not dying. It just happened to have one of its strongest runs yet by quite some margin and it needs to be able to build up to that again. As Simon Miller said in his new podcast this week, you can't expect a show that's on 52 weeks a year to be 100% on top for all 52 weeks.

It'll be great again soon, they just need the next batch of roster-ready names to go up already and leave space for the new "homegrown" talent to make a name for themselves without people like Joe, Nak, Asuka, Roode etc. taking the spotlight.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody know the most recent WWE superstar to have a licensed song as an entrance?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Goldberg, technically.

If you mean a "real song", Punk.

Yeah, thanks and I meant real song. Punk was the one I thought of but I just got back into wrestling this year so I didn't know if I missed anybody.

Anything interesting happen this week, WrassleGAF? Any free time I've had this week, I watched a charity stream so I haven't kept up with the thread - or much else, actually.

LiQuid!

Happen to know the circumstance behind Punk getting to use it in the WWE even? What would it take for anyone on the current roster to get to use a licensed song?

Heroman

Banned
I got him down but then it turned into a ground battle for position.

In the finals he got me at the end in an armbar after I tried a few subs on him. Dude was 6 inches taller than me so his legs really worked for him.
Should have rolled his ass up.

I got him down but then it turned into a ground battle for position.

In the finals he got me at the end in an armbar after I tried a few subs on him. Dude was 6 inches taller than me so his legs really worked for him.

So what you're saying is that you're a vanilla midget!?

Menome

Menome's Predicted Winners for NXT:

Shinsuke Nakamura
Asuka
Ciampa & Gargano
Tye Dillinger

Not actually sure what the rest of the card is.

Top Bottom