• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation’s Black Friday promotions begin November 17

Skifi28

Need emotional support.
m8JybXR.gif

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Using the PS5
Try cancel your current plan. You can move down to a lower tier in the subcription options in the PS+ page. (not sure you can get a discount when moving down a tier)

To get a discount in the same tier you are on, do the same, cancel your subscription, and it should allow you to purchase another year with a discount.

My PS+ Extra was canceled but still active, and the discount was showing to me to get another year of Extra.
Aenima, stupid question but :
Does the new sub activate immediately or does it start as soon as your current one expires ?

Thanks

Last edited:

Aenima

Aenima, stupid question but :
Does the new sub activate immediately or does it start as soon as your current one expires ?

Thanks
It activates imediatly but adds on the remaining days from the current sub so you only need to resub again when the amount of days from both subs end. For example my current sub was about to end day 25 of november of 2023, after i renewed another year, now says it expires in 25 November of 2024.

Last edited:

K' Dash

I went up and down looking at each game on sale, the only thing I’m interested in is Jedi Survivor and that’s $40. Not buying until it hits $30 or less.

graywolf323

Looking at Midnight Suns the Marvel turned base game. I like turn based games, Marvel heroes, and deck games.

Pick up? Get regular or full bundle with dlc?
I really enjoyed the game so I’d definitely recommend getting the complete edition, just be aware there’s a decent bit of stuff you do back at the base including building up your relationships with the heroes which some people didn’t enjoy (I liked it)
Shitty thing is apparently in the past couple of weeks Amazon made it to where you can't pick these up with your gift balance anymore.
I have a couple hundred on there I would have thrown at this.
that seems to be something happening across the industry sadly, Best Buy did the same thing & GameStop announced it as well + Target implemented it too IIRC

it’s to cut down on scammers but mostly it just seems like it’ll punish us legit customers

Last edited:

DeepSpace5D

No discount to extend PS+ for existing subscribers seems really fuckin stingy during the Black Friday sale of all times. I kinda just feel like downgrading to Essential from Premium now. I really don’t need this service, beyond cloud saves and online functionality.

Anyway, picked up a physical copy of GoW: Ragnarok PS5 version for $39.99 at PlayStation direct. Almost 50% discount seems reasonable I guess.

Brucey

No discount to extend PS+ for existing subscribers seems really fuckin stingy during the Black Friday sale of all times. I kinda just feel like downgrading to Essential from Premium now. I really don’t need this service, beyond cloud saves and online functionality.

Anyway, picked up a physical copy of GoW: Ragnarok PS5 version for $39.99 at PlayStation direct. Almost 50% discount seems reasonable I guess.
Amazon out of stock.

Top Bottom