• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Dug

Banned
If you need a PS4 closed beta code quote this with your Ubisoft Club name and I'll add you so I can send you a code. (I only have 3 invites)

Shady859

Sent!

Sent!

I couldn't find a "Shady859" on Ubisoft Club. This is probably my fault since I wrote Uplay. Just go here:https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US and tell me what your username is. or hell you could add me Nintony_64

Sorry, "shady859" didn't realize it was case specific lol I rarely use uplay. Sent you a FR. Thanks so much, i've been begging for days. Missed For Honor as well Ubisoft hates me lol.

Edit: got the invite and key. Love you Dug!

tootie923

Thanks! I got the invite, but not the code email. The site was really finicky, so I logged in and out multiple times and kept clicking the "Accept the Invite" button in the first email. It finally sent out the code email. Downloading now!

Shady859

Thanks! I got the invite, but not the code email. The site was really finicky, so I logged in and out multiple times and kept clicking the "Accept the Invite" button in the first email. It finally sent out the code email. Downloading now!

If anyone else has this problem and is reading this just go to: https://account.ubisoft.com/en-US/beta-access and you can see console key there. I redeemed Dug's code this way before receiving the same key via official email.

Sidon

I'm hopelessly late to the party, but if a kind soul has a PC code left, thank you very much!

Uplay: CrashFaster

WiseguyMVP

If anyone else has this problem and is reading this just go to: https://account.ubisoft.com/en-US/beta-access and you can see console key there. I redeemed Dug's code this way before receiving the same key via official email.

Thanks for the info. Says "You don't have access to any game alphas or betas for the moment"

After getting an invite from a fellow Gaffer earlier, still not in I guess.
If anyone has a spare Xbox code, please add me. Thanks all.

Uplay:Kaskimondo

Lol sigh. Friend got me an XB1 code, jumped online and registered it. Went to go download it then realised my xbox isn't there, brother has it....

Oops.

If i understand right, with the code i've now claimed, i can now share 3 more invites to the beta? Is that true and if so, how do i do this?

Am I going crazy - when i first logged into the Ghost recon Beta site...there was no "invite friends" tab in between the "news" "how to" , "bug report" section.

Last night i went to the same page and the tab was there...but when I clicked on it there was a generl "this is not available right now" message.

Logged back in today, thinking the servers would be a bit more stable and they might have switched it back on...but the tab has completely dissappeared again. I just have news, how to, bug report, forums and faq.

Am i doing something really silly. Between the uplay site, the general ghost recon site and the closed beta site it all seems a bit of a mess

Am i supposed to have an 'invite friends' tab here somewhere?

I see News/How To/Bug Report/Forums/FAQ tabs on that site. Bugged maybe?

Okay clear now from the previous post! :)

Tecnniqe

Banned
Yep - I click on that site and get the issue I described above...it's weird.

Ok - i"m officially an idiot - after the tenth time of reading I spotted the final line...

If you’ve already been invited to the Closed Beta by a friend, you will not be able to invite additional people.

Am i supposed to have an 'invite friends' tab here somewhere?

I see News/How To/Bug Report/Forums/FAQ tabs on that site. Bugged maybe?

Friend invites will not let you invite more friends.

Only keys received by email or guaranteed keys posted elsewhere.

Top Bottom