• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont keep up with all that dumb shit no offense

i dont even know who the other one is and the Pinkprint remains a good album so what do I care?
c0a6ae20321efe7dca370d3b8b797096.gif

waiT I didn't even realize the oscars are tonight. It's unlikely but I'm hoping Arrival sweeps the board, queen Amy was robbed. Also overlooked was Kate Beckinsale, UGH she slayed me soo much in Love and Friendship, clocking the girls left and right, a liar a scammer

83f85ef780ef776d784297cff3a65815.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
So, any Nicki Minaj stans left in here?

Hasn't been a good weekend for y'all, has it?
Yeah lol, I don't really care about some no name talking trash.

waiT I didn't even realize the oscars are tonight. It's unlikely but I'm hoping Arrival sweeps the board, queen Amy was robbed. Also overlooked was Kate Beckinsale, UGH she slayed me soo much in Love and Friendship, clocking the girls left and right, a liar a scammer

83f85ef780ef776d784297cff3a65815.gif
Arrival is a good movie. I don't think it's Oscar worthy though. And Amy's performance was just okay.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Who is ready for La La Land sweep tonight?

Garbage film with two overrated lead actors. This is what constitutes an award nominated movie these days?

cJLYltg.gif

Arrival is a good movie. I don't think it's Oscar worthy though. And Amy's performance was just okay.

Arrival was excellent. Many agree.

Amy Adams was incredible, she was robbed along with Dev Patel (for the Lion). You sure you saw Arrival?

Decarabia

Okay, let's get this started, shall we? Presenting...

JRCEek2.png

Like the name implies, the goal here is for the community to share songs they like (and, preferably, that they've listened to recently). After a few days, every song will be added to a weekly playlist that everyone can listen to and hopefully enjoy. A vote will also be held to decide which song is effectively Bop of the Week (or BotW, for short
get it?
). Easy and fun, right?

RULES:
1. Each person can only pick one song for the playlist. However, since you don't have to sign-in to vote, I'll just have to take your word for it.
2. You can pick any song, but keep in mind this is a Pop community. The song you nominate does not have to be new.
3. I'll be creating a Spotify and Youtube playlist, so try and make sure the song can be found on at least one of these.
4. Since I've made it so you can see what others have chosen and edit your response, if you see your song has already been nominated, you're free to change it if you'd like.
5. If you have any questions, concerns, criticisms or suggestions of any kind, go ahead.

Got it? So what are you waiting for?
Pick your song here!

rhandino

Banned

JRCEek2.png

Like the name implies, the goal here is for the community to share songs they like (and, preferably, that they've listened to recently). After a few days, every song will be added to a weekly playlist that everyone can listen to and hopefully enjoy. A vote will also be held to decide which song is effectively Bop of the Week (or BotW, for short
get it?
). Easy and fun, right?

RULES:
1. Each person can only pick one song for the playlist. However, since you don't have to sign-in to vote, I'll just have to take your word for it.
2. You can pick any song, but keep in mind this is a Pop community. The song you nominate does not have to be new.
3. I'll be creating a Spotify and Youtube playlist, so try and make sure the song can be found on at least one of these.
4. Since I've made it so you can see what others have chosen and edit your response, if you see your song has already been nominated, you're free to change it if you'd like.
5. If you have any questions, concerns, criticisms or suggestions of any kind, go ahead.

Pick your song here!
Driving rn but let me participate in this later tonight.

<3

WaffleTaco

Garbage film with two overrated lead actors. This is what constitutes an award nominated movie these days?

cJLYltg.gif

Arrival was excellent. Many agree.

Amy Adams was incredible, she was robbed along with Dev Patel (for the Lion). You sure you saw Arrival?
I did, it's my fourth favorite film of the year. But I don't know, films this year are weird. Arrival and Hell or High Water are both solid films, but I don't think they were that good. Then again I didn't really care for Manchester by the Sea, or Moonlight. Honestly this year sucked for Oscar movies.

JRCEek2.png

get it?
). Easy and fun, right?

RULES:

Pick your song here!

Great idea!

tumblr_olhjr803es1sg888so1_400.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

JRCEek2.png

get it?
). Easy and fun, right?

RULES:

Pick your song here!

Here for this
tumblr_n3k8ojCO2l1qzv7sfo1_500.gif

lenovox1

Aleßia Cara wishes she were Lorde and that's that on that

The princess of hits Alessia Cara has more C.U.N.T. than Lorde and her five note range have ever possessed. The girl has done more and worked with more people in her first five minutes of fame than Lorde ever did in her only 15.

Getting to meet Taylor Swift and cashing royalty checks for "Royals" is cute, though, I guess.

Bladenic

The princess of hits Alessia Cara has more C.U.N.T. than Lorde and her five note range have ever possessed. The girl has done more and worked with more people in her first five minutes of fame than Lorde ever did in her only 15.

Getting to meet Taylor Swift and cashing royalty checks for "Royals" is cute, though, I guess.

This whole post is Trumpanzee level fake news. A Breitbart tea.

The Flop

Banned

Spill iT

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Let me see you take your shirt, shoes, jeans, all off
Shirt, shoes, jeans, all off
And we ain’t even at the beach (even at the beach)
I'mma take my skirt, boots, rings, all off
Skirt, boots, rings, all off
And we ain’t even at the beach (even at the beach)
God damn problem
5527a9fa17.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Mmm, Sara Bareilles just reminded me why I'm happy to stan her with that touching Academy Awards performance.

botty

Banned
She's been busy doing philanthropic and activist work for gays, et al. A true legend.

Yeah... I do not understand why people are trying to attack Miley for her free album. The album was self-funded, produced, and written by her with some collabs with some of her favorite people. And as you said, she has been doing a ton of work to help people in need.

I swear the lack of fact checking in this thread is why it's gone so deep down into the shitter.

Frodo

JRCEek2.png

get it?
). Easy and fun, right?

RULES:

Pick your song here!

Q4L50zD.gif

Also, moonlight winning Best Picture.

Sleigh.

WDtG98v.gif

WaffleTaco

Has Nicki really being absent from music since 2014 like Taylord?
Yes, she had a hit single in Summer 2015 though.
She had to take time off after Miley ended her.
What does this even mean?
and Miley ended herself with that free album I suppose.
That was such a bad album, what a waste of time, and it wasn't even available to stream on Spotify and/now Apple Music. A mess.
Alessia Cara stans...? What else do y'all stan-- shoelaces? Doorknobs? Manila file folders?
Not really a Stan, but I am interested to see what her next move is.

And lol at Moonlight winning. This year was bad for Oscar films if that's the best they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom