• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say Food Cycle?
N8NdZPz.jpg

bslFj12.jpg

akira28

just remember that any number in metric you have to cut it in half or increase it by half in order to translate it into regular measurements.

shingi70

Banned
Played some more Yooka Yaylee and it feels like an HD N64 game. Unlike Shovel Knight it doesn't do much to change that gameplay style to be more favorable to modern gaming, with the expection of bloated overally big worlds.

Sch1sm

won't even let me get your two cents, smh

My parents said never give someone a dime, because you'll never know what they'll do with it when you leave, but feel free to buy them necessities if they ask/look like they need it.

I'd sooner give a homeless person a gift card than the toonie buried in my pocket.

You don't have to learn their deformed ways
Just write in normal and let google do the translating

I can't let Akira keep thinking what he's thinking. I like him enough to share this.

akira28

You don't have to learn their deformed ways
Just write in normal and let google do the translating

who's side are you on?
I can't let Akira keep thinking what he's thinking. I like him enough to share this.

I'm just foolin miss. Just foolin. (I let google handle it too, lol)

Played some more Yooka Yaylee and it feels like an HD N64 game. Unlike Shovel Knight it doesn't do much to change that gameplay style to be more favorable to modern gaming, with the expection of bloated overally big worlds.

how does a 3d world n64 game feel different from a 3d world wii u game?

Faustek

All that sausage and alcohol
I gotta be careful when i meet you at the cookout

Habibi i'm muslim. But will take that red jandro
I want things done in less than half a year
You can't tell with Lion

Hah my bad my bad. No disrespect just thought of things to hold and that's what popped up.

Explain my existence, then, 'cause I ain't pixels.

Do better.

You do that for me. I ain't the once mercilessly going at folks. Explain it like we're locked in a anime battle and in the middle of it you stop and explain every fuckin thing wrong with you while I just sit there and gasp for the entire episode.

Sch1sm

You do that for me. I ain't the once mercilessly going at folks. Explain it like we're locked in a anime battle and in the middle of it you stop and explain every fuckin thing wrong with you while I just sit there and gasp for the entire episode.

038.png

It's just too easy.

6067345+_0fdc38fd4461904240b345e6749ed959.png

akira28

But no Falcon, he must not like him. So Storm's in it too?

lol, dude showed up in her apartment unannounced like "hey babe..." at the end of the last panther book. teleported in with purple royal swagger. dunno what they're thinking, but mr coates and co are doing good so far.

Falcon is too close to America. I'm sure he's a nice dude tho.

saving the world from white supremacists, evil ass crazy privileged mad scientists, nu-blacks, and dangerous hoteps. my guy is covering every base, lol.

Faustek

Ain't no problem
My goal in life is to be treated like a young Christian white women

Then you can't run from the sausages sahib.
Just politely ignore them until the third date.

Can I use sahib? Do we stil use sahib? I feel old now. Please bring back the Latin kings days.

Numb

Then you can't run from the sausages sahib.
Just politely ignore them until the third date.

Can I use sahib? Do we stil use sahib? I feel old now. Please bring back the Latin kings days.
Vegetarian and don't drink. Aha
Ofc
I use sahib daily too.

Sch1sm

Dead Rising: Off The Record

yay or nay?

I'm going with yay since is on sale in xbox live for chump change.

On the plus side, if you hate it, they finally introduced self service refunds. If you're on the x1 preview, at least. Popped up for me today. It follows Steam's idea. 14 days, < 2 hours played, and you can refund.

LOL.

Yeah, like junk food. &#55357;&#56861;

That I can't give up.

Dead Rising: Off The Record

yay or nay?

I'm going with yay since is on sale in xbox live for chump change.

Its decent. And sandbox mode is a good time waster if you are not interested in story mode.

--------

Been thinking of picking up a good game on psn with the price being between 20-40 dollars. Nothing more than that. You guys got any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom