• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Where are all the E3 leaks!?!" asks local man standing knee deep in water

Thank god! Tired of leaks before the big show. It's like knowing what gifts are wrapped under the tree before Christmas Day. I want to be shocked and surprised.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
The Bethesda thing on the last page is obviously fake for a number of reasons, but to pile on with my horror enthusiasm there's been multiple strong hintings and a confirmation from a known & nearly confirmed insider (someone who has an 100% accuracy rate in relation to Bethesda leakings, they don't say huge things but everything they've said has turned out true to date, but even without them there's been several very solid pieces of evidence) that The Evil Within 2 is supposed to be announced this E3 at Bethesda's conference, so them forgetting to even mention that among all the other holes seals the deal it's fake to me.

zoozilla

Nirolak 2016 said:
Can't have rumors if you don't have much to show.

Like what are you expecting rumors about that isn't already announced?

For Sony, the PS4K and God of War 4 already leaked.

EA announced all their new IPs ages ago so this will just be revealing more information on them.

Ubisoft has one new IP coming that hasn't leaked I guess.

We already know Wolfenstein is pretty far along and Prey 2 is supposed to be at E3 for Bethesda.

We're feeling pretty good about Suicide Squad from Warner Bros, or maybe Shadow of Mordor 2. Injustice 2 as another potential.

Was there anything unannounced we were expecting from Microsoft?

Nintendo only has one game.

Square Enix isn't even bothering to hold a conference this year.

Take-Two implied they probably have at least one announcement, though I don't think it will be Rockstar's as opposed to something from the 2K label. They want one new IP a year, and have a few franchises that haven't had a release recently, so feel free to take your bets.

And yeah, I agree with everyone who says it's a bit early. We'll probably get the last 2-5 announcements leaked beforehand.

Mind, there's generally a ton of indie games that don't leak on the basis there's very few people that know about them.

Nirolak 2017 said:
What were you hoping to leak that hasn't already leaked?

We know all of Ubisoft's games, Bethesda's games, EA's games...

Sony doesn't have a lot of leaks, but they have 10+ announced titles, so I'm not sure how much there even is *to* leak.

Microsoft, again, they don't have a lot of studios working on stuff to our knowledge.

Nintendo usually isn't especially leaky.

Take-Two (2K/Rockstar) isn't even attending.

These posts were so similar I almost replied to the wrong thread, haha.

The Negoaf e3 cycle. :

2 weeks before e3 "Where are all the rumours and leaks?"
1 week before e3 "check out all the leaks"
E3 "man cant believe e3 has been ruined by all the leaks"
1 week after e3 "man that was the best e3 in history"
This is so true lmao.

vern

Not sure if anybody cares but I heard awhile back about a 3rd party online fps (think more like payday, not like titanfall). Maybe it's still coming, maybe it's not, maybe it never was. Only thing I know about the game is from its wiki page plus that it's being ported. How's that for a leak? 🤷🏼*♂️

I got better, more solid leaks but no one believed me on my previous leaks (switch has no web browser, no Netflix or other apps, RAM amount + other spcs, etc, and some are still waiting to be proved correct
LA Noir remaster
) and if I'm wrong I get banned or scolded and if I'm right I get nothing but epeen points, so I got out of the leaky leak business. I'm sure leaks are coming though, just not from me this time.

Charamiwa

Banned
The Bethesda thing on the last page is obviously fake for a number of reasons, but to pile on with my horror enthusiasm there's been multiple strong hintings and a confirmation from a known & nearly confirmed insider (someone who has an 100% accuracy rate in relation to Bethesda leakings, they don't say huge things but everything they've said has turned out true to date, but even without them there's been several very solid pieces of evidence) that The Evil Within 2 is supposed to be announced this E3 at Bethesda's conference, so them forgetting to even mention that among all the other holes seals the deal it's fake to me.

Not that I think it's real or anything, but the "leaker" clearly mentions he's not talking about Bethesda the publisher, just the dev team.

Some Nobody

Nirolak's post last year was so off...we didn't see half the shit he mentioned. :p

He mentioned it further down on the page. Tbh he only tells on himself with all that TESVI/TESVII nonsense. That makes zero sense because they probably have maybe 3 or 4 projects planned tops.

I don't give a fuck about Bethesda, but I will cry, scream, and write an essay about how dreams come true if the Sailor Moon game is real. There's just no way.

jelly

leek.jpg

Is there even the slightest reason to get excited about any of these 4chan leaks? Are we just having funsies here or what? I would do things for Kenji Saito's Sailor Moon and a W101 spiritual sequel to be real, but I can't go believing just any old anonymous bullshit.

james1984

Neo Member
i would like to know from some insider if a new Age of empires is coming to show at E3. We know so few about next Microsoft projects.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
The Negoaf e3 cycle. :

I'm expecting something similar this year. 1. Where are the leaks? 2. Just before E3: ok, here's the rundown of the MS presser. Things always seem to happen at the last minute.

Akiller

The Negoaf e3 cycle. :

So true rofl, i'd just add the "This is gonna be the best E3 ever!" as 1st phase.

GHG

Gold Member

I saw Prey 2 and got excited.

Then I realised I've already played "prey 2".

If there is a sequel to "prey 2" that would make he very happy.

I wonder if this is finally the event we find out what ThatGameCompany has been doing. They are overdue for a reveal.

I feel like I have been thinking that for about 3 years tho. I know everyone but Chen kinda left after Journey but that was a while ago.

Bloodborne 2/Fromsoft's next game, that's all I need.

Its probably time for FROM to announce something.

Considering how fast they have been doing stuff since Dark Souls 1 its super strange its been nearly 18 months since Dark Souls 3 and we still have no idea what they are doing next.

TDLink

Re: Bethesda,

Starfield is definitely their next big open world game.

TES6 is definitely not coming any time soon, they haven't even started on it. Anything regarding TES7 seems like pure and total fanfiction.

Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein are definitely happening.

In general I think it's true that there isn't much left to leak from the western companies. A lot of stuff has already been officially announced. Keep in mind that pretty much everything leaked from Ubisoft already.

The Japanese companies are more secretive/have less moles that post stuff simply because they're a continent away and the different culture which actually seems to respect NDAs.

Alboreo

I enjoy leaks too, even if they're to be taken with a grain of salt. They give me something to speculate towards and make the buildup to shows all the more exciting. E3 this year is kinda just happening to me at this point, I'm not exactly hype for anything whereas I usually anticipate it for some time in advance.

Top Bottom