• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senators on hot mic: Trump is ‘crazy,’ ‘I’m worried’

would have been better if they were both Republicans. Since the one doing most of the talking is Dem, this is kinda like well of course he feels that way, at least that's the spin.

Al-ibn Kermit

would have been better if they were both Republicans. Since the one doing most of the talking is Dem, this is kinda like well of course he feels that way, at least that's the spin.

Hey she was the one who mentioned Farenthold's comportment. You can't spin something that straight up brutal.

CHC

Why can't republicans and democrats just fucking talk to each other like this ON the record?

Shit is fucked up but this is so refreshing to read, even if it was unintentional.

Aurongel

Lol, that's actually way more funny and on point than I was expecting. It makes you wish they spoke like that to eachother during debates, regardless of how unprofessional it is.

g11

Between Cornyn, Cruz, and this fuckwit, Texas may have the most embarrassing deck of elected officials in the country.

Seriously. If I was a Texan I'd be fucking embarrassed. Not to mention the other "special" politicians that have come out of Texas.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to sounD unkind but this is the meanest shit I can think of

this is the photo shes referring to

https://twitter.com/MissBeaE/status/889879120863272961/photo/1

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

582cc1ee632a13ab8538502656a65aca.png

I don't want to sounD unkind but this is the meanest shit I can think of

Naaaah. That's an, "I'm actually trying not to say something horrible but this is the least mean thought I have about this person" pause if I've ever heard one.

I'm guessing before her internal politician filter caught it her initial thought was something more along the lines of, "I would not want to fight him even it meant getting to beat him half to death, because touching him even with the toe of my shoe would likely cause me a lifetime of projectile vomiting."

Or perhaps the more succinct "Actually the most unfuckable organism on the planet."

liquidtmd

Banned
“Did you see the picture of him in his pajamas next to this Playboy bunny?” she continues, referring to an infamous photo of Farenthold, below.

Most of the internet: "No but we will now, thanks"!

Collins chaired the Senate Committee on Homeland Security from 2003 to 2007 maybe the most fucked time for US foreign policy ever so excuse me if im going to have to take what she says w a grain of salt

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Collins chaired the Senate Committee on Homeland Security from 2003 to 2007 maybe the most fucked time for US foreign policy ever so excuse me if im going to have to take what she says w a grain of salt

It's totally fine to think that guy is attractive.

As a Mainer, I'll stan for Collins a bit. She is the best you can do for a modern republican and what you would hope most of the party would be still. She isn't perfect, but she is keeping the Dems alive in the healthcare vote and also is against the Muslim Ban and other straight up shitty policies.

As a Mainer, I'll stan for Collins a bit. She is the best you can do for a modern republican and what you would hope most of the party would be still. She isn't perfect, but she is keeping the Dems alive in the healthcare vote and also is against the Muslim Ban and other straight up shitty policies.

I can also vouch for her assessment that the dude in question is unattractive.

Top Bottom