• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoRéN said:
edit: POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Tawney Bomb!
Sold me Chrono Trigger for an Excellent price and shipped fast. Thanks!

Davedough said:
Posting super mega man-love positive feedback for Tawney Bomb. Games came faster than expected and were packaged so well that if the Arctic ice shelf were to ever fall off, we could use some of the tape off that box to reattach it.

Thanks mang.

Leaving positive feedback for both NoRéN and Davedough, both paid fast and were a breeze to communicate with!

+1 very positive feedback for Tawney Bomb. Put up with my haggling, games came in perfect shape, shipped very securely. Good communication.

lilralphie said:
+1 very positive feedback for Tawney Bomb. Put up with my haggling, games came in perfect shape, shipped very securely. Good communication.
Likewise positive feedback for lilraplhie. Very easy to communicate (and haggle) with. =)

NoRéN

Looking to Buy:
-The World Ends With You
-Hellsing Vol 2 dvd

Looking to Sell:
Glory of Heracles - Complete and good condition
Metroid Prime - Complete and good condition
Cowboy Bebop Remix Vol 5 - missing slipcover
Beauty and the Beast Bluray combo pack - Bluray packaging, sealed

I pay fast(paypal, Amazon GCs, etc) and have plenty of positives in the feedback thread. PM with offers, questions, etc. Thank you!

GoodMorning said:
For Sale:

Comes With:
GAMES
Uncharted 2
LittleBigPlanet
Resistance: FoM
I'm gonna throw in the few PS2 games that I have as well, so..
Shadow of the Colossus
Persona 4 (Comes with Visual Data Journal)
SSX3
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
Zone of the Enders
Max Payne
Hitman 2
Viewtiful Joe
I wish your SSX 3 was an xbox version :(

vermadas

Selling

All prices include shipping to continental US. All games come complete and club nintendo stuff is unused.

Halo Reach (Sealed) - $27
Bionic Commando (PS3) - $7
Wii Sports Resort - $24 without MotionPlus accessory, $33 with
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor - $13

Pics:
Games

Want

Paypal gift

sonitii

WTS
Final Fantasy X International - $50 shipped

WTB
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (360)
Official Microsoft 250GB 360 hard drive.

Looking to pay about $16 for BlazBlue and about $50 for the drive.

Send me a PM. Thanks.

Sh0k

Received my NGP case for my iPad 2 from Incipio and I don't have use for the Incipio Feather Frost case. Selling it with an Incipio anti-glare screen protector, cleaning cloth and applicator card for $20.00 shipped with USPS.

205v33n.jpg

PM if interested.

Crisis

Banned
Whew. I have to remember to not let myself get behind on updating the list. It's a real pain in the ass when I do wait this long. In any case guys, just so you know, the NeoGAF User-Submitted Feedback List has been updated and it is accurate as of this post. Additionally, we have some announcements to take care of!

• 5sLEP.png
  • Let's welcome JLateralus to the NeoGAF Plus program! JLateralus has completed (over) ten transactions and received (over) 10 positive feedback mentions in this thread. Interesting sidenote: JLateralus has the record for the most transactions in a 48-hour period since I've started doing this list.

Oxq9p.png
  • Let's all welcome Sk3tch to the NeoGAF Gold program! Sk3tch has completed many transactions in this thread over the years, is known to give great deals, and isn't nearly as sketchy as his username implies! Congrats, Sk3tch!

And just so you all know, there's a bunch of you that are coming up on NeoGAF Plus eligibility!

sk3tch

http://i.imgur.com/Oxq9p.png
[*]Let's all welcome Sk3tch to the NeoGAF Gold program! Sk3tch has completed many transactions in this thread over the years, is known to give great deals, and isn't nearly as sketchy as his username implies! Congrats, Sk3tch!

Woo! Thanks!

Anyone selling a Creative Extigy external sound card? Please PM!

Looking to unload some games to get some cash for record store day. I have:

PS3:
Dead Space 2 w/ Extraction on disc

360:
Bayonetta

Gamecube:
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Wii:
Sin and Punishment 2: Star Successor

DS:
Dragon Quest IV
Final Fatnasy 3 - has some sticker residue
White DS Lite - has a cracked hinge and signs of wear use on the bottom screen.

PS2:
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES - Pending
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne w/ soundtrack - Pending

PSP:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
PSP 3000 system

Please PM me offers, looking mainly just for Paypal. Everything is in mint and complete condition unless specified. Also, can take pictures if requested.

Thanks!

zlatko

Banned
zlatko said:
Selling:

$40.00 Marvel vs Capcom 3 Limited Edition for Xbox 360.

The game is in mint condition. All the codes for promos that came inside have been used up. I only accept PayPal Gift. I do not ship outside of USA. Shipping is included in the price. I have all positive feed back from my buys and sales here on Gaf.

PM me if interested.

Bump!

Selling:

Bulletstorm Epic Edition 360 - Online code used, $35
De Blob 2 360 - $35
Tekken 6 w/ Art book, fight stick - Make an offer (360 version)
Super Mario All-Stars Wii - Minty Fresh - Make an offer

Have multiple positives on the feedback page! PM me!

sk3tch

g35twinturbo said:
WELCOME MY BROTHER!

No external card but I have a Xifi internal :D

I'd love to but I already have an internal card (ASUS Xonar DG) - just need one (Creative Extigy) to bring 5.1 discrete audio (not Dolby Headphone, a la Astro A40 MixAmp) out of PS3/360. Trying out the Psyko Carbon headphones next week. :) Thanks though!

PhoenixSFT said:
Also on that note, +1 positive feedback for Sk3tch!

Quick with PMs and paypal stuff!

Thanks! Will post feedback once the goods arrive. :)

NIGHT-

WANT TO BUY

I'm pretty picky about my game collection so I prefer them to come complete and in good condition

Looking to buy Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes for Gamecube. PM me please

Also looking to buy Resident evil for PS1( original version, not DC)

Also Code Veronica for Gamecube or DC

Mafia II and Dead Rising 2 for Xbox 360

Silent hill 2 Greatest hits for PS2

Ninja Gaiden Black for Xbox

isny

napkin dispenser
Bump!

Going to test the waters and see if anyone is interested before looking to ebay a few things. All items are + actual shipping costs.

WTS
Like New (Basically BNIB) Black PSP Go with 6 full games and Component Cables $175
Like New (Box, Instructions, Cart, etc.) Dragon Quest V DS $50
Like New Layton Eternal Diva Blu Ray (Not region free, requires PC Blu drive or Region Free Blu Ray player) $20
Doctor Who Christmas Carol Blu Ray New and Sealed (Region Free) $10
Like New Clone Wars Season 2 Blu Ray (Region Free) $25
Brand new sealed Chrono Cross PS1 Greatest Hits $10

WTB

Phoenix Wright: Justice For All DS (Complete)
Green Tron Legacy Diecast Lightcycle from Wal-Mart exclusive Blu Ray (Looking to pay around $10 shipped)

WTT
Pilotwings 3DS for SSFIV 3DS or for Justice for All

PM please =)

More updating...

180+ games $15 and under.

Added PS3, N64, NES, SNES, Wii, DS, Genesis, etc.

Link doesn't work?

Go here and search by my seller name, fistfullacake .

Everything must go!

Genesis, 32X, GBA, SNES, DS, PS3, Xbox, 360, Gamecube and Wii.
0407111705.jpg

NES, Japanese PS2 and Domestic PS2.
Kenshin Dragon Quest in the background.
0407111707.jpg

PSP, DC, Turbo, PSX, Sega CD and Saturn.
0407111707a.jpg

Adding around sixty loose GBA games, some with manuals, more PS2 games, Neo-Geo MVS titles, DVD's, game soundtracks, manga and other numerous things.

Wads

Banned
SOLD

Anybody interested in a barely used Kindle 3? I barely use it and it's pretty much in perfect condition. I have the charger, micro usb cord, Kindle 3, official Kindle 3 case from amazon.

Amazon has the case for 29.99 and Kindle 3 for 139. Willing to sell mine for $135 shipped to the US. PM if interested.

http://i.imgur.com/IwvUr.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vBGRx.jpg[IMG]

I have one transaction on here, but I'm not in the spreadsheet.

[url]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21331762&postcount=26386[/url]

FrostuTheNinja said:
More updating...

Tell me, how realistic are most of your prices? If I could get anything near what you're asking for some of those items (I own them myself), I'd sell my copies in a heartbeat.

knee

keeblerdrow said:
Tell me, how realistic are most of your prices? If I could get anything near what you're asking for some of those items (I own them myself), I'd sell my copies in a heartbeat.

Yeah-- he'll learn eventually though. Maybe he's got them set up for haggling.

sk3tch

bob page said:
Does anyone wanna sell me a Bluetooth headset that actually works with the PS3? All of mine crap out and I'm sick of it.

I've got an official Sony one that I bought from Wal-Mart early last year (for MAG) - did not use it much. It's yours for cheap if you're interested. I think I paid like $45 or so.

bob page

sk3tch said:
I've got an official Sony one that I bought from Wal-Mart early last year (for MAG) - did not use it much. It's yours for cheap if you're interested. I think I paid like $45 or so.
How much do you want for it? I'm assuming it's the first model, but that's fine as long as it works.

sk3tch

bob page said:
How much do you want for it? I'm assuming it's the first model, but that's fine as long as it works.

pm'd ya back.

g35twinturbo said:
Anyone interested in a Dual XEON 3.0ghz, 16gb RAM, GTX 570 PC?

damn. sweet system! wish I had the coin. :) just built an i5 2500k (OC'd to 4.7 GHz), 8GB, 6950 2GB (unlocked shaders + 900/1400 OC) system, though. :)

keeblerdrow said:

What titles in particular are bugging you? I don't do much pricing research other than the typical ebay or half listings. If anything, on half.com my games are usually the lowest price on the site for their condition, if not the lowest price out of all condition listings. A lot of these are in demand, especially in very good to brand new conditions.

And yes, I'll drop prices if there are places selling it for cheaper but I'm not just going to sell games I've collected and taken care of for pennies. Hell, I've had this copy of Rondo since '93 and it's in better condition than most others I've seen go for upwards of $300.

Edit:

I just did some inventory management and noticed some games have more lower priced listings.

Some prices have been adjusted.

I originally created the Feedback document but have since relinquished control to Crisis. You do not have to worry about transactions with me. I will post this every couple of days instead of on every page. Rest easy. I currently have 6 positive feedback.

Added some more games and dropped a few prices.

Terms
  1. US Only
  2. Paypal - must be sent as a gift
  3. Amazon Gift Cards - I accept them as payment
  4. Shipping - included in the prices
  5. All games include the case, manual, and disc/cart in great condition
  6. Pictures by request
  7. Please send a PM if you would like to purchase any of the items I am selling

SELLING

PS3
  • Street Fighter IV - $12
  • Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits) - $12
  • Uncharted - $17 SOLD
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Bought at launch, Sealed) - $30
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - $43 (played a few times)

Wii
  • Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $17
  • Marble Saga Kororinpa - $12
  • New Play Control! Pikmin - $12
  • Little King's Story - $17
  • Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition - $12
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $25
  • Metroid: Other M - $25

Nintendo DS
  • Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $12
  • Mega Man ZX - $15
  • Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $12
  • Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $12
  • Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $12

Gamecube
  • Resident Evil 4 - $12
  • Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean - $35

WTB

Gunnar PPK's - Mercury or Cobalt frames

Resonance of Fate PS3

16gb micro sd for my psp go

WTS

With Glowing Hearts - Vancouver 2010 Olympic Recap Book. Brand new and untouched condition. Pic is not mine but indicative of quality.
4685799424_44e35e798a.jpg

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
sk3tch said:
pm'd ya back.

damn. sweet system! wish I had the coin. :) just built an i5 2500k (OC'd to 4.7 GHz), 8GB, 6950 2GB (unlocked shaders + 900/1400 OC) system, though. :)

Thanks I'm actually selling it pretty cheap :D

$600

The video card alone is half the price lol

NoRéN

Looking to Buy:
-The World Ends With You
-Hellsing Vol 2 dvd
- Mass Effect Platinum Hits
Looking to Sell:
Glory of Heracles - Complete and good condition
Metroid Prime - Complete and good condition
Cowboy Bebop Remix Vol 5 - missing slipcover
Beauty and the Beast Bluray combo pack - Bluray packaging, sealed

I pay fast(paypal, Amazon GCs, etc) and have plenty of positives in the feedback thread. PM with offers, questions, etc. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom