• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT2| GL HF GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tntnnbltn said:
No. Grid is the letters on the keyboard correspond to the order that things appear in the bottom right window.

Q = whatever option was top left, W = whatever option was top row second, etc

Alright, so can you set up the hotkey to have a hellion, viking and marine as "q"?

Guesong

Awesome Animals said:
Alright, so can you set up the hotkey to have a hellion, viking and marine as "q"?

Indeed. Basically anything situated on the upper left square of the grid will be mapped to Q. (Build SCV, Build Marine, Build Viking, Research Weapon Upgrade, Build Command Center, and so on)

Gandie

I'm seriously considering buying a Razer Blackwidow. I type a lot on my PC and the benefits it brings for work and games, plus this sound is making it really hard for me to say no. Does anyone here use one? Opinions?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just bought a new chair... and I'm NOT comfortable with it at all.

Now I can't play for shit... ffs.

jersoc

Yoshichan said:

that's why you always try out the models in the store first. never blind buy a chair imo.

nilbog21

Banned
Yoshichan said:

large_worlds_greatest_dad_blu-ray2.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Yoshichan said:

idPLqU.gif

Keikaku said:
Today is a good day!

http://i.imgur.com/rHuKJ.jpg[/IMG]

Grats! You and I should play sometime.

TheCrow

wow. I finally won a game that went past 15 minutes. My late game is so bad. If my 7 minute timing push doesn't work I usually get ripped apart eventually.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
TheCrow said:
wow. I finally won a game that went past 15 minutes. My late game is so bad. If my 7 minute timing push doesn't work I usually get ripped apart eventually.
There are much stronger timing pushes off 2 base at 11 or 12 minutes.
Keikaku said:
Today is a good day!

rHuKJ.jpg
Are you any better?

TheCrow

Hazaro said:
There are much stronger timing pushes off 2 base at 11 or 12 minutes.
Yeah, I think it's time for me to learn some new builds. My 3 rax build can only take me so far.

And congrats Keikaku. I hope to hit Platinum as well. I'm starting to face platinums on the ladder now.

Deadly

jasonng said:
Not getting any points when I win but I'm certainly losing points when I lose. I thought this was a temporary issue too.
Same pretty stupid. Didn't we already have this problem before too?

mcrae

Corran Horn said:
I need to redo OT here soon :D

hurry up, at this rate we'll need OT3 in a day or two

unless you were saying OT3 will need posting soon, as opposed to you re-tooling the content of the OP

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
mcrae said:
hurry up, at this rate we'll need OT3 in a day or two

unless you were saying OT3 will need posting soon, as opposed to you re-tooling the content of the OP
lol need ot3 since close to the 20k limit. ill get it tomorrow morning probably.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
V_Arnold said:
Remember to include wall of shame for at least the first 20 poster! (*Hopes he is in it*)
Yep I got that section made, just going to wait till this is closed before I come to a final tally.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
V_Arnold said:
Remember to include wall of shame for at least the first 20 poster! (*Hopes he is in it*)
Pandaman 1,576
Corran Horn 1,106
HolyCheck 689
mescalineeyes 676
zlatko 519
Yoshichan 516
Spl1nter 500
Deadman 462
Hazaro 460
MrMister 381
Ikuu 371
Q8D3vil 370