• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Photo Sharing Thread

Goldrusher

SunnyMan said:
some old pics which i never posted before, enjoy!

6086669131_d4ef9aca42_b.jpg

6087214686_4b24a1dd78_b.jpg

6087214846_e400beb28c_b.jpg

6087214926_31e8f6b3db_b.jpg

6086668995_5f4d336008_b.jpg

6086669683_abedea3d23_b.jpg

6086669825_fe1bffddac_b.jpg
Fixed.

Icefire1424

Seriously, everytime I check out this post the trailer song pops into my head and I pretty much NEED to play GT5 THAT day. Only 8 more hours of work...*sigh.

Forsete

Wax Free Vanilla said:
http://i.imgur.com/cIuER.jpg

One of the few times I am unable to tell if it is real or not. However, it is probably the "perfection" that gives it away. :p

Damn, I really need to upload some pics.

Deegon

Banned
Seems like PD truly made the GT5 premium cars future proof(for use in GT on PS4?). I'd gladly take the level of detail premium cars are at for the next playstation. No need to redo them. Just make it screentearing free at 60 fps, true 1080p, AA and AF up the wazoo and I'll buy the same cars again.

Wow, I didn't know GT5 did 3D photos. My white on whit Ferrari, sitting in Japan is reach out and touch beautiful.

How do you take photos of the interior?

G Rom

Here are some photos taken by my brother :

Just like for my photos, no Photoshop involved, you can see more here and click to view the 1080p version. :)

I'll have to post some of mine that I've done over the past weeks.

G Rom said:
I'll have to post some of mine that I've done over the past weeks.

Please do! Nice pics by your brother by the way.

And that XJ13 detail is astonishing... I really hope they actually use the same full LOD models for PS4 because they're that good.

Some beautiful, beautiful shots on this page.

I am genuinely impressed with the quality every time I visit this thread, and every time I visit, I get a burning desire to boot up GT5 and take more pics myself.

Take a bow, guys. Take a bow.

I played with the contrast/saturation/hue's on these, hope that's not a problem. The bright 'classroom' colours of GT5 are so strong.

ZDQlF.jpg

TMsZV.jpg

olqZr.jpg

Lnggb.jpg

ZMQu5.jpg

kKyuA.jpg

EDIT: Oh god what has imgur done..

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
PM Waxfreevanilla

yJNws.jpg

OM11Y.jpg

the best track i've driven on in any game, a near 500ft climb at the start before it drops into the downhill twisty bits, great stuff, and all possible thanks to the course maker :bow

fb9xI.jpg

Pck7A.jpg

k2H8r.jpg

F40 smokin'

(click for full size)

599 and a ton of smoke (love the shadow from the bridge on the smoke)

Corvette at Laguna Seca

Viper (I do like white cars)

My Copen RM

And Audi R8 5.2 at La Sarthe

Hope that's not too many...

DuoFuzz

Neo Member
Some more random shots to add.

Please excuse the crazy camera angles on some of the photos, it's a bad habit I'm trying to stop!

saladine1

Wax Free Vanilla said:
Fuck off with that shit!
Un.fucking.believable.

I don't care what anyone else is touting, but to try and top what PD have delivered is going to be tough. Amazing, photorealistic stuff in this thread.

Seriously, WTF is GT6 going to look like?

Top Bottom