• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Photo Sharing Thread

0y9ktx.jpg

11wqkk6.jpg

1k2j0j.jpg

Neonglitz

Banned
Guys i am planning to get this game therefore i just wanted to know is this game worth trying or is it only for screenshots like photographs. I am not much into racing genre but still if its a good game i make sure not to miss it.

Guys i am planning to get this game therefore i just wanted to know is this game worth trying or is it only for screenshots like photographs. I am not much into racing genre but still if its a good game i make sure not to miss it.

If you're not much into the racing genre then I don't think the game will entertain you much.

That said, the game is ultra cheap by now.

These screens are made of God and win. Keep it up fellas.

It was a very unusual and unpolished experience at launch, but over the years it's been constantly refined. At the end of the day though, the games greatest strength is its pristine driving physics and its premium car models, and I'd say if you have any interest in those two things, it's a one of a kind racing game.

vitacola

how exactly do i get my pics from ps3 to pc?
Put a thumb drive into the USB port, export the pictures from GT5 to the PS3 menu and copy them to your external drive.

Took some new pictures yesterday:
(2014 Corvette @ Nürburgring)

It's a gallery, just click on the picture :)

Top Bottom