• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Photo Sharing Thread

redbullhangar-7_189khd.png

ahrweiler-townsquare3keh.png

eigernordwandktrail_11jw8.png

caperingnorth_1b854.png

Eiscafe

Neo Member
There are some beautiful photos here.

I took today some photos from my friend's car and btw, some standard cars looks very nice.

Toxa

PantyPhantom said:
Why do you use FB? I'll just say this once more, those are compressed as hell.

yeah sorry it was just for a quick upload next time I will use a new host.

you need FullHD pics ?

KillerAJD

Did a couple laps around the ring after the update. I had never really messed with the time change version of the track before, so I decided to check it out. I think the shots turned out pretty good. Nothing really "arty" about them, and they're a bit plain, but they sure do make you look twice! I need to mess around with the focus a bit more though. Might go back and try to re-shoot them.

spats

Cigol said:
For those of us who don't know what that means can you explain? It's an awesome shot but I didn't realise photomode of old was lacking something?

There's a bunch of frame buffer effects in game like glow and heat haze which didn't render in photo mode before. This is an incredibly nice addition.

Super nice shot Wax Free, as usual.

master15

I love this thread.

So I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I am terrible at this game and resigned to the fact most of my playing will be relegated to arcade mode.

Is there any GAF players that mind sharing some of their cars with this humble poster? My PSN is sheeboy64

Angst

benzy said:
Yeah, love the bloom effects in photomode.

nrburgringnordschleifewqcs.jpg
Looks amazing for a standard car. Besides the wheel arches it's a really good model. Spec 2 has really made me look at the standards in a new way, especially the LMP and open top cars.

Top Bottom