• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild 01 (Suda51/Mastuno/Zarigani/Saito) screens + art (4 in 1 - 3DS - Level 5)

Nirolak said:
hpbo5mrbfqyp1fjhsjpz7ufjrd.jpg
purewhite5.jpg

Hell yeah!

EDIT: *brofists Dascu*

Dascu said:
So, are all these games developed internally at Level5? Take Kaiho Shojo for instance. Developed at Level5 or at GHM?
I asked this to GHM's rep yesterday over Twitter. His response is that there will be "more information soon".

@having the same character/mech designers as NMH: I knew it looked familiar!

Anyway, as for the game overall: I want. I want so bad. Please bring it over with soeed and promptness, Level-5.

iavi

I KNEW IT! THAT'S SOME SIGNATURE ASS KOZAKI. FUCK. YEEEESSSSSS.

E: schoolgirl Kozaki though... I'll take what I can get, I guess.

Luigi87

Okay, let's get this straight.

This is a Level-5 game (that includes mechs) with Suda 51 as one of the heads, with animation by my favourite anime studio, BONES.

... Holy crap, I don't think I could be any more hyped.

Amir0x said:
holy shit

holy shit

i mean Suda 51 throwaway aside since everything they make sucks, MATSUNO with "dark RPG"!!

Instant fast forward time travel pre-order

why am I just hearing of this!

Keep it classy.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Luigi87 said:
Okay, let's get this straight.

This is a Level-5 game (that includes mechs) with Suda 51 as one of the heads, with animation by my favourite anime studio, BONES.

... Holy crap, I don't think I could be any more hyped.
And that's only one of the FOUR GAMES!

RedSwirl

So the existence of Level-5's North American studio makes chances good for localization right?

Also, what do you guys think are the chances these games could end up on iOS individually?

Male Nurse

Neo Member
I'm just hoping that the Matsuno "Dark RPG" portion has some meat to it. The reason for my concern is because the airporter and RPG weapon crafting games appear to be short simulation, and the Suda shooter could very well be a short arcade title. Here's to hoping that its epic!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
RedSwirl said:
Also, what do you guys think are the chances these games could end up on iOS individually?
.......... those are 3DS titles and i dont know why they would seperate them, when the whole deal is that the product is being released as collection.

3ds is looking fucking awesome with all this.
I hope the localise them, even the airport one (im interested even in that).

EDIT
Oh wow, those trailers. I want every game in this.

duckroll

Dascu said:
So, are all these games developed internally at Level5? Take Kaiho Shojo for instance. Developed at Level5 or at GHM?

The trailer clearly says that Kaihou Shoujo is developed by GHM.

Top Bottom