• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Liberation Maiden |OT| Air Force 01 (3DS eShop)

Does this game have anything to do with Infinite Space? I wouldn't think so, but I was instantly reminded of IS when I saw that pic in the OP.

I really loved the game. It's not a complete package but as an introduction to a great universe it's really good. It will be awesome if this series get a full game later happening before or after the events of this game. The concept and the music got me from the start. I recommend for people that like to have good experiences. Don't recommend it for the "I think the industry is going down and I'm bored, Mass effect 3 sux" gamers, cuz they will complain and nobady cares...
I really hope it sees a follow up as well. It's too late for Guild 02, but if there's a Guild 03, I'd love to see Suda51 return for a mini-sequel. Of course, given how terrible Guild 01's sales were, seems preeeeeety unlikely (and also seems like it might go against the spirit of the Guild series), but I can dream!

Does this game have anything to do with Infinite Space? I wouldn't think so, but I was instantly reminded of IS when I saw that pic in the OP.
No connection, it's its own little self-contained universe.

NeOak

I bought it at release, finished the last boss yesterday. It's a very fun game, despite the short length.

Gotta replay it 19 more times for those gallery unlockables!

Decided to download this today along with Paper Mario since I loaded my eShop account with $50 USD. Really enjoying the game for what it is. GE production values at top notch and I dig how you need to fully explore the levels in order to gain 100% purification. You can miss a lot of enemies by just heading toward the waypoints.

Looking forward to checking out the per two Guild 01 titles we're getting in the US.

duckroll

Since I already had two of the Level-5 eShop titles, I decided to just finish the set and get this as well. It's pretty much what I expected based on impressions - a really simplistic 3D shooter with top notch production values. The BONES opening animation is really well done, the dub doesn't suck, there's lots of voice, good music, 3D graphics aren't too shabby, and the designs are really nice. I guess it'll be a decent time waster. The story stuff is hilarious. I'm motivated to unlock stuff in the Gallery just to see what other bullshit there is in the scenario. Lol.

Tomodachi

Just finished it. Didn't like the gameplay too much, it's way too simple and repetitive, but the final boss was REALLY cool and probably worth the price alone. The anime fmvs are awesome, BONES =<3.
I loved the style of everything, great music too in the final section. I wish they'd kept the original dub since the game is so exquisitely Japanese, but the English dub is good nonetheless.
The library is neat, I just wish I had the will to play it on hard to unlock it all... I hope it's all text and no optional movies are unlocked, I'd hate to miss those :(
As I said I didn't like the gameplay very much so I don't really feel like playing it anymore, lol. It's nice to know they put so much effort in the scenario of a 1,5 hour long game however. I'd love to see this go on as an OAV or something. Reminded me a lot of the first season of Code Geass.

EDIT: so I can say I really liked all of Guild01, Crimson Shroud being the awesome game it is, Air Porter being a very cool concept of a puzzle game and Liberation Maiden... well, see above. I think it's safe to say it's the best thing coming out from Level-5 since... ever?

Yeah I hate Level-5, come at me gaf!

Top Bottom