• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The true king of PokeGAF is, indeed, Sixfortyfive.

Firestorm, the prince.

Black-Wind, the princess.

EvilMario, the wise wizard.

Izayoi, the head knight.

Wiseblade, the scheming vizier.

The Broken Ska Record, the prodigal son.

Chet, Gravijah, Boney, and Billy -- the harem.

And I, the humble fool.

Wiseblade

Andrex said:

Firestorm, the prince.

Izayoi, the head knight.

And I, the humble fool.

645 hasn't posted in a Pokémon thread in almost a year. It's time someone new took the throne. Someone fresh. Someone who doesn't blindly follow popular opinion. Someone with Empoleon as an avatar.

Someone like me.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hold your tongue! Just because our king secludes himself, does not mean he's unfit to rule.

Oh and I almost forgot:

Metroid Killer, the renowned athlete.
Pokeathlon. :p

Professor Beef, an alien in a foreign land.
Digimon avatar. >_>

Exterminieren, a newborn pauper.

UltimateIke, the faithful royal canine.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
DCkh5.png

Hmph yourself.

Well, exuuuuuuuuuuse me for not posting every other minute! I don't see Anthony or Spin in your analogy and Black wind only has 5 more than me, so whats your point?

You'll be the first to go when I join Wise in his Coup!

Wiseblade

Andrex said:
Pretty sure I've always been ahead in this thread.
Early on I was in the lead, but a week before my exile you pulled ahead a little.

Exterminieren said:
Watching the latest Japanese episode, is it fair to say that Ash's Snivy is the single best Pokemon ever?

Because it plainly is.
Pretty sure I've said it before, but she is way too good for him. I hope there's an episode in the future where she decides to leave ash and he has to earn her respect back. Especially after the stunt he pulled at the Nimbasa Gym.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oshawott is still Ash's best Pokemon since Gible.

Haven't seen the latest JP ep though.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Boney said:
I feel chet should get a rank cause he brings art to the table

Hrm, he's the one in the harem who actually wants to get out and be somebody but keeps getting roped into the seedy underbelly of harem antics.

DoomXploder7 said:
Well, exuuuuuuuuuuse me for not posting every other minute! I don't see Anthony or Spin in your analogy and Black wind only has 5 more than me, so whats your point?

You'll be the first to go when I join Wise in his Coup!

Alright, Challenge Accepted. >:l

Just wait until I get back from my from work. I shall unleash my annoyance with this job through a fury of post that will greatly aid us in the invisible Community Wars!

Emitan

Andrex said:

Firestorm, the prince.

Izayoi, the head knight.

And I, the humble fool.
toph-7.png

Wiseblade

Billychu said:
Pokemon Community Thread: Avatar Community Thread
If that's not an excuse...
k2dy4l.jpg

2encl50.jpg

34eerdi.jpg

To get this back on topic, I have a question for you all. How many of you have used the Pokémon Dream World? When was the last time you did?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
DoomX you cut me deep. </3

Wiseblade said:
To get this back on topic, I have a question for you all. How many of you have used the Pokémon Dream World? When was the last time you did?

Hrm, probably a few weeks ago. Actually may have been September when I picked up my Togekiss.

I actually didn't get him from the Entralink until a few days ago, lol. And he had crap IVs. :(

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Dream World could have been interesting as like, a light graphical social network for Pokefanatics.

Hopefully a much better v2 will come with the next games.

Andrex said:
DoomX you cut me deep. </3

My passive agressive revenge shall be felt!

Also I'm so conflicted as to what to do in pokemon. I kind wanted to make a team for battle but i remembered that B&W's online for singles 6VS6 is kinda not good or something. Also i want to get the full trainer card so i want to make a Bat.Sub team for singles and doubles. I have my singles team planned out, but does anyone have any ideas for double Bat.Sub?(maybe I should ask this in the BW OT as well)

Top Bottom