• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

thanks Sprie... for the tumblr Selena pics... <3 When you start likin her so much.

selena>>>

Also lol at the dude beside Selena.... lololo gettin all close and shit.

yencid

What, they aren't ashy enough for your liking? Man, a bunch of Charlie Kelly's up in here.

tumblr_lj05ugKomp1qahhxwo1_500.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
To celebrate this thread surpassing the old one, here are my favorite celebratory gifs!

Warning: I'm going all out. This shit will murder your browser most likely. Seriously just press Esc now.

i4O5YnIPOe3Ol.gif
ire3w8B7JXbL1.gif
ibdQJ0I0bUW3NK.gif

iFGjBLmAkmd48.gif
iboh1MIhUvgzbQ.gif
iiXtHYlDLsUUp.gif
igPjJZ8MtQnAG.gif

ibbm4KG7okydOa.gif

Well, that was fun.

For an intro. This is ain't some pussy-ass SNSD thread. I'm about to GIF so hard motherfuckers wanna ban me.

ivNMx8JXLslOt.gif

irmwyNyJvkubZ.gif

i8Z1vxZgCFOME.gif

iOsAliB9tPb7z.gif
iWlyk31ncAHr1.gif

iG144se2ve2wt.gif
ibcLECqTDNDBbo.gif

iR7kRRhfuMFPR.gif

ibyDOZSGZSEVII.gif

iwgnjBFR2cYJi.gif
i498jMPHoAcTn.gif

ibcmz6YVAGmRZs.gif
iCTRRzKAuMIMv.gif

iGkVQ8U9XbniN.gif
ibztTQpmkPacJS.gif

ixhtfQm3nIErK.gif

iq09yu8CAn55d.gif
ibfoVv7p6qpCjn.gif

ibqGFF3Hse25ED.gif
iMLs0Dl9LkuUL.gif

ibzZCQX8Btgf3.gif
ibv10gODwgHik8.gif
ibaZPDlPb5L09U.gif

iGjPudwbAaRIb.gif
iFTrgcHtdXrcR.gif
ibwRm3vCx9MfUu.gif

iD1YplpHcks1Q.gif

iKHAoKAohVDND.gif
ib10MkkrwWmYut.gif

ifbAcuMDL1mNY.gif
iwaAXvii6yL7m.gif

iio0rYVqx7Yzq.gif

ig5nr1JFu12Bx.gif
iicFMXMr0LvxH.gif

i6oumLkt4TYRe.gif
iHrqLJzL3Kszi.gif
iAAYGKoxdc807.gif

icWqCi9moAB3a.gif
iwDGmqSzXNnRh.gif
ipRfh6TO8Ezie.gif

Gomez, get down on it!

irKttkW8xW0fo.gif

if65fPeIbw5Q.gif
ibeylF2ZMGiwhn.gif

i2IQUAQ0vaOt9.gif

iHlk14a6kafZG.gif
ibjRxQufUfDAgJ.gif

ibdiSzBzDvIDWu.gif
ibdFKaDOjS19Iq.gif

ibrhm6Ps7hXthT.gif
i7QXHCxoEZuIr.gif

ibgSeEHxlYCgm3.gif

iOE6jmrOWd8gC.gif

ibBCBa4KtUYLl.gif

ibiQbQiFp6ck3X.gif

ibvGHs1htPb6BE.gif
iIHbcC4mNC1jC.gif

iggSP5e7Px9Xa.gif

irrRhEgzd6crj.gif
iIuCUa9Y7pncj.gif

iz69T5Gdi2tWq.gif

ibeN4paP4FGtNS.gif

ibn7nOA4wGlckn.gif

ibluY6ImWW93IG.gif

ib1Mcu0LkIC77q.gif

ibu1ezLAaK8OLv.gif

iNUBEeZpfPNl7.gif

iSnBqxW1oNsfo.gif

i2pS2KOcXNrEO.gif

ibyfuLY3csyRXt.gif

Okay, wrap it up girls.
iJ24BUS36l5sN.gif
iGWNRDGp1QoBB.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Booo, half the shit won't even load. I guess that's what happens when you post half a gigabyte of gifs.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
What was evidently the best dinner of all time went down last night with the cast and Dan.

ibkM2skG2cAAi7.jpg
Click

70's Justice is... bueno. Also this picture proves that a 70's spy show starring Justice and Ariana is the best idea ever.

im3HpYi8gnp1I.jpg
Click

Demon Justice and Gillies.

imSrPg0iJU6c6.jpg
Click
iUpbFD4QiiEiM.jpg
Click
ibriU6Q6T4k6Dc.jpg
Click

I think I'm jealous of Leon Thomas III.

ib1dTdf65a67CL.jpg
Click

I'm just going to say it. 70's Ariana is better than Modern Ariana.

EDIT: Added clickable links to the images in case you just hit escape so you didn't have load all those gifs. We need to get off this page.

Mononofu

Spire we are not worthy of your eminence.

bow28.gif

Victorious "The Breakfast Bunch" preview

Victorious Episode: "Andre's Horrible Girl"
Season 3, Episode 6

Episode Synopsis: Tori notices that André's new girlfriend is bossy and worries that he's changing to please her. Elsewhere, Jade and Cat become dog sitters. Original Air Date: Feb 18, 2012

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I let all the gifs load.

I saw the face of god.

He spoke to me in a language long since dead, yet my heart understood. The path to heaven was shown to me and I was given words to pass on.

"The way to eternal glory and bliss is cobbled with a thousand crumpled tissues. He who faps to the image of the Queens becomes my chosen, and power and riches will be showered upon them."

More was imparted but the world is not ready. In time, as the cogs of destiny slowly grind us forward things will be made known and the brush strokes of his beautiful painting will come into focus. The majesty of his vision will fill your soul with a love so intense that your physical form disintegrates and all that is left is your spirit, which will join the chorus of a trillion others in praising the Queens for the rest of time.

Also three new episodes within the next three weeks or so? Fuck yeah, thank you Based DanWarp. Also, who isn't surprised in the slightest that Lovaturd is back in rehab? /thisguy

-

Tweet of the Day:

iOfN6.jpg
Click

Poor Tyler.

-

Is that a 70's game show set? This season is fucking weird.

ibfTY8L9O6dbE3.jpg
Click

Another pic from last night. I thought they just had a weird theme dinner but I guess those are actual costumes from the show (can't believe wardrobe let them eat dinner in them). The thought of getting more 70's Justice and Ariana is exciting to me.

iK056ajCjMCDs.jpg
Click

Lane with the girls. If Liz gave me that look in real life, it'd all be over.

i8qZGbltsK51r.jpg
Click

Am I the only one who gets a bit excited every time he sees "Young Justice" thread get bumped? Just to realize a split second later it's not some sister thread to this.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Video: A cross-dressing Matt Bennett tries to rape Victoria. Victoria's legs make a delightful appearance.

-

Justice's live chat is scheduled for next Saturday, the 4th, at 11am PST / 2pm EST.

-

Gomez and her friends making my day even better.

EaNgd.jpg

-

Modern Ariana is better than modern Justice.

I went there

trololol

ih9PgQAyhxl6d.gif

I love this place!
http://www.abload.de/img/i-love-this-place0pj6i.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I will pay you cash money to upload your gifs to Minus. You don't have to upload all of it, I don't have to see how the sausage is made, I just [I]need[/I], like, 90% of it. I am in awe.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Video: Sundance interview with Justice, in which she revels her first celebrity crush, claims she has been friendzoned (lol, no), and compels me to buy Ovaltine.

iLO7EJdRe60vP.gif

Yes, Ovaltine is amazing. I'm headed to the store right now.

-

Another pic from last night's bizarre dinner.

ibm5uqfb3h67gc.jpg
Click

/dateyeliner

Totally dreaming about Justice as Jasmine in a live action Aladdin right now.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
The new episode just aired, patiently waiting for it to be up on iTunes now.

However, even having not seen it I already know it's awesome because they did a cover of "Don't You (Forget About Me)" by Simple Minds.

-

So, this.

It made twitter explode. Some claim it's photoshopped, I highly doubt it. The fangirls are about to have a heart attack though. My own personal theory is that they're goofing around (the rest of the cast is, literally, right there) and her hand slipped on his leg when she leaned down. Avan definitely got a little love, whether it was accidental or not. It would be nice if they were back together though, that would mean that DUI doofus is out of the picture.

EDIT: And a follow-up pic was posted that pretty much confirms what I thought. The fan girls have calmed a bit, for now. They were seriously starting to get riled up, it could have gotten violent.

-

Am I crazy, or is there a bit of areola in this picture?

You... might be right. That would explain this:

g7eE0.jpg

Lane, you pervert.

neoism

The new episode just aired, patiently waiting for it to be up on iTunes now.

However, even having not seen it I already know it's awesome because they did a cover of "Don't You (Forget About Me)" by Simple Minds.

-

So, this.

It made twitter explode. Some claim it's photoshopped, I highly doubt it. The fangirls are about to have a heart attack though. My own personal theory is that they're goofing around (the rest of the cast is, literally, right there) and her hand slipped on his leg when she leaned down. Avan definitely got a little love, whether it was accidental or not. It would be nice if they were back together though, that would mean that DUI doofus is out of the picture.

EDIT: And a follow-up pic was posted that pretty much confirms what I thought. The fan girls have calmed a bit, for now. They were seriously starting to get riled up, it could have gotten violent.

-

You... might be right. That would explain this:

g7eE0.jpg

Lane, you pervert.

lol at lane... Also they actually dated?

Tobe

Am I crazy, or is there a bit of areola in this picture?

not the best pic of my babe but i want to believe.

edit: hate that justice get lead vocals on the whole freaking song, seriously gillies has a better voice for the cover.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
#20thingsaboutme

My first job was at Wal-Mart during college and I'd leave while on the clock to go watch movies and hang out. No one ever noticed.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
#20thingsaboutme

I have over $10,000 worth of games on Steam. I haven't logged into Steam in over five months (or played any videogames really).

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
#20thingsaboutme

I broke my leg climbing a tree as a kid and never got it fixed. I didn't realize it was broken until years later when they x-rayed it while looking for something else. I just thought my leg was weird and that's why it always hurt when I was a kid.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
#20thingsaboutme

I wore a tie every day of the last three years of high school. I was not a hipster, it just happened. I also brought bread, peanut butter, and a toaster to school in my backpack and made peanut butter toast for everyone in my AP English class. I also ran a fake Student Council President campaign as "Mr. Plow" from The Simpsons and almost won. I got kicked off the web team for listing someone on the list of band members as James "Shit for Brains" B*****. I was put back on it later since I was the only one who ever worked on it.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
#20thingsaboutme

I had more female friends in high school than male friends. A lot more. Unfortunately this didn't translate into anything interesting.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
#20thingsaboutme

I bombed out of college twice because I couldn't work up enough interest to go to class. I conned (like, an actual con) the second school into letting me back in for another semester after being suspended so I could get my student loans and pay rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom