• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys reminded me of Perfect Dark Zero again. Now I'm sad.

sZCo1.jpg

Maybe it's ice?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hey Frank come check this out!
What's up Che?
Look at this shit bro!
Unf
Sick right?
Unf
Well fuck, say something Frank.
Ooooooooo
I don't even know what that means!
*fart* Sorry. Yea looks good bro. Those NeoNerds are gonna get hard over this.
lolololololololololololololol
Unf lolololololololol

*fart*

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
What's up Che?
Look at this shit bro!
Unf
Sick right?
Unf
Ooooooooo
Unf lolololololololol

*fart*

xxSikTashiMLProzxx

The redesign is awesome.

dealwithit.gif

Approved

If you own Battlefield 3 and activated the Online pass, yes. If not, Friday is your day.

For US, or just Europe? I can't find the demo anywhere.

If we are getting a vidoc on march 5th, I wonder if this guy is gonna come out the woodworks again?

Firefight is back! Pretty insane.

"Don't tell Sage he'll nerf it"

If only we know at the time how true that was.

Which also lead to me to see this Luke Smith commentary, which is awesome.

Notice he says Evade is a "Covenant specific armor ability".

weapon_sandbox_v2-1.jpg

I've said this before. This is even an old version of my ideas.

Not enough beam rifle.

Just got the Albany MLG map pack download schedule from Killa KC. Looks like I'm going to be putting in 12 hours in one day to help out lol. They will be providing pizza and sandwiches too which is cool. I'm hoping we get to LAN!

edit: Apparently if we don't fall behind schedule, we will be LANning! YES! Gonna be awesome.

That's pretty sick. Its a good way to get to know the MLG guys and maybe future job opportunities. I wish I lived in the east so I could have volunteered.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
What's up Che?
Look at this shit bro!
Unf
Sick right?
Unf
Ooooooooo
Unf lolololololololol

*fart*
Neonerds, I like that one.
Who wants a vday message on live from me tomorrow? I don't want to spam people.
It won't fill my dark soul with light but I'll take one.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Cortana: "I sent out the beacon. It'll be a while before anyone finds us, yea- where the FUCK did that grenade come from?!"
More like, "I sent out a beacon. The location of Timedog is shown in your visor. Hurry Chief, I'm becoming rampant for Timedog."

Retro

Bored, and that inevitably leads to Forging, so here comes a big creamy load of the ol' gay and gray.

Finally grabbed some screenshots of my latest map. It's up on my fileshare if anyone wants to try it, but it hasn't been tested at all and I'm pretty sure the spawns will be fucked up. Teams are probably best too.

Click here to download "Linear 0.1"

Kind of trying a Narrows-esque concept; two roughly symmetrical bases connected by a large, multi-level span. The twist here is that the bases are at the tops of a tower, which has two pathways leading upwards; one is inside, the other outside. The flags (assuming CTF works) spawn on the tops of these towers rather than inside the bases.

It probably lags like hell (lots of glass) and plays like shit, but I was bored and it's not like there's any other Halo news at the moment that doesn't involve the reproductive regions. Here's some screengrabs;

The man cannons usually work; I've had the rare misfortune of landing face first without softening the landing on one of the shield doors. Here's a good view of the red base and it's tower.

Yeah, there's some Mongeese on the map, to get across the bridge as quickly as possible. Rockets are tucked away in the middle there.

Red base again, this time looking up along the tower. You can see the bridge connecting it to the base here.

So... yeah.... enjoy. Not as good as my last map (which you can get a look at here; http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32173372&postcount=2709). Seriously, if you want to download something, that's probably the better one to go with... too bad everyone ignored it =p.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Holy FUCK it's Valentine's tomorrow? Lifesaver. I've only been thinking about the VITA launch.

Which is...I guess a day later. Damnit. Someone throw me a lifejacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom