• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Star Trek Online

gameclient2012-02-141j0z5p.png

gameclient2012-02-1416bz20.png

Thanks guys! I have a ton of Bulletstorm screens, but that one stood out to me the most
and not just because of the breasts :p
. I did consider a few with head shots, but there were a few weird clipping issues and ugly polygons.

It can actually split up into the three ships? :eek: I bet that's fun as hell.

Yeah. I loved it from the moment I saw it in that one Voyager episode! Of course, the multi-vector assault mode aspect of it is something you have to pay for within STO, but w/e, NO REGRETS. Guess the F2P model is working since they've gotten more money out of me than they would have had they remained subscription based =P

More STO!

gameclient2012-02-111o8jof.png

gameclient2012-02-1514pzqb.png

Too bad you can't use ENB AA (ssaa) with the new Icenhancer 2.0

It murders the framerate.
Must be something with their config as other ENB sets for gta4 I can run SSAA fine.

Jtrizzy

Depending on the time of day vanilla has beauty hiding underneath the massive amount of jaggies. Gay Tony seems to have the brightest and best color pallete as well. I still haven't gotten around to modding mine...really I just wish I could get 60 with everything maxed in vanilla, but to keep it in the upper 50's I can't max the shadows.

Jealous! Looks fantastic - I don't see the underwhelming.

only complaint i can see are the textures, which aren't really much to do with performance. it is a shame that they couldn't give us Max Payne 2 quality textures on PC... but then so very few PC games come close to that.

Top Bottom