• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe we should just hope MS will leak screens and vids out early on their own site again?

I honestly don't want anything to leak, I just want 343i to start opening there gates very soon.
They've been holding out on us for so long, they must have a special plan.
But I can't say I'll have the willpower to hold out if leaks do occur though...

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
They actually couldn't use anyone besides MLG workers since it was a liability :/
Was that the reason? I couldn't make it anyway, ran into car trouble.

Also, embargoes are meant to be broken. Let's go you fake journalists!!!

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
I think it's pretty clear the Verge article is saying Halo 4 is at the MS San Fran event pretty clearly. Pretty. Clear. Ly.

This week, press from around the world journey to San Francisco to spend a day immersed in much of what will shape the Xbox 360 in 2012. They'll have a chance to see and play a cross-section of the games that will hit Microsoft's console over the next 12 months.

Traditional titles like Halo 4, Darksiders II and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City will share space with the Kinect-powered experiences of Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor and Kinect Star Wars.
Xbox Live Arcade's growing influence will also be obvious, with nearly a dozen downloadable titles on hand including Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Bloodforge and Diabolical Pitch.

I honestly don't want anything to leak, I just want 343i to start opening there gates very soon.
They've been holding out on us for so long, they must have a special plan.
But I can't say I'll have the willpower to hold out if leaks do occur though...

Well, by leak I'm simply hoping someone will let info slip sooner than they meant. I agree about legit leaks were info that shouldn't be shared gets leaked out.. Although I sometimes do enjoy the insight it can share on a game in development.

But yeah, I just want some official material. I can't wait to see MC in engine...or even a gun render.

Risen

I'm just pumped for that video of 8 journalists playing against each other having so much fun being terrible.

Bring it!

At some point in the coming months, when video game play of the multiplayer is released, I would reallyreallyreallyreally like to see game play of good players getting a taste of the game.

Some videos released historically literally make me dizzy watching people play that look like they are using their feet to run the sticks.

Edit: Really wanna make the Waypoint forums boil Frankie? Invite long time GAFers to play as part of a sneak peek sometime towards the end of summer.

Anybody XBL running out soon/broke/etc?

Not for a while, so if your handing out codes pass this up. If you have found cheap codes though I would be very interested. Will need to top up my Live sometime this summer so if theres special offers going on I would love a link!

Not for a while, so if your handing out codes pass this up. If you have found cheap codes though I would be very interested. Will need to top up my Live sometime this summer so if theres special offers going on I would love a link!

Yeah, is there a deal for XBL going on? I have a month left and am trying to figure out if I can afford it or not.. I missed out on the last decent deal.

TheOddOne

jA3M0n5jvKOhx.PNG
[/URL]
#FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Yeah, that dude is kidding with me.

Wait, that tweet doesnt really indicate that he got to see anything. Its just a casual "I want to play the game now" tweet. Unless im missing something?

Wait, that tweet doesnt really indicate that he got to see anything. Its just a casual "I want to play the game now" tweet. Unless im missing something?

That's what I was thinking too. And since he is a big Halo fan, there's a chance it doesn't mean anything.

Also, you watching the match Bob?

What's the score for Germany against France again?

Adapt.

You cant adapt to something so wrong. Its football damn you. :p

BTW Heckfu that Fifa street demo was pretty decent after it took like 5 hours to download. I ended up somehow having you on the other team lol.

As for Halo 4, at this point im convinced it doesnt exist. Frankie will probably pay off some other company with the might of the Microsoft Dollar to reskin theyre game sometime this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom