• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

G17

HueP6.png

Blueblur1

Wait, a minute, I thought Frankie said it was minor? But well, I hope it's huge.

I like big things.

It's probably nothing the hardcore would get super excited about. I doubt Conan is gonna break down the multiplayer for us. If anything he will announce that he has a part in the game along and will show a wacky 343i studio tour segment.

There is nothing civil about the discussions I have with numerous Halogaf members on XBL.

Calling each other names, talking over each other, each time becoming louder...

Hey Elzar I would let you finish, but I have this really important thing to tell everyone about Xands mom.

Are you looking to play casual or competitively though?

I would assume competitively, either way though both sides could be affected by the changes.

It's already got complexity to it that most people refuse to learn how to use. Like me, and 3 other people.

It's why it got nerfed in the TU, Ellis got tired of being BURST FIRED in customs.

I mean, what can you really do at this point? I guess you could make it switch modes somehow but then you're just kind of aping Perfect Dark there.

I hate to say it, but simply burst firing a weapon isnt complex, nor does it make people who burst fire skillful, ultimately burst firing is a pretty standard thing. I dont know how you can possibly claim its such a rare unknown concept that only you and three others do it. Sure its a thing, but it doesnt make the AR more tactical and it sure doesn't make it more fun. Its still pretty laughable to watch.

Bobs, I've found your secret gamertag. No more hiding from us.

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/Career/HaloReach/ServiceRecord?gamerTag=BOB GONE WILD

And you said you didn't like arena. You are 80% gold man!

Damnit, why did you have to publically out me like this!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Wait, a minute, I thought Frankie said it was minor? But well, I hope it's huge.

I like big things.

The fact that it's Conan related is sort of major to me as a proponent of TEAM COCO, but the news itself won't be world-shattering, just important.

한 수면

wwm0nkey

Should someone make a thread on the gaming side for this? Usually if something is on Jimmy Fallon it gets something on the gaming side.

Fracas

#fuckonami
The fact that it's Conan related is sort of major to me as a proponent of TEAM COCO, but the news itself won't be world-shattering, just important.

한 수면

Google Translate actually worked this time.
(one sleep)

If I had to guess, I'd say it's the release date announcement, with maybe a couple things clarified about multiplayer.

Google Translate actually worked this time.
(one sleep)

If I had to guess, I'd say it's the release date announcement, with maybe a couple things clarified about multiplayer.

At this point I'd really REALLY rather hear things directly from 343 about multiplayer.

Release date would be nice.

Top Bottom