• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sensation of penetrating,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeing after holding it for a while/when you wake up in the morning, oral sex, putting cream on a burn or putting said burn under cold water, sleeping nude on freshly washed sheets, wearing a just ironed shirt in winter and going to sleep nude under a mink blanket.

These are some of the best sensations/feelings I've had in my life. Anyone care to add more?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Anal beads. Wait, what are we talking about?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
When I'm all alone I stick my fingers deep in my asshole and scratch. so good.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Sure it's primitive, but it's a good feeling.

bubnbob

Banned
Has anyone had that feeling when you were climbing the ropes in gym class? Probably from rubbing up against the rope. Felt like you were having an internal orgasm, when you couldn't. Shit was crazy, I was grabbing on while I'm having this orgasm inside near the ceiling. I could have died. But man was it worth it.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I also like stretching my penis. No, not jerking off; just stretching it. It's like I'm exercising it.

noah111

Still Alive
Sure it's primitive, but it's a good feeling.
Has this ever happened to you?

1375721_o.gif

Mistake

The first sip you have of a cold drink after working out. Or the perfect scoop of ben&jerry's strawberry cheescake ice cream, when you open it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom